Theme Park

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Jarria
Gold Member

Re: Theme Park

Postby Jarria » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:42 pm

If you talk about the theme park then Florida is the best option for that purpose. It offers a theme parks, Panama City Beach, south Beach, Disney world western Palm Beach all the theme attraction offers a plenty of entertaining activities to its visitors. Theme Park is a picnic spots and best for the vacations.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:26 am

China has group of theme parks. All theme parks are dazzling for visitor. My favorite theme parks in china are Splendid China, China Folk Culture Village. In my point of view these parks are best for visiting.
What about the east coast tours?

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:28 am

why not Robertjack! I must share with you.
Splendid China Folk Village

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:27 am

I have been to Splendid China Theme park a couple of month ago with my uncle. This park is close to the China Folk Village, that gives a facility to the visitors to enjoy a the country’s famous landmark and cultural assets in the form of Great wall of china. I must say to the other one who have an interest to know about the china's culture must take trip there.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:23 am

Anyone have been visited The Lost Gardens of Heligan. I heard about it that is really most gorgeous and unique park in the world. But I had no chance to go there. I want to know about it in detail. Have you some images of this attractive park?

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:05 am

Lost Gardens of Heligan is a world renowned garden which is situated UK. It is the UK most visited spot that offers best wildlife viewing and the jungle walking. It opens throughout the year and each changes effect a great effect on the garden. It is the best for nature lovers packed with the different plant species.

Return to “Adventure & Travel”