Niagara Falls

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Niagara Falls

Post by Jarria »

Nice sharing my friend! I have also visited the attraction a year ago with my family.During my Niagara Falls tour I have enjoyed plenty of most visited points of interest. I have a great fun at the Niagara wine festivals that take place in September. The main festivities and parade are also take place in st. Catherine’s. The ideal time to visit in spring and early summer.
Ballari

Post by Ballari »

Niagara Falls is a major attraction of USA. It’s a single attraction which you can visit from New York City as well as from Canada too. It’s at the border of Ontario, Canada and New York in USA. It’s a beautiful combination of three waterfalls.These falls are famous for several reasons like for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Robertjack! If you take a round of all thread you found a chance to know about the all community members experiences. Every member take a great interest there and have a great experience. Now, I am planning to enjoy the yellowstone chinese tour with my entire family. If you have any information then share here.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! Yeah you are absolutely right I have visited there many times and my each time visit I had a great experience that I can't deny it. so, here I want to know your upcoming summer vacations plans. Let me know where do you spend your vacations right now?