Bangkok

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Ballari

Re: Bangkok

Post by Ballari »

Robertjack it’s true that it’s a beautiful city and it’s also considered the best city of Thailand for visiting point of view. Last year when I visited there stayed at Oriental Residence of Bangkok. It’s a great hotel of this city. It is a really clean and crisp beautiful hotel with the most delightful staff.

I also visited to the Grand Palace over there. The palace is located in a busy location just off the Chao Phraya River. It is a place having religious association.
Ballari

Post by Ballari »

Robertjack it’s an owner for me that you have replied me. Yes I must share my tour experience to visit Grand Palace. The palace is located in a busy location and therefore, it is reachable by multiple means. Grand Palace is huge and there are lots of rooms inside which would take some time for exploration. This is a must see when visiting Bangkok. The Grand Palace is quite grand and worth it despite the crowds.
I also visited Lumphini Park, Thon Buri and Bangkok Art and Culture Centre except Grand Palace over there.
I want to see Niagara falls in bus tours canada.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Ballari! I have a great wish to visit the Grand Palace. But due to insufficient information and have no proper guidelines,I can't visit there. After vising your thread all things are clears now, and I must visit there under your recommendations. If you will further suggest me a budgeted accommodation that you have already experience then It make my visit enjoyable and unforgettable.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! You said Bangkok's tour play an important role because with the help of this you explore the top and the tourist's renowned attractions. Would you like provides me a complete guidelines about the accommodation near the Grand palace. Let me know during your visit which types of attractions have you visited and where you stay?