Travel in US

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Travel in US

Post by Jarria »

MaryIrons! You need not worry about the US tour. Recently I came back to my US tour with my friends. I used the chinatown bus nyc to providence tour. This tour is best to see the numerous most visited attractions. Don't waste your time and the money too take this at once. I assure you that you will definitely experience an unforgettable tour.I draw your attention to this tour because your totally blank about the US visit.
After your come back must share your experience here.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Rolando! I took this tour and enjoyed many things here. You must enjoy there that spot if you Rhode Island,Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Harvard university. If you required more help about the it then you click the link In my above post.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Feneuil Hall is a market place which is situated in the Boston, Massachusetts. Its a urban market which is popular among the tourists. It is an ideal spot best fro dinning and shopping. It presents a breathtaking scene to the visitors. you are right no doubt it it is considered the Boston most spectacular wonder.
Robertjack

Post by Robertjack »

Rolando and Jarria! I never visited Faneuil Hall but according to your above description; I sounds an amazing attraction to be visited in Boston. I would love to shop throughout this market place. Guys! Can you share some pictures of this structural design?
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Robertjack! Its not possible for me because I forget to take my camera. Here I and Rolando shared an information that is enough for your visit. With the help of the shared information you can easily visit there and after your came back freely share your experience here.