visit ever

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Jarria
Gold Member

Re: visit ever

Postby Jarria » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:39 am

Our world is full of famous places that everyone has not seen out all. Now, I am going to share the spot that I will hope you not to visit it before after reading the thread must visit it.
Copacabana Beach which is situated in Rio de Janeiro.. It offers the visitors to enjoy a hotels,clubs,Bars, Nightlife. It is the busiest during the New Year's Eve.

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:57 am

I have visited the Copacabana Beach attraction before my chinatown bus nyc to providence tour. I stayed at the Hotel Premier Copacabana. It is situated just a quarter mile away from the beach. An International cuisine is served there. Rooms are embellish with the chocolate brown furniture, with LCD, Wi-Fi, bar facility also provides to entertain the visitors. The staff is fully cooperative and they speak English and German. This hotel also gives a park facility.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:37 am

Jarria! Nice information i have been to Copacabana Beach. That is truly is an amazing place to visit, and one of the most beautiful beaches in have ever visited in my life. There are so many amazing hotels and clubs which can totally entertain us.

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:17 am

Rolando! Would you like to tell me your experience in detail when you have visited this beach attractions and which things you find a chance to amuse. Have you ever entertained with the Hotel Premier Copacabana services As I mentioned above its a great experience of my whole life. I am curious to know about your experience.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:22 am

Jarria, I don't know how should i explain, but Jarria, My experience of copacabana beach was really great
and i can never forget that. It was completely a great thing for me, Because i had been there for the very first time. I really enjoyed myself while visiting the place.

Return to “Adventure & Travel”