Hawaii vacation

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Jarria
Gold Member

Re: Hawaii vacation

Postby Jarria » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:15 am

MaryIrons! If you take time to visit this state then must visit the Sea Life Park Hawaii. It is a marine park situated in Oahu, Hawaii USA. The main and the most thrilling activity that every one can enjoy there, is an interaction with animals. Through different exhibition the visitors are amused there like Dolphin Encounter, Dolphin Royal Program. If you like swimming then this spot also gives you an opportunity to enjoy it.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Jarria! Your shared information is very useful for me. I have planning to visit the Sea Life Park Hawaii next week. Would you like to tell me which hotel or resort are best to stay? I am waiting your reply.
Extremely exicted about my watkins glen to niagara falls

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:42 am

Rolando! You must visit at the Sea life park. It is an Aquarium in Honolulu, Hawaii and the visitors top spot. It offers a list of entertaining things to the visitors like Dolphin Encounter, Dolphin Aloha, Dolphin Swim adventure, Sea lion Discovery etc. If any one set their visit here I assure he or a she will definitely repeat there visit.
If you required more detail then visit this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Life_Park_Hawaii

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Wed May 06, 2015 9:12 am

Jarria, Hawaii is just full with so many kind of beautiful attractions, as you mentioned about the Aquarium in Honolulu and others. I have explored Hawaii, and have have visited many of the places. I must say that all of the attractions of awesome.

Return to “Adventure & Travel”