Favorite places in Thailand?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Jarria
Gold Member

Re: Favorite places in Thailand?

Postby Jarria » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:24 am

Beach attraction attracts most of the visitors to it and have a great charm in it. I have visited a Thailand a year ago with my entire family in the spring season. I agreed with you the Patong beach, Phuket is the country most visited beach attraction. It provides a good option with Hotels,restaurants, nightlife and also gives a option to enjoy a shopping at a walking distance.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:27 am

Jarria! You're right beaches always attracts the most and, Thainland beaches are famous in the whole world for its area and unique beauty. I have been to Thailansd two or three times, and let me tell you that Thailand is a very beautiful city and there is a lot of other things and places to see in Thailand. Like, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun, Wat Saket, Wat Benchamabophit and many others.
Extremely exicted about my watkins glen to niagara falls

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 am

Rolando! Would you like to tell me about the Thailand's visit. Phra Nang Beach, Krabi and Railay Beach, Krabi is one of my favourite and I am excited and curious to know about your's favourite. As you know the beach offers a great outdoor option in the form of perfect recreation option. Railay Beach is perfect for the kids and offers more fun in the form of the Resorts.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:01 am

Jarria, The places you have named all of are amazing, and worthwhile to explore, Let me tell you some names of my most favorite places in Thailand:
Grand Palace
Wat Pho
Wat Arun
Jim Thompson House
Wat Saket
Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
Patong
Lumphini Park
Elephant Nature Park

Return to “Adventure & Travel”