Come to Vietnam once in your life and you will definitely want to come back a second time

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

educulum

Come to Vietnam once in your life and you will definitely want to come back a second time

Post by educulum »

Welcome to Vietnam
I am ready to guide you, I'm Tan admin: EDUculum.com

Vietnam is a tropical country located in Southeast Asia – the center of the world sea-route. The tropical monsoon climate gives Vietnam resource-rich biological diversity. Besides, Vietnam has S shape with 3620 kilometers of the coast with abundant tourism and seafood potentialities.

The whole country is divided into three parts: Northern part, Middle part and the Southern one. Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam but it isn’t the biggest city. Ho Chi Minh or Sai Gon is the largest city in Vietnam and often called the economic capital of the country.

Vietnam has a long-lasting history with over four thousand years through the ups and downs of history and politics. There are 54 ethnic groups in total and the Kinh is the largest one. All the ethnic groups all over the country live peacefully under a common roof – Vietnam.

Vietnam is a country with special cultures, one of which is the Tet holiday. From the first Dynasty of Vietnam (the Hung King Dynasty), our ancestors celebrated Tet Holiday every year. Tet is the biggest holiday in Vietnam, which is held according to the Lunar Calendar.

In the Tet, we cooked Banh Chung and Banh Giay, two special dishes made from sticky rice as Vietnam is an agriculture country. Banh Chung is wrapped in square-shaped – the symbolic meaning of the earth, land, sun, men. Banh Giay is wrapped in circle-shaped – the symbolic meaning of the ocean, sky, moon, women. Banh Chung and Banh Giay together are the symbol of the harmony of the universe. Thousand years have passed and this nice cultural feature has been kept until now.

Vietnamese people are friendly, intelligent, hard-working and thirsty for moving up. You might think that Vietnam is a small country, but we never step back. Far back in history, we proved it. Throughout the ups and downs of history, we have defeated a lot of strong enemies from different lands. In the wartime, both the French and the USA army became our defeaters.

Nowadays, we are building our country to become richer, more beautiful as the strong wish from Mr. Ho Chi Minh.

Welcome to Vietnam
I am ready to guide you, I'm Tan admin: EDUculum.com
Bloger in EDUculum.com
Angel S

Re: Come to Vietnam once in your life and you will definitely want to come back a second time

Post by Angel S »

Thanks for sharing!We have some Vietnam restaurant in China and they are really good.
Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about how to teach english in guangzhou