Let us boycot consuming !

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

allison
Silver Member

Re: Let us boycot consuming !

Postby allison » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:32 am

shokin wrote:Good morning everybody !

I send this message to everyone who reads it :

Let us boycot consuming !

Consuming is encouraging the productions, which means using natural ressources on Earth, which - we have to remember and remember ! - are limited.

Consuming is becoming dependant on the product that we consume. Consuming means getting a new need, but a need that we can send away, a false need.

Consuming is giving energy to the enterprises, to the liberals. Consuming is a liberal attitude.

Let you consume the least, let you consume local (as in time as in space).

Never think "They do, I (have to) do.".

Let you not consume more, inform, act !

Favorise the local in order better to respect the global.

Follow the voluntary simplicity !

http://www.theworld.com/~habib/thegarden//simplicity/

Shokin

But the raw materials of what we frequently use are coming mostly from natural resources so, do you think it's worth the act of boycotting such organization? I think, you're out of reason and trying to think different only... :-)
[color=#404000][i]We cannot control the evil tongues of others, but good life enables us to disregard them.[/i][/color]

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:52 am

I boycotting consuming already long time, because I don't have so much money. And actually since I hate cars I'm troubled to buy big heavy things that can't transport by hand or bicycle. I need to buy some building goods and new bed to me, but then I need a car to transport them, but I can't because how I then "pooh-pooh" those who have car?

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:42 am

Hardi wrote:I boycotting consuming already long time, because I don't have so much money. And actually since I hate cars I'm troubled to buy big heavy things that can't transport by hand or bicycle. I need to buy some building goods and new bed to me, but then I need a car to transport them, but I can't because how I then "pooh-pooh" those who have car?

So the lesson is; It's better to think of a solution than to create another problem. :-)

shokin
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:35 am

Krisi wrote:
Hardi wrote:I boycotting consuming already long time, because I don't have so much money. And actually since I hate cars I'm troubled to buy big heavy things that can't transport by hand or bicycle. I need to buy some building goods and new bed to me, but then I need a car to transport them, but I can't because how I then "pooh-pooh" those who have car?

So the lesson is; It's better to think of a solution than to create another problem. :-)

Well said !

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:22 am

shokin wrote:
Krisi wrote:

Well said !

Shokin

Really? :oops: Thanks shokin! :-D

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”