are there true loves?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

lukiyas

are there true loves?

Post by lukiyas »

my girl has just said googbye to me and i wonder if there was a true love.i know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

Yeah, I think you're right, but not entirely.Because there are still true loves. But just a few, not big number enough.
Sometimes break love is good , and sometimes it's bad, because true love is between 2 people who really fall in love together, they feel very comfortable, happy when they stay together. And they don't want to leave.
In the other hand, If a half doesn't feel happy beside a half, how can they keep their love. and goodbye love, is a best way.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted

Re: are there true loves?

Post by Guest »

lukiyas wrote:my girl has just said googbye to me and i wonder if there was a true love.i know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?
Did you even think of the reason why she's left you? Or all you could think is she was being a biaaatch or there's no true love just because she's left you?
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

lukiyas wrote:my girl has just said googbye to me and i wonder if there was a true love.i know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?

I was proposed by a wonderful guy who i loved but I had to say good bye to him as well. I wish that I never fall in love again it really hurts if things went wrong :roll: .
m&a

Post by m&a »

deer friend..
belive me there is still a true love available on the world..
but you must choose your love carefully.
i think your choice was wronge ..
and you can find your true love but by using your heart..

good luck to you. ;)
blackpearl

Post by blackpearl »

deer Lukiyas:
don't feel sad. :(
Try again and Ithink you will find atrue love. :D
deer m&a:
Iam with you in your opinion"you can find your true love but by using your heart" ;)
But sometimes we have to use our mind. :roll:
Are you with me??? :idea:
m&a

Post by m&a »

yes... i am with you my friend
i think we must use our heart & our mind in balance way
i mean by that to use them in the same average..

if both of them like this person it must be atrue love..

i wish that you all feel it
it is realy beautifull feeling. :P
leen@rasel
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

dear friend i think that you must have hope you must not look at the world through a black view you must never give up you must look for happiness and blieve me you will find it , breaking up with your girl friend does not mean the end of the world or that there is no true love and what happened to you is really for your best if there is no true love what do you consider mothers love to her babies then??? smile and look for happiness :)
Dimond

Post by Dimond »

I think that there is still love in the world , to be honest my pa rents still love eachother and laugh as if they are fiances ;) ,but did you think why youre daughter left you lukiyas :?:
amanita

Post by amanita »

i think 2 person that live with eachother must love themselves .if it dont true they cant continue with eachother :wink:
I love Badminton very much!
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Think about the first day.

Keep memoria.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Is there true love?

Post by Krisi »

I know love exists, but I don't know if there is true love or false love.
esl member since 2007
hyemikim

Post by hyemikim »

I believe that there is true love. Because fake love would be broken easily and in a short time.
And I feel by my self whether it is true love or not.
About 2 years ago, I met somebody who is same age with me. we couldn't keep the relationship for a long time. Even if i broke up with him, I didn't feel any pain.
I think it was kind of fake love.
I guess i was just pretending love him
Now I realize it so I treat somebody truly.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

hyemikim wrote:I believe that there is true love. Because fake love would be broken easily and in a short time.
About 2 years ago, I met somebody who is same age with me. we couldn't keep the relationship for a long time. Even if i broke up with him, I didn't feel any pain.
why did you say fake? is it because you got tired because the love you showed was not returned back to you.
esl member since 2007
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Krisi wrote:
hyemikim wrote:I believe that there is true love. Because fake love would be broken easily and in a short time.
why did you say fake? is it because you got tired because the love you showed was not returned back to you.
if everyone in this world will be allowed to just drop their responsibilities if and when they cannot handle/manage anymore, the world will become a big jungle and we will all go back to how we were before... without direction and behaving just like all the other animals we can see in the wild.
esl member since 2007
fleance

Post by fleance »

I think all people who experienced to love and to be love can say that yes. It just that not all true love end up together till death.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

fleance wrote:I think all people who experienced to love and to be love can say that yes. It just that not all true love end up together till death.
@fleance,
I think what you said is true because some people gets so weak. Even among the best of friends become enemies when exposed in a chaotic situation. Their promises break and even their own culture and beliefs change when they start to see themselves in the middle of confusion. :roll:
why is this so?
esl member since 2007
littlebubble

Post by littlebubble »

When we redefine the term love, when "love" is not only affection, it is not necessarily linked with a relationship, then you probably see it everywhere and in very different forms. It could be a share, a smile, a help...
GregoryMaker

Post by GregoryMaker »

deer friend..
belive me there is still a true love available on the world..
but you must choose your love carefully.
i think your choice was wronge ..
and you can find your true love but by using your heart..

good luck to you. ;)
Phong

Post by Phong »

lukiyas wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:08 pm my girl has just said goodbye to me and I wonder if there was true love.I know some couples spend their whole lives together but do they remain happy all the time or they do that just because of their responsibilities and rights?
True love exists