Dad's birthday

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Triumph
Gold Member
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: HK

Dad's birthday

Postby Triumph » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:22 pm

How do you celebrate your Dad's birthday?
No idea!! :oops:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: birthday

Postby Dixie » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:36 pm

Triumph wrote:How do you celebrate your Dad's birthday?
No idea!! :oops:


I don't celebrate it :D

me&myself
Silver Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Spain

Postby me&myself » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:27 pm

I celebrate my birthday two times.firstly,with my family,in my grandmothers house,and then with my friends.i accustomed go to dinner and then go to the disco,because i love dancing!!!

me&myself
Silver Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Spain

Postby me&myself » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:31 pm

hahaha,sorry! :? i read bad,i thought that you are asking about our bithday,sorry!!.In my dad's birthday,we go out to dinner to a good chinese restaurant

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:06 pm

Please me&myself do not use two usernames. You will make the other members confused :roll:

me&myself
Silver Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Spain

Postby me&myself » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:31 pm

sorry dixie,but i tryed registered first with this nickname,but i had problems,for that,i had to registered other time with the other name.And now i only going to use this.Sorry :(

123456
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Viet Nam
Contact:

Postby 123456 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:37 am

me&myself wrote:hahaha,sorry! :? i read bad,i thought that you are asking about our bithday,sorry!!.In my dad's birthday,we go out to dinner to a good chinese restaurant


I am like u me&myself. In my Dad's birthday, we also go out to dinner. But now when I stay in another city for studying. I can't stay at home in my Dad's birthday. I often give him a "happy birthday" call.

User avatar
blossom
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:57 pm
Location: The Pharos' country

Postby blossom » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:38 am

Hi

Really , I celecbrate my father's birthday by inviting my family to have lunch or diner out home . that's all . :wink:

DEMA
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:43 am
Location: K.S.A

Postby DEMA » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:49 am

hiiiiiiiiiii
nice to see you .

but my dad dont make birthday...

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:17 am

My dad also doesnt celebrate his B'Day , and my mom does , too
But i still have gifts for them .
Cos i love them so much :)

User avatar
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:05 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Vietnam

Postby Arale » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:36 pm

Giving your Dad a small surprise would make him happy. Give him some flowers, do housework on your Dad's Birthday, or you may ask him to go shopping with you and buy something he likes. Why don't you make a cake for him by yourself? I bet he'll be so happy! :D

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby quicksilver » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:15 am

Ya , i did ,and my parents were very happy.
Although that cake was not very good :oops:
And it took me a whole day in the kitchen .
Thanks for ur concern. :)

Triumph
Gold Member
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: HK

Postby Triumph » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:19 am

Arale wrote:Giving your Dad a small surprise would make him happy. Give him some flowers, do housework on your Dad's Birthday, or you may ask him to go shopping with you and buy something he likes. Why don't you make a cake for him by yourself? I bet he'll be so happy! :D

_Arale_


Thanks for your kind suggestion.
Making a cake is a good idea, but it is a great challenge to me. I haven't made a cake myself and I don't know how to make it. My Dad seldom goes out with me and he doesn't like shopping at tall. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:05 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Vietnam

Postby Arale » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:32 pm

Triumph wrote:
Arale wrote:Giving your Dad a small surprise would make him happy. Give him some flowers, do housework on your Dad's Birthday, or you may ask him to go shopping with you and buy something he likes. Why don't you make a cake for him by yourself? I bet he'll be so happy! :D

_Arale_


Thanks for your kind suggestion.
Making a cake is a good idea, but it is a great challenge to me. I haven't made a cake myself and I don't know how to make it. My Dad seldom goes out with me and he doesn't like shopping at tall. :lol: :lol:


That's why I said giving your Dad a small surprise! Do what you think you can't for him. Make your Dad do what he thinks he doesn't like or seldom does. Perhaps, your Dad will love shopping after going with you. So he can help your Mom. Oh,... :wink:

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests