do you think about '' Die '' ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

imanakbar

do you think about '' Die '' ?

Postby imanakbar » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:51 pm

Usually when people thik about this they'll scard cuz they won't

come to this WORLD again .

We Muslim belive that when we die , only our Body will be

DESTROYD but our SOUL will go to one place which be called

Paradise or Hell !!

DEPENDENT ON PERSON maybe he (she) go to one of them not both of them :wink:

Abbas

capulcu
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:32 am
Contact:

Postby capulcu » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:34 pm

We Muslim believe that '' Die is not bad.. İt's cause of more beautiful world's door.. Therefore, we don't scare death :) ''

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:13 pm

capulcu wrote:We Muslim believe that '' Die is not bad.. İt's cause of more beautiful world's door.. Therefore, we don't scare death :) ''

I'm not trying to be rude, but this is what the terrorists thought.... :x

User avatar
Rui
Gold Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 am
Location: World, Portugal, Porto, Maia
Contact:

Postby Rui » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:01 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
capulcu wrote:We Muslim believe that '' Die is not bad.. İt's cause of more beautiful world's door.. Therefore, we don't scare death :) ''

I'm not trying to be rude, but this is what the terrorists thought.... :x



i guess you are right, it's what they thought and I just cannot believe that such person’s could be sent to heaven or paradise as you wanna call.

capulcu
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:32 am
Contact:

Postby capulcu » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:49 pm

sorry my friends :( i didn't explain my opinion.. my english is poor.. Muslim can not be terrorist, in other words terrorists can not be Muslim !

i wanted to say that '' We all believe existence of heaven and hell and we believe God.. we don't have to scare death.. after death we'll live another place until forever.. we must be ready because everybody will die.. ''

Muslims are known wrong because of Usama :x Please

User avatar
Pearl
Silver Member
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:46 am
Location: in the world
Contact:

Postby Pearl » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:18 am

Hello LennyeTran


Muslim who kill them self will go to fire ..........................

and who is make bomb to kill people to go to fire not to paradise


I want know who is give you wrong information about islamic


well , I wait your answer

bye
pearl

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:49 am

Pearl wrote:Muslim who kill them self will go to fire ..........................

and who is make bomb to kill people to go to fire not to paradise




Sorry, but I think those who kill themselves will not go either to hell or heaven, they are just dead.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:26 am

Pearl wrote:Hello LennyeTran


Muslim who kill them self will go to fire ..........................

and who is make bomb to kill people to go to fire not to paradise


I want know who is give you wrong information about islamic


well , I wait your answer

bye
pearl

Well, tell me, do they think this way or they think that if they killed people who didn't believe in Islam or 'tried' to change it, they would do a favor for Islam and therefore, they would go to 'heaven' with a best life awaiting them???

imanakbar

Postby imanakbar » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:28 am

LennyeTran and Rui what happend for you ???!!!!!!!!!!!

I diccuse aboyt Die you went to Politician Problems :P :P

I don't like anybody despise to Islam and

Muslim :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

you underestand :?: :?: :!:

Politic is what do by Politicians and People in all over the world

are friend !

you don't underestand Islamic Law !!!!

Iranian have this '' Proverb'' : If you have no INFORMATION

about something, you would better say nothing about that!!!!

at first READ the TOPIC then send your reply ! :!: :!: :!:

I hadn' sended a Political Topic , but you converted it to Politic

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

I don't know why all of people think Islam is really BAD , please

be careful , WE have BEST people in Iran or other Asian Country

we have Joyful Celebration , Party , Tea Party and ........

the only Diferent between Muslim and Other people is :

we worship the God with Pray in Islamic means : Namaz !

but you will go to Church and worship the GOD

Do you think when you face to trouble or Difficult Problem ,..

you say : MY GOD THAT MEANS you belive in GOD

YOU see all of people BELIVE in God ...............

please Don't send any BAD thing about Muslims ..........

Thank you

God bless everyone !

Abbas :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:58 pm

Hi everybody ..stop argument and press on this line and read in this website about Islam... Islam is very nice religion I will give you website that show you how the Islam ? and answer all your qoustion about this religion
this for englishpeople :
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng
this is for francais :
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?&ln=fre
this for spanish :
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?&ln=spn
My friend LennyeTran please change your mind about Islam is bad . and you should not say bad things about Islam

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:22 pm

I think that religion and beliefs shouldn't be a topic to argue. It's someone personal thing and we shouldn't criticise anyone for it but respect it and be tolerant... I think everyone has an equal right to live no matter what creed they are..

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:45 pm

Yes illusion you are right

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:51 am

CityYoung wrote:Yes illusion you are right

I know :wink:

User avatar
Rui
Gold Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 am
Location: World, Portugal, Porto, Maia
Contact:

Postby Rui » Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:08 pm

illusion wrote:I think that religion and beliefs shouldn't be a topic to argue. It's someone personal thing and we shouldn't criticise anyone for it but respect it and be tolerant... I think everyone has an equal right to live no matter what creed they are..


well, i agree 99% with you... the only problem is when your thoughts don't respect the way of life that others have chosen, of course i know this kind of behave is not religious and probably has nothing about a specific religion, but we know what many muslim leaders think about our society, special in europe and america, and we also know the power that they have, so this could be or is dangerous for us, don't you think?

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:12 pm

Rui wrote:
illusion wrote:I think that religion and beliefs shouldn't be a topic to argue. It's someone personal thing and we shouldn't criticise anyone for it but respect it and be tolerant... I think everyone has an equal right to live no matter what creed they are..


well, i agree 99% with you... the only problem is when your thoughts don't respect the way of life that others have chosen, of course i know this kind of behave is not religious and probably has nothing about a specific religion, but we know what many muslim leaders think about our society, special in europe and america, and we also know the power that they have, so this could be or is dangerous for us, don't you think?


Yes, you're right but what could we do to change it?

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:24 pm

Rui wrote:
illusion wrote:I think that religion and beliefs shouldn't be a topic to argue. It's someone personal thing and we shouldn't criticise anyone for it but respect it and be tolerant... I think everyone has an equal right to live no matter what creed they are..


well, i agree 99% with you... the only problem is when your thoughts don't respect the way of life that others have chosen, of course i know this kind of behave is not religious and probably has nothing about a specific religion, but we know what many muslim leaders think about our society, special in europe and america, and we also know the power that they have, so this could be or is dangerous for us, don't you think?


whos say we are dangerous for you . No.... muslims are very nice people .Don't look at what's newspaper write .come in and see how muslims people talk and work with you .
THERE ARE MANY DIFFRENET BETWEEN HAER NEWS AND LIVE IN
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND ME

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:50 pm

I hope of every one visit this website to know what will happen after you die . In this web will you listen and you will be enjoy .

http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules.ph ... =2&catid=4

User avatar
FFFF
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:35 pm
Location: sia

Postby FFFF » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:03 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
capulcu wrote:We Muslim believe that '' Die is not bad.. İt's cause of more beautiful world's door.. Therefore, we don't scare death :) ''

I'm not trying to be rude, but this is what the terrorists thought.... :x

sorry ,I am not Muslim ,,but can you tell me ,,
What do you think about Die???

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:20 am

CityYoung wrote:I hope of every one visit this website to know what will happen after you die . In this web will you listen and you will be enjoy .

http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules.ph ... =2&catid=4


FFFF .. IF YOU want to know press on the line and you will know every thing . JUST VISIT THE LINE ABOVE AND LISTEN

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:02 am

CityYoung wrote:My friend LennyeTran please change your mind about Islam is bad . and you should not say bad things about Islam

I am not making any lies about this. Everyone knows it. You can deny it, for you're in denial; however, everyone knows this is what they thought because they said so. I said this fact does not say anything about how I think of Islam or Muslim people. How you got them connected I have no clue :roll: .

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:04 am

FFFF wrote:sorry ,I am not Muslim ,,but can you tell me ,,
What do you think about Die???

I don't think about it. Whatever comes, comes. I will make my will at the time I need to. This is all.


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests