do you think about '' Die '' ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:09 am

CityYoung wrote:
whos say we are dangerous for you . No.... muslims are very nice people .Don't look at what's newspaper write .come in and see how muslims people talk and work with you .
THERE ARE MANY DIFFRENET BETWEEN HAER NEWS AND LIVE IN
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND ME

I judge people. To me, any man who have intimacy with more than one woman as his concubines although he's already had a legal wife is not a nice person. I judge Muslim guys who have more than one wife.

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:45 am

LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
whos say we are dangerous for you . No.... muslims are very nice people .Don't look at what's newspaper write .come in and see how muslims people talk and work with you .
THERE ARE MANY DIFFRENET BETWEEN HAER NEWS AND LIVE IN
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND ME

I judge people. To me, any man who have intimacy with more than one woman as his concubines although he's already had a legal wife is not a nice person. I judge Muslim guys who have more than one wife.

I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:53 pm

CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number

Same thing. A same bunch of not nice men to me. No more no less. I judge people based on what they do, how they think, and how they talk. I don't judge people based on their religion, race, gender, age, status, class, etc. Those things are not who they are; they are things for people to identify who they are just like a name-- a name that doesn't tell you a thing about how someone is except the fact that you know that person is called by that certain name; that's it.

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Postby vince90 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:01 pm

CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number


Are you sure all Muslim men don't cheat even he already have 4 wives? If you say yes then I have nothing to say. I am very sure that not all men in the world cheating their wife. :roll:

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Postby vince90 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:12 pm

By the way “die” to me is finished. It’s over and it’s done!!! 8)

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Postby Oriani » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:23 pm

For me it's nature because If you were born you'd die.. and the other hand it's to close because MY BORTHER ALMOST DIED TODAY.....I was so scared about it.... I thought I was going to lose my brother...now he's getting better at the Hospital.! Thanks God I'll bring him home this afternoon...

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Postby vince90 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:44 pm

Oriani wrote:For me it's nature because If you were born you'd die.. and the other hand it's to close because MY BORTHER ALMOST DIED TODAY.....I was so scared about it.... I thought I was going to lose my brother...now he's getting better at the Hospital.! Thanks God I'll bring him home this afternoon...


Oriani,

I am happy for you and your family. I wish him well and best of luck.

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:09 pm

vince90 wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number


Are you sure all Muslim men don't cheat even he already have 4 wives? If you say yes then I have nothing to say. I am very sure that not all men in the world cheating their wife. :roll:


NO I'm muslim And I have never had girlfriend . also I can't have girlfriend . If I want a wife I have one way only ((( get mairred ))) and I can mairred two or three or four only not more .. i hope you understand me

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:33 am

CityYoung wrote:
vince90 wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number


Are you sure all Muslim men don't cheat even he already have 4 wives? If you say yes then I have nothing to say. I am very sure that not all men in the world cheating their wife. :roll:


NO I'm muslim And I have never had girlfriend . also I can't have girlfriend . If I want a wife I have one way only ((( get mairred ))) and I can mairred two or three or four only not more .. i hope you understand me



I feel sorry for you...

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:07 am

Why sorry? I think they are very realistic because we are wasting time with the girlfriend thing. And to let the people concentrate on the work more and to let them see "the real value", it's important to set such an ideal.

If everybody could think so, there will be less aids in the world.

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:55 am

illusion wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
vince90 wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number


Are you sure all Muslim men don't cheat even he already have 4 wives? If you say yes then I have nothing to say. I am very sure that not all men in the world cheating their wife. :roll:


NO I'm muslim And I have never had girlfriend . also I can't have girlfriend . If I want a wife I have one way only ((( get mairred ))) and I can mairred two or three or four only not more .. i hope you understand me



I feel sorry for you...


Nothing to feel sorry . we have a best live without lie . If I have girlfriends I must be dishonest with them and make a lot of love storise to get one thing and when I finish looking for other girl .
what a bad life ......

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:07 am

CityYoung wrote:
Nothing to feel sorry . we have a best live without lie . If I have girlfriends I must be dishonest with them and make a lot of love storise to get one thing and when I finish looking for other girl .
what a bad life ......

People don't just find a girlfriend or boyfriend because they need one. They have one because they love that person. I don't get why you need to lie or make a lot of love stories to impress your girlfriend or make her falling in love with you. If she loves you, she'll love you no matter what you do or how you look. If she doesn't love you, she won't love you no matter what you do or how adorable you are. Well, there are exceptions for gold-diggers. But I'm not talking about them right now. What does it make you think it's necessary to lie or make stories to your girlfriend? What kinda love is that? :?

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:15 am

I have friend was non muslim and I asked him about girlfriend and how you make love without married , he said " when I saw a beautiful girl I make love story with her until i do sex with her and when I see another preaty girl I leave this and go to another " and I saked him how about married . he said " most of them finish without married " just to make expirence or to try find the girl good for married or not " It's a bad thing .

In Islam you can't do these . you have one way " It is married only " you can't try or to have expirence .

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Postby Oriani » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am

vince90 wrote:
Oriani wrote:For me it's nature because If you were born you'd die.. and the other hand it's to close because MY BORTHER ALMOST DIED TODAY.....I was so scared about it.... I thought I was going to lose my brother...now he's getting better at the Hospital.! Thanks God I'll bring him home this afternoon...


Oriani,

I am happy for you and your family. I wish him well and best of luck.


Hi Vince90: Thanks for worrying about me.. You have no idea how much fear I felt that day... I thought that my brother was going to die :cry:

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Postby Oriani » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:38 am

CityYoung wrote:I have friend was non muslim and I asked him about girlfriend and how you make love without married , he said " when I saw a beautiful girl I make love story with her until i do sex with her and when I see another preaty girl I leave this and go to another " and I saked him how about married . he said " most of them finish without married " just to make expirence or to try find the girl good for married or not " It's a bad thing .

In Islam you can't do these . you have one way " It is married only " you can't try or to have expirence .


Hi there..!!! you know what??? That kind of things is always happen in everywhere!!!! But we have to make sure about the things that we're gonna do...!!!!!! :P

Living the life happily guys...Life is short!!!

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am

Let me make it clear: There are a lot of guys who don't want to get married, even without being moslem.

And I am one of them, anybody having a problem with it? If yes, explain.

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Postby Oriani » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:19 am

Admiral wrote:Let me make it clear: There are a lot of guys who don't want to get married, even without being moslem.

And I am one of them, anybody having a problem with it? If yes, explain.


Hi dear: I think that we get married when we feel so! If u don't want to, don't that, other sides u must be unhappy because it's something that u don't like!! But If u feel so, do that!!
To be honest, I have to say that we have to enjoy our youth as much as possible before getting married, because marriage is a responsabilty that u have to take seriously and sharing your life with a woman/men u really love..

As I said before: Living the life NOW.. Because it's short and u never know when your gonna "Die" !!!

Kisses

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:52 am

CityYoung wrote:I have friend was non muslim and I asked him about girlfriend and how you make love without married , he said " when I saw a beautiful girl I make love story with her until i do sex with her and when I see another preaty girl I leave this and go to another " and I saked him how about married . he said " most of them finish without married " just to make expirence or to try find the girl good for married or not " It's a bad thing .

In Islam you can't do these . you have one way " It is married only " you can't try or to have expirence .

:x This guy is a jerk in every culture. It's not about being a Muslim or a non-Muslim. It has nothing to do with religion right here.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:25 am

I second that! That friend of yours is no good.

User avatar
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:05 am
Status: English Learner
Location: Vietnam

Postby Arale » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:58 am

Sorry but it's time I had to lock up this thread.

_Arale_


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests