People don't take her serious because she's fat?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:27 pm

Anahita wrote: now imagine one narrow minded ass comes to me and starts to mocking and insulting me for my appreances !!! you know what iam going to do ? i will give him a slap across his face ! sorry i know this may sounds a rude and harsh responde but some people just deserves what they get .. and i am really tired of this bull sh*t .. so i wont hide my anger any more .. * shrugs *

You rock, to me! 8) Sometimes people need to be beaten up. Beat the ~ outta them. Beat some sense into them.

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:09 pm

illusion wrote:I hate the fact that so many people (well, admit it, nearly everyone) judge someone by their look. I mean for me it really doesn't matter if the person is fat or thin. I do have a fat friend and she's a really lovely person. I know that fat people are bullied and discriminated against and I can't stop asking myself why? What's wrong with them? It's like now we discriminate the fat and next thing we'll be doing is discriminating the blind, the old, the homeless, the sick! How stupid is that? No one has right to judge people by the way the look. The physical appearance is only a covering layer for our souls... that's what I think. Besides I would never think I would get fat just by eating at the place full of fat people. Even if I were fat I would accept myself and tolerate it and other people should respect it...

Really well said, Mal ;)

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:12 pm

Anahita wrote:I know how much its painful to be targeted by a stupid people who dont have any idea that what has happened for you to make you like this. I am myself fat and its because of my years of illness and kidney problems , it doesnt matter how much i eat or how many times i go to gym ( infact i am eating much more lesser than ordinary people cause i should keep my diet and iam going to gym 4 times in the week) nothing is going to change at the end and i am still fat .. now imagine one narrow minded ass comes to me and starts to mocking and insulting me for my appreances !!! you know what iam going to do ? i will give him a slap across his face !

I'm totally with you! I can't stand those people either. What do they know about you? Who are they to critisize? Being fat or thin doesn't have to mean eating a lot or eating less. There might be, like you said, health problems involved, as well as many other factors.

Lalee
Platinum Member

Postby Lalee » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:21 am

illusion wrote:I hate the fact that so many people (well, admit it, nearly everyone) judge someone by their look. I mean for me it really doesn't matter if the person is fat or thin. I do have a fat friend and she's a really lovely person. I know that fat people are bullied and discriminated against and I can't stop asking myself why? What's wrong with them? It's like now we discriminate the fat and next thing we'll be doing is discriminating the blind, the old, the homeless, the sick! How stupid is that? No one has right to judge people by the way the look. The physical appearance is only a covering layer for our souls... that's what I think. Besides I would never think I would get fat just by eating at the place full of fat people. Even if I were fat I would accept myself and tolerate it and other people should respect it...

Awwww I love this response.
Although I don't know you at all, I like you already. I can sense you're a nice person by reading this. :)

Anahita
Gold Member

Postby Anahita » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:59 am

LennyeTran wrote:You rock, to me! 8) Sometimes people need to be beaten up. Beat the ~ outta them. Beat some sense into them.

Molto Grazie Len :D I will beat them with pleasure ! :wink: 8)

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:02 am

Anahita wrote:
Molto Grazie Len :D I will beat them with pleasure ! :wink: 8)

Atta girl! :wink:

Anahita
Gold Member

Postby Anahita » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:03 am

Dixie wrote:I'm totally with you! I can't stand those people either. What do they know about you? Who are they to critisize? Being fat or thin doesn't have to mean eating a lot or eating less. There might be, like you said, health problems involved, as well as many other factors.

Thanks so much Dixie for your nice words and support :D i appreciate it * hugs*

vince90
Gold Member

Postby vince90 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:42 pm

Some people find fat people are more attractive. They think fat people are sexier.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:46 pm

vince90 wrote:Some people find fat people are more attractive. They think fat people are sexier.

I know who are those people you're talking about! :wink:

vince90
Gold Member

Postby vince90 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:14 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote:Some people find fat people are more attractive. They think fat people are sexier.

I know who are those people you're talking about! :wink:

I am serious Lenny. http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20060112 ... _attitudes

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:23 pm

I don't know if I'm right but it seems to me that the biggest number of fat people is in the US...maybe I get that impression because all of the american fast food

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:53 pm

I know you were being serious, and I was thinking of a certain group of people. But never mind... I never saw this article, so I didn't know you were talking about it. I thought you were talking about the group of people I was thinking. :wink:

DocAndy

Postby DocAndy » Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:58 am

danyet wrote:Fat people are bound for diabetes and heart disease to name a few. I would be wrong to treat them as if they were healthy and not try to encourage them to get into better condition.

You write the same, what I wanted. It's not really healthy to be fat and too thin. :shock:
You will get a lot of disease, if you have this "lifestyle".

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:29 am

illusion wrote:I don't know if I'm right but it seems to me that the biggest number of fat people is in the US...maybe I get that impression because all of the american fast food

When I was in the US, I thought: "OMG, I've never seen so many obese people together in one place!". I was surprised, I knew there were many fat people in the States but what I saw astonished me.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:07 pm

Dixie wrote:
When I was in the US, I thought: "OMG, I've never seen so many obese people together in one place!". I was surprised, I knew there were many fat people in the States but what I saw astonished me.

When I saw Europeans at the festival fair we had last year, I was surprised, too. They were too skinny, and each of them carried a big backpack. I was scared those backpacks would break their bones. My bf said, "Yeah, that's just a regular European girl for you. Skinny as a stick but yummy..." Okay, I think I should end here. :lol:

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:14 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Dixie wrote:

When I saw Europeans at the festival fair we had last year, I was surprised, too. They were too skinny, and each of them carried a big backpack. I was scared those backpacks would break their bones. My bf said, "Yeah, that's just a regular European girl for you. Skinny as a stick but yummy..." Okay, I think I should end here. :lol:

when I showed my pics to some of my american friends they were like 'wow, you're soooo skinny'. and I was like 'what? all the girls here are like that...' european lifestyle :p

DocAndy

Postby DocAndy » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:16 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Dixie wrote:

Hehe thanks. Now we are skinny. But it changes slowly. We get fatter. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :roll:

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:23 am

illusion wrote:

when I showed my pics to some of my american friends they were like 'wow, you're soooo skinny'. and I was like 'what? all the girls here are like that...' european lifestyle :p

Maybe this is why models are mostly from European countries, not America. :?

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:52 am

illusion wrote: Besides I would never think I would get fat just by eating at the place full of fat people. Even if I were fat I would accept myself and tolerate it and other people should respect it...

When someone is fat because of some conditions, for example, like Ana has, I can understand it. However, when someone is being able to lose weight and that person considers not to, I think it's unhealthy. Have you ever walked into an all-you-can-eat buffet with full of fat people? I mean, if you know you're fat, why don't you try some healthy food to stay in shape and get off the porkchops for a chance?

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”