MORAL DILEMMA

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

lovelybaby

MORAL DILEMMA

Postby lovelybaby » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:27 pm

You find a wallet with 50000$ and the identification card of its owner. This's the exact amount of money you need to pay an operation that's critical for your daughter. She needs that operation to survive. What do you do with the money

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:43 pm

I am trying to imagine that situation but it's so hard to put myself in the shoes of someone in those circumstances. I was going to say I would immediately return the money, but I don't have any children so I can't say :roll:

CityYoung
Gold Member

Postby CityYoung » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:04 pm

I don't know but when I'm there maybe I decied good one

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:02 am

Without hesitation I would keep the money. If I didn't have a daughter that needed the operation I would take it back. I know that is terrible but if my daughter was in that position, and luck had it happen that way, I would take advantage of it. :oops:

Triumph
Gold Member

Postby Triumph » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:59 am

Shazzam wrote:Without hesitation I would keep the money. If I didn't have a daughter that needed the operation I would take it back. I know that is terrible but if my daughter was in that position, and luck had it happen that way, I would take advantage of it. :oops:

Me too. I would let the owner know how I used that money and return it as soon as possible. :lol:

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:41 am

Shazzam wrote:Without hesitation I would keep the money. If I didn't have a daughter that needed the operation I would take it back. I know that is terrible but if my daughter was in that position, and luck had it happen that way, I would take advantage of it. :oops:

I think I'd do exactly the same thing...

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”