What would you like to be if there is a next life?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Postby Hardi » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:18 pm

Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:yup, you're right but we've never been a male before either so who knows what we're missing ;p


I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like having something hanging between my legs. EW!!! :lol:
And that's the part where viagra comes to bussines.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:24 pm

Hardi wrote:
Dixie wrote:I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like having something hanging between my legs. EW!!! :lol:


And that's the part where viagra comes to bussines.


:lol: :lol:

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Postby shokin » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:00 pm

Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:yup, you're right but we've never been a male before either so who knows what we're missing ;p


I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like having something hanging between my legs. EW!!! :lol:


I can't imaging myself without it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shokin

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Postby vince90 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:57 pm

shokin wrote:
Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:yup, you're right but we've never been a male before either so who knows what we're missing ;p


I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like having something hanging between my legs. EW!!! :lol:


I can't imaging myself without it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shokin


You’re absolutely right my man. :lol:

User avatar
Ika
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:07 pm
Location: Latvia
Contact:

Postby Ika » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:09 pm

Cat! I want to be a cat. Definitely.Independent,relaxed,loved and beautiful. And I don't even care, male or female cat :P
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Postby vince90 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:36 pm

Ika wrote:Cat! I want to be a cat. Definitely.Independent,relaxed,loved and beautiful. And I don't even care, male or female cat :P


You know the enemy of cats are dogs. I bet peace will not be with you IKA. :lol:

User avatar
Ika
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:07 pm
Location: Latvia
Contact:

Postby Ika » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:45 pm

uuu, vince90, waiting for our meeting :lol: I will try to change your mind, proving friendship is possible,even between cats and dogs :wink:
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."

Norshan
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Jordan

Postby Norshan » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:49 pm

I want to be myself again bt without doing mistakes and achieve what i wanted which i didnt achieve...

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:47 pm

Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:yup, you're right but we've never been a male before either so who knows what we're missing ;p


I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like having something hanging between my legs. EW!!! :lol:

me too, Dix! Eeeew ;p

User avatar
TearHere
Gold Member
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:42 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Postby TearHere » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:55 am

i want to be umm.. something or someone that scares people.. see..i'm a scaredy cat. and i would love not to be in my next life... :lol: i wonder how it feels to scare people :?:

User avatar
AnastasiaP
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:41 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

um

Postby AnastasiaP » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:06 pm

I would like to be my self always and forever :D

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:24 pm

Is Ed erection disfunction? Is this about dieting now...hee hee

I like the idea of never coming back to this particular planet...i am hoping that the psychic was right when she told me I was on my very last human lifetime!
i want to be a spirit guide for other humans. This life has been extremely difficult for me. I don't want to talk about all the bad times anymore that is why i seem so happy in here. I have had really hard knocks!

feeling that I did not deserve all the evil things that happened to me led to much depression in the past.

I dont want to come back...risking all that, i want to watch and help, from another reality, or spiritual plane.

Funny how so many are not choosing to be a person!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:27 pm

tikay wrote:Is Ed erection disfunction? Is this about dieting now...hee hee

I like the idea of never coming back to this particular planet...i am hoping that the psychic was right when she told me I was on my very last human lifetime!!

:shock: Did she tell you what you were gonna be next? Last time my neighbor told me a story about his Labrador Retriever. He said he was walking the dog around, and some woman approached him. She was saying, "hello Captain!" He thought she was talking to him, but then he'd realized she was talking to his dog since her face was down looking at the dog. Then she looked up and told him his dog was a German captain or something in his previous life. And then she patted on the dog's head saying, "be good to your owner. Only one more life as a dog and you'll be back as a human." Can you believe it? She sounds like a nutter to me if you ask for my opinion. :roll:

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:42 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
tikay wrote:Is Ed erection disfunction? Is this about dieting now...hee hee

I like the idea of never coming back to this particular planet...i am hoping that the psychic was right when she told me I was on my very last human lifetime!!

:shock: Did she tell you what you were gonna be next? Last time my neighbor told me a story about his Labrador Retriever. He said he was walking the dog around, and some woman approached him. She was saying, "hello Captain!" He thought she was talking to him, but then he'd realized she was talking to his dog since her face was down looking at the dog. Then she looked up and told him his dog was a German captain or something in his previous life. And then she patted on the dog's head saying, "be good to your owner. Only one more life as a dog and you'll be back as a human." Can you believe it? She sounds like a nutter to me if you ask for my opinion. :roll:







I think that lady was nutty because the texts I have studied have all said we evolve and a dog is not something that would happen actually in between persons in that way. No we only evolve from A to Z we do not falter back and forth. No one who says we may become a plant or animal is really on the right track...we will become more and more like divinity...devine beings and such as we face the trials of the earthly life-times as humans. There is no going back to being animals, but they may evolve to become human.
This is something I do know from much study.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:26 am

People who believe in reincarnation think otherwise.

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:58 am

Lennyetran you need to read it again. I have read many books on reincarnation and I do believe in it. All I am saying is people do not become pets... it is not that way. Pets will evolve to people and not backwards...the evolution dictates that we do not de-evolve but only advance in our vibrations...our auras dont get smaller they get bigger oue lifetimes go from lower to higher mind and so she is off track....in a sense, so for a person to go back to being an animal, is just not the way it works.
I have been into buddhism for over half of my life so I have some idea what I am talking about you know... it is not just guess work on my part. :wink:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3964
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:04 am

tikay wrote: All I am saying is people do not become pets... it is not that way. Pets will evolve to people and not backwards...the evolution dictates that we do not de-evolve but only advance in our vibrations...our auras dont get smaller they get bigger oue lifetimes go from lower to higher mind and so she is off track....in a sense, so for a person to go back to being an animal, is just not the way it works.

This is why I said people who believe in reincarnation don't believe it this way. They don't tie reincarnation with evolution. They tie it with karma. And due to our karma, we'd become something depends on what we did in our past life. It has nothing to do with upgrading or downgrading yourself. You'd get what you've done is the theory. (Buddhist's reincarnation is similar to Hindu's.)

tikay
Gold Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Lancaster, CA. U.S.
Contact:

Postby tikay » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:27 am

I get you. well i guess it isnt fair to turn this thread into a reincarnation discussion so ....
I wonder if it will go back to the topic if we will let it rest.

I am curious as to what more people will want to be.


What would you be if you could choose folks?

saaachiii
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:37 am
Location: japan-kobe

Postby saaachiii » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:09 am

Hello :P
I would like to be me again :D
And next life I think live not to regret as a wound heart :oops:

nightwish
Silver Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:00 am
Location: Venus

Postby nightwish » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:06 pm

I believe in transmigration of soul.

so human of course.

User avatar
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1145
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 7:18 am
Status: Other
Contact:

Re: What would you like to be if there is a next life?

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 am

A blessed human in heaven :-P


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests