Do you think that the men and women have the equal rights?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:46 pm

Yes women should stay home, but they should also work. They must be home with men and kids but they must also work in home.. that men can do more important things than work.

PINA

Postby PINA » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:04 pm

Excuse me Hardy but you must have two or more wife if you want all.

I'm agree that women are more skillful than men, but with some limits.

saopalo

Postby saopalo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:59 am

There are 2 ways for women:
First...women like staying at home with their husband and their child..SO they prefer to stay at home like a housewife AS easily
second,,women at business..They don't inspire in family and like to get married<<<<

CHI. TU' OI//EM LA TIN' NE`..HO.C CHUNG LO'P TOEFL VOI' CHI. DO'

babara
Gold Member

Postby babara » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:03 pm

I donT agree with that saying. Nowadays most women have ability as men and they can do duty better inside and out also. Women can show to world know outside is their place now.

jeffcox
Gold Member

Postby jeffcox » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:07 pm

Does everybody agree that one parent should stay at home?

Danyet is correct in saying that it was WWII that started the revolution of women workers. Really, it started during WWI when there was a really crucial need for nurses. Although it didn't turn into a movement, it opened women's eyes to the possibility. Then WWII just gave them the way to put their desires into practice.

Research has shown that the family environment is a huge factor in such things as violence, crime and education. Divorce, for example, has been on the increase in the UK and the US since WWII... is there a connection with divorce and women working out of the home?

I think that one parent at home is very important; be it the husband or the wife.[/u]

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:06 pm

jeffcox wrote:Does everybody agree that one parent should stay at home?

Why should one parent stay at home in the first place?

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:32 pm

Dixie wrote:
jeffcox wrote:Does everybody agree that one parent should stay at home?

Why should one parent stay at home in the first place?

Maybe so the little brats don't stick their fingers in a light bulb socket or perhaps because they are not potty trained!

So if a parent is not looking after their kids it means:
1. The babies are not receiving adequate nutrition (ie breast milk)

2. The kids are being "looked after" by complete strangers who may or may not have the values that you want for your family.

3. Your children are bonding with someone else. They will are not bonding with you like they should be if you only see them for one hectic hour in the morning and a couple of hours before they go to bed at night.

4. The kid is open to child molestation. And don't think that that it won't happen to your kid!
And once it does happen there is nothing that you can do change things back to the way they used to be. Your child will be permanently scarred and you will be to blame for not providing a proper enviorment for the life that you are responsible for. Trust me, you don't want this heartache so why take the chance?

Do you really think that your life is about you and your career, once you have kids? It's not! It's about the kids.
Last edited by Danyet on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:37 pm

danyet wrote:
Do you really think that your life is about you and your career, once you have kids? It's not! It's about the kids.

Of course it is, but my point is, none of us should quit our jobs to take care of the kids. About complete strangers taking care of them, no way! That's what grandparents are for :lol: :lol: (provided they are there, of course, which would be another subject...)

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:54 pm

Your answer falls into category "1".

So, how many kids are the grandparents required to look after? 1 or 2 or 6 or 8?
If everyone gave their kids to their to grandma to look after it could be quite a handful for her. Not everyone has a grandma either.

Sure that's better than complete strangers but it is still not the ideal. Your kids still will not be getting breast milk but I guess your job is more important than a baby's health.

I mean, no one, not even "baby" is going to stop you from earning enough money for that extra High Definition Television Set for the bedroom, are they? Hmmmm?

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:20 pm

I think we're talking about different things, Dave. Of course if the kids are so small as to need breast-feeding I would be around all the time! (plus there's maternity leave). I was talking about a lifetime: Why should one parent stay home and the other work when they both can do it?

lindalyl

Re: A woman's place is at home

Postby lindalyl » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:23 pm

A woman has the same rights that a man and, if she wats to work, she doesn't have to stay at home looking forward their children. [Sorry if I have make mistakes :oops: ]

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:57 pm

I would stay home, but I would not marry to Dixie. She's not good mother for my child :twisted:

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:58 pm

Hardi wrote:I would stay home, but I would not marry to Dixie. She's not good mother for my child :twisted:

How dare you say that when it was you who deserted us! :twisted:

PINA

Postby PINA » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:48 am

I'm agree with dixie when make a difference from a very little baby and a child.

Of course if a woman and her guy decided to have a baby, she'll think that for 1 year the baby needs almost all her time and she must give it; but before this time she must be free to decided if want work (without to forget baby and family) or she want stay at home.

IMPORTANT IS THAT WOMAN CAN CHOOSE HER FUTURE!!!

ilargia
Silver Member

Postby ilargia » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:37 pm

WOW! I´m a female but, at first, I´m a PERSON. Why have I to justificate myself for having a work?. I have been styding for years. My parents have spent money and efforts and I want to be present in our society. There have been a lot of women who have campaigned for women rights even offering their lifes.
Men! We need your minds but opened! If you want to have a life in common with other person all will be in common, children too. This isn´t a matter about who makes it better, it´s a matter of will.

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:46 pm

ilargia wrote:WOW! I´m a female but, at first, I´m a PERSON. Why have I to justificate myself for having a work?. I have been styding for years. My parents have spent money and efforts and I want to be present in our society. There have been a lot of women who have campaigned for women rights even offering their lifes.
Men! We need your minds but opened! If you want to have a life in common with other person all will be in common, children too. This isn´t a matter about who makes it better, it´s a matter of will.

Go and bake a cake!

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:14 pm

That's not nice, Dave. :evil:

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:47 am

She thinks that life revolves around her. She thinks that she is more important than her own children. She is full of pride. Life is not about her.... it is about her kids. That is ALL that life is about.

Each of us is responsible for to see that the lives we bring into the world (our children) become good and decent humans worthy to walk the planet. That can not be done when both parents work outside of the home and 99% of the time the mother is more qualified than the father to stay home with the kids.

Feminism has done nothing for children. Feminist are the enemy of our kids.

All of us have a job to do in life......but if you or anyone thinks that this job concerns money, you are deluded!

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:49 am

Oh well I don't think the child is everything in a woman's life. It's important, no doubt, also for the man. But the most important is to be successful in life, to live the life we dream of, isn't it?

Some men also stay at home, do housework, and the woman earns the money. And some parents work both and the child stays at home and wait for their work to end.

Feminism is not good if we exaggerate it, but a little bit is also good.

ilargia
Silver Member

Postby ilargia » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:35 am

Go back to the begginning!
Hi Danyet,
I am only giving my opinions. I consider that it´s always pleasant to know others in order to learn, even yours.
All the best

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:14 pm

I think,if woman wants to work, so we should respect her decision, and they should respect us.

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”