Do you think that the men and women have the equal rights?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Thu May 04, 2006 11:53 am

Ksju wrote:Maybe it looks like now woman can do many things she couldn’t do in the past and yes it’s true.
But still very often the big problem is with minds of all of us. In some cases we still live and think like medieval man! And yes, this stupid fixed idea of marriage. :idea: The main purpose in woman’s life is to get married! If you’re not married… ???? :roll: ‘So why?’ ‘Ohhh, when you’re going to catch a husband???’, :shock: etc. Bla, bla, bla…
Is it tooooo difficult to imagine that woman may have full, happy life without immediately marriage!?? :?: :?: :?: :idea:
:evil:


Only a primitive, illiterate mind can hold such an idea. I agree with you.

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Postby shokin » Thu May 04, 2006 12:59 pm

Dixie wrote:
shokin wrote:equality is for me utopy:::: we cant deny the difference!!!!

Excuseme no estoy on mi clave!!!!!

Shokin


:roll: :?:


Excuse me ! I was not on my keyboard.

Equality is for me only a dream. We cannot deny the differences between men and women.

I haven't said that equal salary is not a goal.

Shokin

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu May 04, 2006 10:38 pm

In the USA everybody is equal "UNDER THE LAW".

This is as equal as one can be as every one is different and has different qualities. Women have different qualities than men....so get over it!

What do women have on their chests that men don't have?............tits! That's why women stay home with the kids........nature dictates it and you can't argue with nature and keep your credibility.

Next Subject!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Fri May 05, 2006 9:35 am

danyet wrote:What do women have on their chests that men don't have?............tits! That's why women stay home with the kids........nature dictates it and you can't argue with nature and keep your credibility.


I hope that's irony!

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Postby shokin » Fri May 05, 2006 9:39 am

We cannot deny physiological and psychological differences.

"Le monde est plein de gens qui ne sont pas plus sages."

(World is full of people who are not wise)

Shokin

User avatar
Lalee
Platinum Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am
Location: Peru

Postby Lalee » Fri May 05, 2006 8:14 pm

danyet wrote:In the USA everybody is equal "UNDER THE LAW".

This is as equal as one can be as every one is different and has different qualities. Women have different qualities than men....so get over it!

What do women have on their chests that men don't have?............tits! That's why women stay home with the kids........nature dictates it and you can't argue with nature and keep your credibility.

Next Subject!!!!!!!!

Danyet, I don't like you at all in this post. I still like your voice though. :wink:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Fri May 05, 2006 10:09 pm

Lalee wrote:
danyet wrote:In the USA everybody is equal "UNDER THE LAW".

This is as equal as one can be as every one is different and has different qualities. Women have different qualities than men....so get over it!

What do women have on their chests that men don't have?............tits! That's why women stay home with the kids........nature dictates it and you can't argue with nature and keep your credibility.

Next Subject!!!!!!!!

Danyet, I don't like you at all in this post. I still like your voice though. :wink:


Women are good at nuturing and protecting life.
Men excell at taking life.


Don't mess with me baby, today, I am "Macho Man".

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sat May 06, 2006 3:56 am

danyet wrote:
Don't mess with me baby, today, I am "Macho Man".

:shock: Baby? What the hell? :cry:

User avatar
Lalee
Platinum Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am
Location: Peru

Postby Lalee » Sat May 06, 2006 4:18 am

Not my fault. I did not ask him to call me that. Umm..I thought you were the kind of girl who liked to share. :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sat May 06, 2006 4:24 am

Lalee wrote:Not my fault. I did not ask him to call me that. Umm..I thought you were the kind of girl who liked to share. :lol:

:wink: I only share when I know I will have some of what's gonna share with me. For this case, I doubt it. So, the dude can't flirt without my permission. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Rui
Gold Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 am
Location: World, Portugal, Porto, Maia
Contact:

Postby Rui » Sat May 06, 2006 9:37 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Lalee wrote:Not my fault. I did not ask him to call me that. Umm..I thought you were the kind of girl who liked to share. :lol:

:wink: I only share when I know I will have some of what's gonna share with me. For this case, I doubt it. So, the dude can't flirt without my permission. :lol: :lol:



i dont know why but after read that im just imagining a scene of a porno movie :lol:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Sat May 06, 2006 1:28 pm

Rui wrote:i dont know why but after read that im just imagining a scene of a porno movie :lol:


:shock:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sun May 07, 2006 4:07 am

What I said was sensual, but it wasn't that dirty. :oops: :lol:

User avatar
essie
Gold Member
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:37 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby essie » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:18 am

Men and woman should not be treated equally. We should have equal freedoms, but 100% equal treatment for both genders? I'm not sure any of you want that.

Picture this scenario.. I get into an argument with a man and he throws a punch at me. My instant reaction would be to defend myself by beating him back as hard as possible. If the same happened with a woman, should I treat her the same?

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:47 am

I think so. If I punch you, you've got the right to punch me back :D

User avatar
essie
Gold Member
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:37 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby essie » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:13 pm

If I did hit a woman with the same force as I'd hit a man, I honestly believe that I would do far more serious damage. I speak in general of course.. There are woman out there that can beat me easy..

Another example then.. Should woman and men compete in the same sport side by side? Martial arts for example.. Ultimate Fighting Championships?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8MV61Ohfn2Q& ... 20fighting < Video may take some time to load.

Kacika
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:49 am

Fighting or working?

Postby Kacika » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:02 am

Nature isn't rightful. Men are stronger, women have longer life-expectancy. But the human society could be more rightful. Women should get the same salaries in case of the same performance at the workplaces. But they don't.

User avatar
essie
Gold Member
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:37 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby essie » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:05 am

My only point is that we should have 100% the same freedoms, but 100% equal treatment is not possible.

Kacika
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:49 am

Postby Kacika » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:24 am

I agree. But the equal treatment isn't a goal at all to my opinion. Only the laws apply the same rules to different people. We can apply ourselves to the otherness of others. I'm for example always more tactful with men, because I don't want to hurt their feelings or frustrate them. This is my compensation for I have never been attacked by a man in my whole life. Even my father didn't beat me. But sometimes he beated my brother. And we were equal with my brother. It's interesting.

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:47 pm

It would be magnificient if men also had the right to go to women toilets.

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:54 pm

Admiral wrote:It would be magnificient if men also had the right to go to women toilets.


LOL ! Do you always need a special invitation? :lol:


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests