Do you believe in marriage?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC

Post Reply
flowerece
Silver Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:27 pm
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Do you believe in marriage?

Post by flowerece » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:57 pm

Do you believe in marriage or do you feel that marriage is not for you?

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:25 pm

No

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:24 pm

The day I try it, I will decide and then I'll tell you :lol:

User avatar
Pearl
Silver Member
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:46 am
Status: English Learner
Location: in the world

Post by Pearl » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:20 pm

I'm single now, when i marry i will tell , sure :D

User avatar
innocenteyes
Silver Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:18 pm

Post by innocenteyes » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:49 pm

I believe in marrage it works most of the time but for me I suspect that loooolz I dunno maybe after marrage my point of view may change
......
wat about you, flowerece??

flowerece
Silver Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:27 pm
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Post by flowerece » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:56 pm

yeah, now I am a university student. but in the future I will marriage if I find the correct man ;)

User avatar
Rui
Gold Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 am
Location: World, Portugal, Porto, Maia

Post by Rui » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:21 am

well, a romantic guy would answer to your question this way, "I belive in Love" :wink: isnt that the key to an happy marriage 8) , but as im not a romantic guy i would tell you, come on men, forget about marriage, its rubbish :lol:

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Post by shokin » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:40 pm

Marriage does exist. :lol:

Shokin

User avatar
cyborg
Gold Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:56 am

Post by cyborg » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:45 am

marriage: HELL on earth :lol:

Admiral

Post by Admiral » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:35 pm

hey, flowerece, have we seen each other before? I have such a feeling.

Yeah, I believe in marriage! And to all who don't believe in marriage: Please say that you believe in it.
There is a girl I want to marry.

limpopo
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:43 am
Location: China

Post by limpopo » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:49 am

believe in love, not the marriage... but wondering if there's something called 'love'...

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:24 pm

limpopo wrote:believe in love, not the marriage... but wondering if there's something called 'love'...
Yes, there is. You'll know what it is exactly when you've found it.

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Post by shokin » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:49 pm

limpopo wrote:believe in love, not the marriage...
And some others people believe in marriage (money) and not in love. :lol:

Shokin

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher
Contact:

Post by Oriani » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:12 pm

shokin wrote:
limpopo wrote:believe in love, not the marriage...
And some others people believe in marriage (money) and not in love. :lol:

Shokin

Hahaha funny!! Nice.

User avatar
eman
Gold Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: country of peace and love

Post by eman » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:23 am

Hi

i believe in love and marrige :wink:

u will belive in love if u got it and live with it...

its so romantic....

User avatar
TearHere
Gold Member
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:42 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by TearHere » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:04 am

i believe in marriage.. cuz i've seen it work for my 'rents.. my opinion may change though when i get to marry someday.. :?

nisan
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:28 am
Location: Turkey

my dream

Post by nisan » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:54 pm

If marriage can be only a signature for couples ıt will be great...
The couples should think it is union :)

These are in my dreams.....)

ysteve
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:42 pm

Post by ysteve » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:50 pm

If you don't get married, how do you know belived it or not?

Ruise
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:58 am
Location: Indonesia

Post by Ruise » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:21 am

ysteve wrote:If you don't get married, how do you know belived it or not?
I believe married before get it. because its needed.:D

believe or not , we are need married and must married
if you want exist :wink:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:48 am

Ruise wrote: believe or not , we are need married and must married
if you want exist :wink:
Yeah, because the only way to get pregnant is by getting married first, right?

User avatar
jakeson
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:53 am
Location: Makati City, Philippines

Post by jakeson » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:38 pm

I believe in love.
I believe in marriage.
i believe in miracles that both can do. :wink:

User avatar
zaman
Gold Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:20 am
Status: Other
Location: libya
Contact:

Post by zaman » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:14 pm

yes I believe in marriage especialy marriage structure at respect and devotion

keko
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:35 am
Location: CHILE

Marriage??

Post by keko » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:19 am

I believe in marriage based on love and as a part of a project of life you choose to carry out.
Obviously, it's a matter of a personal option.

keko

modesty
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:45 am
Location: Poland

confused

Post by modesty » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:42 am

I believe in marriage of course... I met the right man, I'm unbelievably happy with him, he gives me a sense of fulfilment. And for that reason, yes, I want to marry him and he wants to marry me.for me it's obvious...marriage is a way of expressing feelings. If you are sure that you've met the right person, you want to spend the rest of your life with him/her. On the other hand... I'm a bit afraid (because of all these negative opinion about marriage) that after we get married our relationship wouldn't be so ideal as it is now.

User avatar
Nawas
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:05 pm

Post by Nawas » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:12 am

no ,at the this time ,I can't engaged or marriage because I want to end my study first.After that,I 'll start my life when I found agood partner 8)

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Post by fortminor » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:32 pm

Yeah,why not ?! I wanna spend the rest of my life with my lovemate ! :wink:

User avatar
Seafarer
Gold Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: where i'm happy

Post by Seafarer » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:26 pm


I try myself to belive in the goodness of marriage.However, i observe that some married couples hate each other and they continue their marriage..come on why do you hate each other more?
We come the world only once,and what is the point of spoiling your life with hatred?
Marriage is something which society requires,even if it sounds unfashionable. Because of the rightness of this statement,people are driven into silly marriages and when u explain your ideas to those people,they scorn u..this is interesting

User avatar
Krisi
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 4133
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Do you believe in marriage?

Post by Krisi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:10 am

yes, a fairy tale marriage. :-)

but what can you say in a situation where a brother asked the husband of his sister, how much money is he giving to his sister.. :roll:
for me, whatever is the reason... (whether it's out of curiosity or has been asked by another person to do it), a brother with a sane/sound mind could not do such act. Didn't he just show what kind of character he has. It just shows that the brother is rude, ill-mannered and is capable of following and doing a lot more of unacceptable orders from outside. The brother also has no sense of doing something righteous even to others because he can do it to his own sister. I guess, the most the brother can do is to ask his sister directly and not go past the wife who is his sister by blood. And also, it is my understanding that, it is very rude (discourteous) to meddle on other's family life.
Are you ready to face this kind of situation if in case this happen to you when you marry?
Are you just like the brother? or, how'd you react if you're the sister or the husband?
:mrgreen:

Post Reply