Studying in school is a waste

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

nancycumt
Silver Member

Postby nancycumt » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:22 am

of time.I don't know what i have learned
from the one-year study in college.
Last edited by nancycumt on Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

byron
Gold Member

Re: Studying in school is a waste

Postby byron » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:29 am

nancycumt wrote:Studying in school is a waste
of time.I don't know what i have from the one year's study in college.

You have the ability to write in English here in such a way as to make yourself clearly understood ;)

nancycumt
Silver Member

Thank you

Postby nancycumt » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:53 am

i made a mistake,i have corrected it,thank you again.

cyborg
Gold Member

Postby cyborg » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:42 pm

nancycumt wrote:Studying in school is a waste
of time.I don't know what i have learned
from the one-year study in college.

it not about what you benefit rather how you benefit

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:16 pm

I have only primary school education. I graduated it on 93 year something, I think... don't remember. For me it was probably really a waste of time, don't know, if I'm a idiot or didn't liked learning, or both... but I got passed only because teachers knew, that I'm too dumb for them.. Why to work with someone unbreakable, who don't learn anyway. There was only one teacher, who was enough stupid to waste my and her own time for summer classes to me.. she was probably a agent of KGB.. how else she was so damn stupid.

I did even not tried, to go into some highschool, because for this. I should cover first all primary school things, that I missed on first time.

I don't get how peoples are able to learn so well. What is the power that makes them study, but me not.

BTW. I don't bemoan..

nancycumt
Silver Member

Thank you !

Postby nancycumt » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:28 pm

Thank your answer!

innocenteyes
Silver Member

Postby innocenteyes » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:25 pm

most of the teenagers feel that way towards school..but believe me you won't realize the value of learing at college or school untill you search for a job ..the most important thing is certifications nowadays..
but for me I think if someone read sufficiant books in all the feilds, he maybe more educated than Harfard boys.. it's about the well of learning!
yet, your progress at school doesn't necessarly reflects your progress at life wat I'm trying to say is if you were such a dumb at school, that doesn't mean you are dumb outside school too..most of the ppl suck in school but they do well in training schools
regards

cyborg
Gold Member

Postby cyborg » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:00 am

innocenteyes wrote: your progress at school doesn't necessarly reflects your progress at life

So true, One of my uncle was school dropout when he was 6 years, but for now Hell, he earn more then those who have a grad or master even. Good @ innocenteyes

chiemdu
Silver Member

Postby chiemdu » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:07 am

I agree with the idea of innocent eyes that not all of well-educated men can succeed in life. That's absolutely right! but it's not a waste.
as far as i know, a psychological book has taught me that a man with a high IQ indicator can not have a chance to succeed in life like the one who has a high IE indicator does.
Studying all time to be a good student, that's really a waste of time,I think you have to be trained about everything in life before having a key to success. That depends on your intelligence and also your emotion, that's which IE indicates.
But for me, studying is not a waste of time, each time you study is the time for you to extend your horizons (also your knowledge of humans and humanity).

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:10 am

Hardi wrote:she was probably a agent of KGB.. how else she was so damn stupid

relax, Hardi, we are not keeping an eye on you any more! :wink: :lol: 8)

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:17 pm

I must be mad but I have to say it I love school. I truly enjoyed my high school years and by saying that I mean also the process of studying and taking tests. I know some teens find it boring and stupid but where else would I learn so many interesting things about literature or biology etc etc. I really think that education is one of the most important thing we can achieve and now having graduated and being on holidays I really need to admit I miss school and studying like hell!!!!

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:41 pm

I agree, more even - school gives you full education - I mean you have some common knowledge in all the sciences. I'm with you Illusion! :wink:

metaltoy
Silver Member

Postby metaltoy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:22 pm

Although I didn't like going to school when I was a student, I had to study more, especially English!
Of course I can study English now. But I can't have time to study like before. It is difficult to find time while working.
I envy you.

chiemdu
Silver Member

Postby chiemdu » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:19 am

i love school and studying is not a waste, all the work you have done will be paid off

fortminor
Gold Member

Postby fortminor » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:07 pm

I've finished the first year of college, buy still no progress in English ! I learn more about English from my ESL friends and totally internet than that damned teachers ! :roll:

sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Study in school is not a waste, Thats the place where we can learn alot about life and going forward

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”