About Bible

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Religion - About Bible

Post by Krisi »

I think we can only speak based on our religious belief. I am not in a position to speak (anything of whatever sort) about other religion because it is known to all that from the time we opened our eyes to the religion we believe in, we are always taught to behave in accordance to our religious teachings, (this teachings and learning will go on until there is life on earth).
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Religion

Post by Krisi »

A friend I have known had in mind that every individual she meets who is a believer/follower of another religion has the intention of converting her to another religion. This is because her mind has been set to convince other people to join her religion.

If you're a God believer, I understand that we believe in One God.

Have a nice day!
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Religion

Post by Krisi »

respect.
be heedful of what you say when it comes to religion.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: About Bible .

Post by Krisi »

byron wrote:...
In English society it is said that there are two things you never discuss in a Pub (Bar) one is religion the other is politics.
I think this is true.
1. One can only clearly talk about his/her own religion because that's the only religion (s)he knows well. But, at some point in the future might lead to a never ending conflict with those people who are a believer of another.
2. In politics, each one seems to prove that they are better than the others. Who is fool and who is not!
Only to prove in the end that we are all living in the jungle and must therefore follow one king... :lol: :lol:

this is why further discussion of any related topic (as above) will just lead to a never ending debate and conflict.

things just go out of shape and proportion so it has to stop somewhere... :roll:

:mrgreen:
esl member since 2007
Meguenai

Re: About Bible

Post by Meguenai »

Bible is not proper for humanty because it's full of nonsense, it's right that it mention the birth of Chesus without a father which is true and moreover other miracles but it also mention that the prophet Lot(peace be upon him) had practiced adultery with 2 of his daughters after they made him drunk...
1.Do you really believe that a prophet of God will be drunk (knowing that vintage Is according to his commandments is taboo)
2.Do you really believe that a prophet of God will make adultery with his daughters(A dirty Obscene scabby criminal will not practice adultery with a daughter of him..what do you think about Lot the decent,the pietist,the thrutful honest,how is that gonna happens)...
It's typeface, the current edition is not the same as Chesus revelation.. throughout the ages Bible was destorted.
That's not mean that Bible is all not true.