Do You believe in love by the Enternet

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
osmansum
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Country Of Peace And Love
Contact:

Let us Think in the right way

Postby osmansum » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:58 pm

Dear Member,
Why not the internet makes the distance very near
Why not
I can see and speak with the other partner
I can see him
But the actual meeting between the lovers has another taste
What is the action if I stay in Canada and love somebody from USA?
I can't travel to hear or she can't travel to me

Note:-
All things is possible on the internet
Love and sell and buy and any thing you want

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:29 pm

To be precise, I have never believed in love in the internet. But now I am in a bad positon that I have to believe it, because my fiancee, you know.
Maybe Internet is just an easy way of communicating. Yeah it has a lot of disadvantages but better to stay in contact with the girl you love than having to forget about her.

User avatar
osmansum
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Country Of Peace And Love
Contact:

Postby osmansum » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:36 pm

Admiral
You put your hand on the thing that what I want to say
Its way of communication no more than
But the ways of love is very different
How the connection between me and my love can can be establish on the internet or when I see her
When I chatting with her or when I talk to her
In romantic climate
The traditional ways has another meaning
Not the internet

User avatar
hongdiem
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:21 pm
Location: VN
Contact:

Re: FRIENDS WITHOUT FACES

Postby hongdiem » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:38 am

Soraya wrote:This is funny! cos I was asking my self same question about how do people interact with each other through words only!!

But I think, while we read a story, we interact and feel with its characters then why not we have different emotions for people who are talking with us via words only.

However, about love... it's kind of hard unless you see the person.. even a picture of him/her

Sometimes, you have a chatting friend that you like and you draw him a picture in your mind.. if he's away from that picture may be the love will vanish!!

One more thing, whether it's love through the internet or not ... in love, some people just end up with a broken heart.. It’s life

Image

check this .. it's very nice .. hope you will like it

http://www.strawberrylady.com/friendswi ... tfaces.htm

SO NICE SORAYA ! :wink:

iwantmore

Postby iwantmore » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:43 am

Nice question!
I think love in Internet has both good and bad sides.
Good ones: you can meet a lot of people, around the world. You can also learn a lot from them .....
Bad ones: There're no true loves. Just ephemera.

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1319
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Postby Oriani » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:21 am

I believe in Love by Internet! By Everything! :oops:

User avatar
andes
Silver Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:56 am
Location: Indonesia

Postby andes » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:10 am

love in internet?
good impression is possible..
but,love? ridiculous
(':?')

User avatar
Anahita
Gold Member
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:09 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Iran (Persia)

Postby Anahita » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:29 am

andes wrote:love in internet?
good impression is possible..
but,love? ridiculous
(':?')


Why? why its impossible? or ridiculous? Just because we want it this way? Just because we have been told ITS NOT REAL? do you think meeting some one in real, gives us enough credit/chance for finding the real love? wrong. most of these couples who are about leaving each other, have met in REAL at first but look at them now. broken, disappointed, confused and yet don't know any thing much about their partner, about their real feelings, heart. why? just because they didn't listen. didn't pay attention, didn't care...right?
If we want we can listen, care and pay attention to our company EVERY WHERE. even through Net... and if some one wants to cheat on you, uses you or leaves you, they can do it EVERY WHERE as well, so it doesn't really that matter where you meeting people, through Net or in Real Life, there is always a risk for us to lose every thing...

User avatar
andes
Silver Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:56 am
Location: Indonesia

Postby andes » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:51 am

Anahita wrote:
andes wrote:love in internet?
good impression is possible..
but,love? ridiculous
(':?')


Why? why its impossible? or ridiculous? Just because we want it this way? Just because we have been told ITS NOT REAL? do you think meeting some one in real, gives us enough credit/chance for finding the real love? wrong. most of these couples who are about leaving each other, have met in REAL at first but look at them now. broken, disappointed, confused and yet don't know any thing much about their partner, about their real feelings, heart. why? just because they didn't listen. didn't pay attention, didn't care...right?
If we want we can listen, care and pay attention to our company EVERY WHERE. even through Net... and if some one wants to cheat on you, uses you or leaves you, they can do it EVERY WHERE as well, so it doesn't really that matter where you meeting people, through Net or in Real Life, there is always a risk for us to lose every thing...


aha. you want told us that 'meeting someone in real' doesn't gives us any warrant to find a real love, don't you?
i agree with that!(that's why i coldn't believe that someone could find his/her real love through Net while it's not always possible for him/her even in a REAL.. get the point? sorry for my bad english)

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:19 am

yes andres I agree your point.

In internet love, you can only read the words the boyfriend/girlfriend writes. You have to believe what he/she says (I have a big house, I have money etc.)
In real love, you can see his/her face looks at his/her emotions etc. You can look whether he/she really has big house, etc.

And most important: You can kiss with her! I doubt what love without kissing is.

User avatar
CityYoung
Gold Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: UnderTheTree

Postby CityYoung » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:24 am

I believe in love through the internet .One of my friends failed in love with a girl from Newsland :D

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:24 am

CityYoung wrote:One of my friends failed in love


you mean "fell"? :roll:

User avatar
Rui
Gold Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 am
Location: World, Portugal, Porto, Maia
Contact:

Postby Rui » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:08 pm

there's a necessity to be attended, so we just cannot hide that we need to be with that person to keep that feeling alive, and besides that.. its not healthy to our mind, because with time we would probably feel depressed due to not achieve what we most wanted.. i've said 8)

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:13 pm

Rui wrote:there's a necessity to be attended, so we just cannot hide that we need to be with that person to keep that feeling alive, and besides that.. its not healthy to our mind, because with time we would probably feel depressed due to not achieve what we most wanted.. i've said 8)


Oh and it's an unbearable torture when a guy like you can't achieve what he most wants... :wink: lol ...

User avatar
Rui
Gold Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 am
Location: World, Portugal, Porto, Maia
Contact:

Postby Rui » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:28 pm

Tora wrote:
Rui wrote:there's a necessity to be attended, so we just cannot hide that we need to be with that person to keep that feeling alive, and besides that.. its not healthy to our mind, because with time we would probably feel depressed due to not achieve what we most wanted.. i've said 8)


Oh and it's an unbearable torture when a guy like you can't achieve what he most wants... :wink: lol ...


you, of course Tora :wink:

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:20 pm

I am just reading a book about something like that. I think as long as the people who talk to each other online are honest and true, they can feel some higher emotions like love and of course they should meet to confront their imagination with reality...Also I think that in the long run it's highly impossible that love like that could survive. I mean how can people live without their loved ones and just contact them online? I think there is nothing better than a real touch and virtual reality however developed will never replace it.

User avatar
andes
Silver Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:56 am
Location: Indonesia

Postby andes » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:21 am

illusion wrote: I think there is nothing better than a real touch and virtual reality however developed will never replace it.

at last love through the internet is just such an illusion. :)

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:35 am

Rui wrote:i've said 8)


Image

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:40 am

andes wrote:
illusion wrote: I think there is nothing better than a real touch and virtual reality however developed will never replace it.

at last love through the internet is just such an illusion. :)


yeah illusions are great, aren't they?

User avatar
Rui
Gold Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 am
Location: World, Portugal, Porto, Maia
Contact:

Postby Rui » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:28 am

Dixie wrote:
Rui wrote:i've said 8)


Image


ok dixie.. you can keep doing the same movement, however give some use to your hands.. they can be precious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:50 am

there's a necessity to be attended, so we just cannot hide that we need to be with that person to keep that feeling alive, and besides that.. its not healthy to our mind, because with time we would probably feel depressed due to not achieve what we most wanted..


Well spoken! If she is not near you, you begin to imagine about other possibilities. That's very very bad but somehow inevitable. So the best thing to do is not to exaggerate this "looking for other possibilities". Stay at look, nothing more!

Rui wrote:i've said

Really very well said, the smilies are very funny, too, especially that of Dixie


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest