What do you want to be?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Post by Hardi » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:35 pm

I hope that that other planet would have also right conditions to spread life. I'm afraid that If I born in current Jupiter example. Then based of my current acknowledges, I would be also instantly dead.

User avatar
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 2252
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:59 pm
Status: English Learner

Post by Vega » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Hardi wrote:I hope that that other planet would have also right conditions to spread life. I'm afraid that If I born in current Jupiter example. Then based of my current acknowledges, I would be also instantly dead.
I'm afraid that this statement contradicts the First Law of Logic.

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Post by Hardi » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:08 pm

Xkalibur wrote:
Hardi wrote:I hope that that other planet would have also right conditions to spread life. I'm afraid that If I born in current Jupiter example. Then based of my current acknowledges, I would be also instantly dead.
I'm afraid that this statement contradicts the First Law of Logic.
What is that first Law? Isn't that that same stagnant law, that doesn't allow to decide which was before hen or egg?

User avatar
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 2252
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:59 pm
Status: English Learner

Post by Vega » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:46 pm

Hardi wrote:What is that first Law? Isn't that that same stagnant law, that doesn't allow to decide which was before hen or egg?
Dear Hardi, don't understand me wrong (I'm not trying to discredit you.) It's just for fun.:)

You say:

1. If I born in current Jupiter example..

2. ...I would be also instantly dead

OK, so you born in the Jupiter. Someone gave you birth, it is your mother. Your mother gave you birth on the Jupiter, so she must be alive, otherwise she couldn't do that. Why she couldn't do that? She couldn't do that if there wasn't an atmosphere on Jupiter. So let's assume that there is an atmosphere on Jupiter, IF so, how can you die instantly ? :lol:

User avatar
Krisi
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 4133
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner

What do you want to be?

Post by Krisi » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Arale wrote:
InLove wrote:
Arale wrote:We already talked about this some months ago. If I were born again, I would be a boy.

_Arale_
You meant you are a girl at present? :?:
Not only at the present, all this life, I am female. Didn't you think I was a boy? 8-)

_Arale_
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Krisi
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 4133
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner

What do you want to be?

Post by Krisi » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Vega wrote:
paperwhite wrote:if i could born again i would like to be a alien. i don't know how is the life of one but i think i could travel around the planets and maybe i will have powers.

Yeah, I'd like too :lol: it will be so interesting...

scary... :!!: :shock:

lingkky
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:21 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: What do you want to be?

Post by lingkky » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:04 pm

I want to be a rich man.A millionaire which can buy anything with money and has a good quality of life.

EmyJBraun
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:20 am
Status: English Teacher

Re: What do you want to be?

Post by EmyJBraun » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:49 am

lingkky wrote:I want to be a rich man.A millionaire which can buy anything with money and has a good quality of life.
And what about happiness?

User avatar
myocean
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 5:57 am
Status: English Learner

Re: What do you want to be?

Post by myocean » Sat May 13, 2017 6:16 am

I want to advance in my profession. I want to learn English as fast as possible.
I want to grow everyday because I believe the growth is the most important factor for well-being.
I study a lot about success, religion and many other areas and have found that growth plays fundamental role in our lives.
I hope you be in growth physically and mentally all day.
good luck

Post Reply