What do you want to be?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

miyazu

What do you want to be?

Post by miyazu »

What do you want to be if you were born again?

If I were born again, I want to become a boy. :wink:

How about you? :)
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I don't wanna born again 8) Now, my aim is to become a
good engineer,find my love, live happy and so forth.
miyazu

Post by miyazu »

Thank you for your opinion. :D

I think that you have a very good dream and thinking! :wink:
It is not yet decided what I want to become in the future. :(
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: What do you want to be?

Post by Rui »

miyazu wrote:What do you want to be if you were born again?

If I were born again, I want to become a boy. :wink:

How about you? :)

let me be honest with you and tell that im a bit shocked with your opinion, so you dont like to be a girl :?:
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

If I reborn as human, I want to be the same person that I am now. I don’t need to change myself but I want one thing for sure, I want to remember my faults and errors in my pervious life so I can avoid of walking in the old same road.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

We already talked about this some months ago. If I were born again, I would be a boy.

_Arale_
miyazu

Post by miyazu »

Thank you for a lot of opinion!

I can get an opinion from a lot of people and am glad. :wink:

I don't hate being a girl, but I think that I wanted to be born as a boy.

Thank you :!:
Sylvery

Post by Sylvery »

Anahita wrote:If I reborn as human, I want to be the same person that I am now. I don’t need to change myself but I want one thing for sure, I want to remember my faults and errors in my pervious life so I can avoid of walking in the old same road.
To walk another road to make another faults :)
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I don't hate being a girl, but I think that I wanted to be born as a boy.
Why as a boy? :) Boys usually have many problems than girls...
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

Arale wrote:We already talked about this some months ago. If I were born again, I would be a boy.

_Arale_
You meant you are a girl at present? :?:
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

InLove wrote:
Arale wrote:We already talked about this some months ago. If I were born again, I would be a boy.

_Arale_
Not only at the present, all this life, I am female. Didn't you think I was a boy? 8)

_Arale_
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Sylvery wrote:
Anahita wrote:If I reborn as human, I want to be the same person that I am now. I don’t need to change myself but I want one thing for sure, I want to remember my faults and errors in my pervious life so I can avoid of walking in the old same road.
To walk another road to make another faults :)
yes, new faults means new experiences and better wisdom. In this way at least I can be sure that I am not walking in circles, repeating same routine, for life after life.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

what the hell.. i never thought that theres was so many people willing to be a men, its a pity since i think we must feel comfortable with what we are to be happy, and saying that we would choose to have a different sex if we could born again its not a good beginning, but this is just me thinking out loud guys, dont take me serious
Sylvery

Post by Sylvery »

Anahita wrote: yes, new faults means new experiences and better wisdom. In this way at least I can be sure that I am not walking in circles, repeating same routine, for life after life.
It seems you consider life as light walk.
The meantime of our life we repeat the same fault. Yes theoretically we must not do that but honestly to say - sometimes it is happened.

You know, sometimes even experienced swimmer drown. And it is happened quite often.
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Sylvery wrote: It seems you consider life as light walk.
The meantime of our life we repeat the same fault. Yes theoretically we must not do that but honestly to say - sometimes it is happened.

You know, sometimes even experienced swimmer drown. And it is happened quite often.
A light walk? Not exactly, and I don’t deny that some times we might dealing with same problems over and over again but I want to make my life unique by avoiding of such a situation as much as possible. No matter how much idealistic and illogical it might sound but its how I feel about it and in my opinion our definition of life and its hardships depends on every one's point of view. If you let your fear of getting hurt or lost take the control of your mind, probably you will end up dealing with a simple, routine schedule, doing this and that for years after years, without much progressing in your way. Its not being alive any more, it's like dying. It feels like "you never go forward, you just sink deeper…"
miyazu

Post by miyazu »

Xkalibur wrote:
Why as a boy? :) Boys usually have many problems than girls...
Really?

Why do you think so?

By the way, I want to understand the answer that many people returned to me.
However, I cannot understand English much because I am a Japanese. :cry:

I'm so sorry. :!: :!:
martazzz

Post by martazzz »

i'm a girl and i'm very happy! girls can be pregnant! isn't it a FANTASTIC thing? 8)
paperwhite

Post by paperwhite »

if i could born again i would like to be a alien. i don't know how is the life of one but i think i could travel around the planets and maybe i will have powers.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

paperwhite wrote:if i could born again i would like to be a alien. i don't know how is the life of one but i think i could travel around the planets and maybe i will have powers.

Yeah, I'd like too :lol: it will be so interesting...
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I want to be a tree. Human life is very labouring.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Admiral wrote:I want to be a tree. Human life is very labouring.
Well, I hope people wouldn't cut the tree Admiral. :? :mrgreen:
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

I want to be person who is happy the most :D :D
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

happy forever
Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Romantic »

Arale wrote:
i will take good care of you cuz i have tree.
fadi

Post by fadi »

Romantic wrote:
Arale wrote:
i will take good care of you cuz i have tree.
nice answer Romantic :D
cuongviet

Post by cuongviet »

I will be never born again. So I decided not to ask such a stupid question to myself, Even I suffer a lot of misery. I try to change my everyday activities now, not hope for reincarnation.
saopalo

Post by saopalo »

I want to born in USA.When i was a child,i my dream is to be in USA
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

i want to be a little child and never grow up
just stay child.....this is what i want to be
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

I want to be a bird that everybody knows, but noone sees. So nobody will hunt me, and I'll die happily with my family...
senphoi

born again

Post by senphoi »

well, although sometimes i dont satisfied with what im or what i have now, i still want to be myself. no matter what happens to me, bad or good, i learn the way to accept it or leave with. i dont want to be a loser, just run away from my present to look for a life that i dont really know for sure whether it exists. a life where i feel happy and not lonly anymore. however, i believe that my fate is in my hand, and i can choose to live in a life that i want to be by moving forward.
hehe... so profound isnt it?
Sen
levin

Post by levin »

i agree with you , yeah , the experience is very important, so i think remember the faults and errors you made in the past , it can help you avoid to making again.
akichan

Post by akichan »

Hello! :D

I want to be a man if I will born again.

Because a man seems to be very comfortable. :lol:
miiihooo

Post by miiihooo »

I find you at the same place if I will be born again.
I want to light all up so that I become the sun, and you do not die!!!
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

To those who think it's good to be boy: It's not that good at all, because it's so depressing to go shopping. When women are depressed they go to shopping and get well. When I need to buy new clothes it makes me feel so low. I had to buy new jeans 2 days ago and I still feel low.. If I could like drink I would go to get trunk, but I don't. :cry:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Hardi wrote:To those who think it's good to be boy: It's not that good at all, because it's so depressing to go shopping. When women are depressed they go to shopping and get well. When I need to buy new clothes it makes me feel so low. I had to buy new jeans 2 days ago and I still feel low.. If I could like drink I would go to get trunk, but I don't. :cry:
that's a poppy-cock! some crack-brained women hate shopping too! I have been in quest of new shoes for a week time and it has successfully ended up in a nice purchase but it cost me tons of nerve cells. Size, color, heel, too wide or too narrow, if only my feet were of same size :lol: ... Don't get upset :wink:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Tora wrote:
Hardi wrote:To those who think it's good to be boy: It's not that good at all, because it's so depressing to go shopping. When women are depressed they go to shopping and get well. When I need to buy new clothes it makes me feel so low. I had to buy new jeans 2 days ago and I still feel low.. If I could like drink I would go to get trunk, but I don't. :cry:
that's a poppy-cock! some crack-brained women hate shopping too! I have been in quest of new shoes for a week time and it has successfully ended up in a nice purchase but it cost me tons of nerve cells. Size, color, heel, too wide or too narrow, if only my feet were of same size :lol: ... Don't get upset :wink:
What a relief! :) But it's still so hard to buy clothes. It was hard to find such jeans that also allow to sit without making your speech too peep(I think you understand what I mean) there wasn't right ones. Ones I got were also stupid. It seems idiot designers only making such "palls-squeezers" last times.. And even worse first I went to women department.. After I had stared them there a while seller man told me.. I think I could figure it also my self out in end, but... cos I'm so stupid about such things.

It's sure that for women it's easier. Maybe for me is buying clothes same hard as like for women to go to hardware store to buy a concrete mixer.. only thing you don't need to buy a concrete mixer too often.. Actually u could be fine without it, but running around naked isn't very usual..

Actually I'm not sure, if most men also know these days anything about right tools. They're just usual stupid lawyers and bushiness men who can't hold even hammer right.. :roll:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I'm not sure if I posted reply to this topic before, but anyway I think that I wouldn't want to be a girl, because it's a little bit burdensome in the sense that a girl or a woman should be a little bit attractive to be able to have a bf, so what if I reborn and will be a nasty girl or a fat one? then no guy will pick me out :lol: :)
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

This is a dilemma but all nice girls like I am :P will tell you that hottest man by some inexplicable providence chose both ugly and fat girls... Actually you're a snob too, if think that just anorexia sufferers get their man :P
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Only mingy (mean + stingy) man would chose anorexic.. because he may think that he may spare from food. But reason why I wont be a girl would be that as girl I would be something about once in month sick.
phuongdong

Post by phuongdong »

Dear all,
the topic is very interesting. If were born again, I want to be born in other planet. That will be fantastic if you spend 2 life in 2 different planet. do you think so?
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I hope that that other planet would have also right conditions to spread life. I'm afraid that If I born in current Jupiter example. Then based of my current acknowledges, I would be also instantly dead.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Hardi wrote:I hope that that other planet would have also right conditions to spread life. I'm afraid that If I born in current Jupiter example. Then based of my current acknowledges, I would be also instantly dead.
I'm afraid that this statement contradicts the First Law of Logic.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Xkalibur wrote:
Hardi wrote:I hope that that other planet would have also right conditions to spread life. I'm afraid that If I born in current Jupiter example. Then based of my current acknowledges, I would be also instantly dead.
I'm afraid that this statement contradicts the First Law of Logic.
What is that first Law? Isn't that that same stagnant law, that doesn't allow to decide which was before hen or egg?
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Hardi wrote:What is that first Law? Isn't that that same stagnant law, that doesn't allow to decide which was before hen or egg?
Dear Hardi, don't understand me wrong (I'm not trying to discredit you.) It's just for fun.:)

You say:

1. If I born in current Jupiter example..

2. ...I would be also instantly dead

OK, so you born in the Jupiter. Someone gave you birth, it is your mother. Your mother gave you birth on the Jupiter, so she must be alive, otherwise she couldn't do that. Why she couldn't do that? She couldn't do that if there wasn't an atmosphere on Jupiter. So let's assume that there is an atmosphere on Jupiter, IF so, how can you die instantly ? :lol:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

What do you want to be?

Post by Krisi »

Arale wrote:
InLove wrote:

_Arale_
Not only at the present, all this life, I am female. Didn't you think I was a boy? 8-)

_Arale_
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

What do you want to be?

Post by Krisi »

Vega wrote:
paperwhite wrote:if i could born again i would like to be a alien. i don't know how is the life of one but i think i could travel around the planets and maybe i will have powers.

Yeah, I'd like too :lol: it will be so interesting...

scary... :!!: :shock:
lingkky

Post by lingkky »

I want to be a rich man.A millionaire which can buy anything with money and has a good quality of life.
EmyJBraun

Post by EmyJBraun »

lingkky wrote:I want to be a rich man.A millionaire which can buy anything with money and has a good quality of life.
And what about happiness?
myocean

Post by myocean »

I want to advance in my profession. I want to learn English as fast as possible.
I want to grow everyday because I believe the growth is the most important factor for well-being.
I study a lot about success, religion and many other areas and have found that growth plays fundamental role in our lives.
I hope you be in growth physically and mentally all day.
good luck