What do you want to be?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC

Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Post by Arale » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:26 pm

InLove wrote:
Arale wrote:We already talked about this some months ago. If I were born again, I would be a boy.

_Arale_
You meant you are a girl at present? :?:
Not only at the present, all this life, I am female. Didn't you think I was a boy? 8)

_Arale_

Anahita
Gold Member

Post by Anahita » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:15 pm

Sylvery wrote:
Anahita wrote:If I reborn as human, I want to be the same person that I am now. I don’t need to change myself but I want one thing for sure, I want to remember my faults and errors in my pervious life so I can avoid of walking in the old same road.
To walk another road to make another faults :)
yes, new faults means new experiences and better wisdom. In this way at least I can be sure that I am not walking in circles, repeating same routine, for life after life.

Rui
Gold Member

Post by Rui » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:54 am

what the hell.. i never thought that theres was so many people willing to be a men, its a pity since i think we must feel comfortable with what we are to be happy, and saying that we would choose to have a different sex if we could born again its not a good beginning, but this is just me thinking out loud guys, dont take me serious

Sylvery

Post by Sylvery » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:17 am

Anahita wrote: yes, new faults means new experiences and better wisdom. In this way at least I can be sure that I am not walking in circles, repeating same routine, for life after life.
It seems you consider life as light walk.
The meantime of our life we repeat the same fault. Yes theoretically we must not do that but honestly to say - sometimes it is happened.

You know, sometimes even experienced swimmer drown. And it is happened quite often.

Anahita
Gold Member

Post by Anahita » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:00 am

Sylvery wrote: It seems you consider life as light walk.
The meantime of our life we repeat the same fault. Yes theoretically we must not do that but honestly to say - sometimes it is happened.

You know, sometimes even experienced swimmer drown. And it is happened quite often.
A light walk? Not exactly, and I don’t deny that some times we might dealing with same problems over and over again but I want to make my life unique by avoiding of such a situation as much as possible. No matter how much idealistic and illogical it might sound but its how I feel about it and in my opinion our definition of life and its hardships depends on every one's point of view. If you let your fear of getting hurt or lost take the control of your mind, probably you will end up dealing with a simple, routine schedule, doing this and that for years after years, without much progressing in your way. Its not being alive any more, it's like dying. It feels like "you never go forward, you just sink deeper…"

miyazu

Post by miyazu » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:17 pm

Xkalibur wrote:
Why as a boy? :) Boys usually have many problems than girls...
Really?

Why do you think so?

By the way, I want to understand the answer that many people returned to me.
However, I cannot understand English much because I am a Japanese. :cry:

I'm so sorry. :!: :!:

martazzz
Silver Member

Post by martazzz » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:19 pm

i'm a girl and i'm very happy! girls can be pregnant! isn't it a FANTASTIC thing? 8)

paperwhite

Post by paperwhite » Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:32 pm

if i could born again i would like to be a alien. i don't know how is the life of one but i think i could travel around the planets and maybe i will have powers.

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Post by Vega » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:11 pm

paperwhite wrote:if i could born again i would like to be a alien. i don't know how is the life of one but i think i could travel around the planets and maybe i will have powers.

Yeah, I'd like too :lol: it will be so interesting...

Admiral

Post by Admiral » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:52 pm

I want to be a tree. Human life is very labouring.