Ways To Make a Girl SmiLe

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Oriani » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:44 pm

Dixie wrote:
Oriani wrote:Dixie, this is for you

Aren't you sweet!!!!!!! Come here!!!! Image

Oh!!! :oops: :oops: I'm blushed :oops:

By the way, the look like a Bride's roses bouquet! :wink:

fadi

Postby fadi » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:27 pm

Romantic wrote:Fadi... pal, i wonder why u posted it? i'm afraid you're not in love :?: :!:

well buddy.,.im not in love now.,.but.,>>>>>i should know how to treat a girl as they r the nicest thing in the wholeeeee WORLD :D

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:48 pm

fadi wrote:
well buddy.,.im not in love now.,.but.,>>>>>i should know how to treat a girl as they r the nicest thing in the wholeeeee WORLD :D

Yeah... all of us could see how you treat girls...

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:56 pm

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
(((Edu))) wrote:Give flowers to her. If she no smile, give money :lol:

You can surely make my smile with money. I hate receiving flowers. :roll:
Hey Len, this is a present to you, from Hardi. I like when u smile.

Where's my money? :? Oh yeah, I have a bright idea: I'd sell your flowers to earn some money. :twisted:

Romantic
Gold Member

Postby Romantic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:02 pm

fadi wrote:
Romantic wrote:Fadi... pal, i wonder why u posted it? i'm afraid you're not in love :?: :!:

i can't wait to see you in love Fadi :wink:

by the way, what a nice treatment u have with girls 8)

fadi

Postby fadi » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:42 pm

Dixie wrote:
fadi wrote:

Yeah... all of us could see how you treat girls...

well Dixie.,.,do u consider yourself a girl???? i think u r a married woman :lol: :lol:

fadi

Postby fadi » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:44 pm

Romantic wrote:
fadi wrote:

i can't wait to see you in love Fadi :wink:

by the way, what a nice treatment u have with girls 8)

thx Romantic .,.u r really a nice brother :D

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:43 am

fadi wrote:
well Dixie.,.,do u consider yourself a girl???? i think u r a married woman :lol: :lol:

:roll: Married women are not girls then?

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:08 pm

If a girl don't like a flowers, then she's not a girl, :) she is kinda a guy...

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:37 pm

Xkalibur wrote:If a girl don't like a flowers, then she's not a girl, :) she is kinda a guy...

Xkalibur, I never expected such a comment from you! What does that mean, then? That if a guy doesn't like football, he's not a guy?

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:02 pm

Dixie wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:If a girl don't like a flowers, then she's not a girl, :) she is kinda a guy...

Xkalibur, I never expected such a comment from you! What does that mean, then? That if a guy doesn't like football, he's not a guy?

No, you got me wrong, I mean to say girls that like flowers look more feminity than those who don't. I don't often watch football, but I'm not a girl. :roll:

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:07 pm

Xkalibur wrote:No, you got me wrong, I mean to say girls that like flowers look more feminity than those who don't. I don't often watch football, but I'm not a girl. :roll:

That's nonsense. There's no such way to define femininity. Flowers? What if someone doesn't like flowers? That doesn't make her less feminine.

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:20 pm

I love flowers, but I don't like footpall. I think those guys who like footpall are gays, not those who don't. I really don't understand why some guys like to watch how other guy in shorts running behind of ball. I prefer to watch women skiing. :lol: Otherwise I hate sport.

PS. I don't agree with Dixie.

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:31 pm

Hardi wrote:
PS. I don't agree with Dixie whatever what she told. She is woman and therefore don't know. And she is surely too old to being nice to her, because of her look.

What look? The one in my avatar? Yeah I was too old when that picture was taken... BTW look who's talking :lol:

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:03 pm

Dixie wrote:That's nonsense. There's no such way to define femininity. Flowers? What if someone doesn't like flowers? That doesn't make her less feminine.

Why are you transferring discussion on particular situation.I'm speaking in general. It sounds like you don't like flowers,too. As I noticed, most of girls who don't like flowers aren't gentle.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:07 pm

:lol: My whole extended family is full of guys, then, when it should be 9 girls and 3 boys. Now it's 12?!?!?!

fadi

Postby fadi » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:13 pm

Dixie wrote:
fadi wrote:

:roll: Married women are not girls then?

no dixie .,.,.i mean that married woman wouldnt find time for love>>>they took care of thier families and kids.,.,but the girl i mean here is the one whom in love before getting married

SO THE girl before getin married will find more love after getin married.,.,.thats my opinion :D

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:13 pm

Hardi wrote:I love flowers, but I don't like footpall. I think those guys who like footpall are gays, not those who don't. I really don't understand why some guys like to watch how other guy in shorts running behind of ball. I prefer to watch women skiing. :lol: Otherwise I hate sport.

PS. I don't agree with Dixie.

I like watching swimming competitions. Men in a speedo look quite gay, but their upper body is oooooohh hawt! :twisted:

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:06 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Hardi wrote:Hey Len, this is a present to you, from Hardi. I like when u smile.

Where's my money? :? Oh yeah, I have a bright idea: I'd sell your flowers to earn some money. :twisted:
Perhaps I should bring you to flowers then? Into a lea of blossom flowers. Then u can blossom there middle of beautiful field of nice wild flowers, that smell so sweet.
U can't sell that my beautiful present, that comes deep of my cold heart.. and also flowers don't need to die.

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:35 pm

Xkalibur wrote:Why are you transferring discussion on particular situation.I'm speaking in general. It sounds like you don't like flowers,too. As I noticed, most of girls who don't like flowers aren't gentle.

OK so not only you think I don't like flowers, but you also say I am rude :roll: :roll:

As far as flowers are concerned, read my first post in this thread, and you'll find out.

And regarding your poor relationships with women (how else could you say that "girls who don't like flowers aren't gentle"?), my advice is to try to meet more people before you judge... :roll:

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:22 am

OK so not only you think I don't like flowers, but you also say I am rude Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No, I'm not saying you're rude, on the contrary...:)

Flowers are kinda symbol of gentleness, kindness. They shows her inner world, her perception of beautifulness, comprehension...

And regarding your poor relationships with women (how else could you say that "girls who don't like flowers aren't gentle"?), my advice is to try to meet more people before you judge..

:roll: No, I haven't poor relationship. It's just my opinion. Do you think if I'll just meet more girls, most of them who don't like flowers but have gentle smile,say nice words I change my mind? Most of girls I knew they loved flowers...

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”