Would you like to marry ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

justoneplay

Re: Would you like to marry ?

Post by justoneplay »

Difficult for me to answer...I have been married for 25 years...at the beginning everything was perfect,now it is far from perfect.It looks like she is my enemy!!!!!!! LOL.....
"Education is not the learning of facts,but the training of the mind to think."
Albert Einstein
NAMELEE

Post by NAMELEE »

I want to get married after the age of 25. There are two reasons. First, we should pay attention to study and hard work as teenagers.A sense of security. I think we need to pay someone to marry the first thing we need a job to support us to get married. Next we want to make money to the rent or car and other fees. All of these can't let we get married early. We need time to accumulate sufficient results. When you are young you meet very few, but wait you success you will have enough have many choose to get married. Why don't we choose a best the most appropriate person to walk the own life?
Imado

Post by Imado »

Everybody is cherishing his own perspective about marriage and being tied to or not to one typical relationship, but I am sure those who aren't married, have got girlfriends and they just haven't found yet that motive to choose her as a life partner.
jawad

Re:

Post by jawad »

Oriani wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:28 pm I don't know at what age I am going to marry because I don't even have a bf yet :evil:

and I'm almost 21
so lets be friends.
marievangundy

Post by marievangundy »

I really don't know about this. If a got a right person I love to merry else might not