Would you like to marry ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

miiihooo

How old do you want to marry at?

Post by miiihooo »

How do you think about marriage?
I think that it is wonderful :D
Because I think that the marriage can start the second life with darling.
By the way, I want to marry at 25 years old.
How about you??
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

Im only 21, & its too early to think of marriage.for me the first is to study ,to graduate & to find a suitable job & then I can think of marriage.As they saye everything is good in its season.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I'm not going to marry.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I'm 30 years old man. I would like to be already married, have a nice house, a wife and a couple of kids, but I guess I must wait another 30 years before I can success that. :cry:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Hardi wrote:I'm 30 years old man. I would like to be already married, have a nice house, a wife and a couple of kids, but I guess I must wait another 30 years before I can success that. :cry:
What are you waiting for then? :) You're a nice guy, I wonder how you haven't succeeded with it. :) What have you been doing these years? :D :) :P

Good luck!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Xkalibur wrote:I'm not going to marry.
Why not? Are you against marriage? :D
miiihooo

Post by miiihooo »

melek wrote:Im only 21, & its too early to think of marriage.for me the first is to study ,to graduate & to find a suitable job & then I can think of marriage.As they saye everything is good in its season.
How old do people in your country get married in average:?: :?:
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

miiihooo wrote:
melek wrote:Im only 21, & its too early to think of marriage.for me the first is to study ,to graduate & to find a suitable job & then I can think of marriage.As they saye everything is good in its season.

in the villages girls begin to get marriage from the age of 15-till 20.it's really disopoointing fact:( the girls that are 21 or older than these age are considered to be a spinster.But in the main cities & towns of our country ladies try to get education, develop their scope & take the high position in society.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Dixie wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:I'm not going to marry.
Why not? Are you against marriage? :D
First she likes you, then she gets disappointed. :?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Xkalibur wrote: First she likes you, then she gets disappointed. :?
That only means she doesn't love you.
miiihooo

Post by miiihooo »

melek wrote:
miiihooo wrote:

in the villages girls begin to get marriage from the age of 15-till 20.it's really disopoointing fact:( the girls that are 21 or older than these age are considered to be a spinster.But in the main cities & towns of our country ladies try to get education, develop their scope & take the high position in society.

How old can you marry from in your country?
The man can marry from 18 years old and the woman can marry from 16 years old in Japan.
There is the marrying person early, but generally 21 years older are university students.
miiihooo

Post by miiihooo »

How old can you marry from in your country? :D
The man can marry from 18 years old and the woman can marry from 16 years old in Japan.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I don't know. Last time I heard. It was so that if girl is pregnant. They can marry at age 16, but parents must approve it. Otherwise it's 18.
Iraqi

My opinion

Post by Iraqi »

I think It's depend on the circumstance which control sometimes in the life of man and his decision .
There is another thing
the matter also depend on the culture of the person
It's make him limited in his decision

Cordially
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I don't know at what age I am going to marry because I don't even have a bf yet :evil:

and I'm almost 21
symon

Would you like to marry ?

Post by symon »

Never the mens are so bads.
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Would you like to marry ?

Post by Melek »

symon wrote:Never the mens are so bads.
not mens but men,not bads but bad

well,IMHO I dont plan to get married..its too early for me..first I ll graduate from the university,then find a job & then I can think over it :)
november

this is my opinion

Post by november »

This is only my opinion. I would not like to marry but want to have a warm family. I think, marry mean to live inside a circle, to take care children, to do house work, sex permission as well and others that i can't imagine. Even thought, my opinion is quite different for my culture or my tradition, but i still want to try. And on the other hand my parent, my relative and my society can't accept. Of course they are. I am a burmese girl. My country locate at South East Asia. As you know, most of the Asia countries are conservative. So what can I do?
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

melek wrote:well,IMHO I dont plan to get married..its too early for me..first I ll graduate from the university,then find a job & then I can think over it :)
Hi, what does 'IMHO' mean?
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: this is my opinion

Post by Vega »

november wrote:This is only my opinion. I would not like to marry but want to have a warm family. I think, marry mean to live inside a circle, to take care children, to do house work, sex permission as well and others that i can't imagine. Even thought, my opinion is quite different for my culture or my tradition, but i still want to try. And on the other hand my parent, my relative and my society can't accept. Of course they are. I am a burmese girl. My country locate at South East Asia. As you know, most of the Asia countries are conservative. So what can I do?
Hi. Just a little question. What did you mean when you wrote 'sex permissions'? What is that? :roll: :?

(If it is something bad, you may ignore the question)
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

Xkalibur wrote:
melek wrote:well,IMHO I dont plan to get married..its too early for me..first I ll graduate from the university,then find a job & then I can think over it :)
Hi, what does 'IMHO' mean?

IMHO=In My Humble Opinion
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I don't even believe in a man's love...
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Oriani wrote:I don't even believe in a man's love...
Oh c'mon, Oriani. You know that's not true. There are many fish in the sea.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I wish the sea I swim on were big and deeper so that I can find it....
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Oriani wrote:I wish the sea I swim on were big and deeper so that I can find it....
Okay, a big and deeper sea. Happy swimming. Happy hunting. Just remember, the deeper the sea, the more sharks there. :lol:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

:(
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

if i found my hero why not :roll: :roll: no one can stay alone for long time iam right or??????
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

sweets wrote:if i found my hero why not :roll: :roll: no one can stay alone for long time iam right or??????
Yeah, no one can stay alone for long, that is true. But not everybody always find the person they really want...there are some type of persons who even not sure what kind of person they want, me for instance. :oops: :roll:
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Xkalibur wrote:
sweets wrote:if i found my hero why not :roll: :roll: no one can stay alone for long time iam right or??????
Yeah, no one can stay alone for long, that is true. But not everybody always find the person they really want...there are some type of persons who even not sure what kind of person they want, me for instance. :oops: :roll:
There are many fish in the sea. There are lots of lovely girls at EC. Just pick one, and tie the knot. That simple, huh? :wink:
aicha

Post by aicha »

Hi to all,I am 23years old from Arabic world.I am just waiting a good men who can gives me a real love.
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Two people are waiting for a suitable spouse. C'mon, what are you waiting for? :lol: :D
We're all friends, right?
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

Xkalibur

ur totally right that not every one can find his/her behlaf but we should give up and keep looking for this love :oops:

bambang

do think it's easy to catch fishes nowdays :roll: i do not think so 8)
bambang wrote:Two people are waiting for a suitable spouse. C'mon, what are you waiting for? :lol: :D
who are the two?????????????????????????????
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
fabulous

Post by fabulous »

i don't really like marriage. but i love to live my love one. i dislike having wedding dinner. it costs very high up 10,000. however it is a tradition. :P
Still Fabulous
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

Xkalibur wrote:

not person but people
funnyclick

Post by funnyclick »

In my opinion, marriage is one of the most important decision in one's life, so we have to think carefully before deciding to get married or not. Modern life, people think that they can divorce after marrying if they think they two don't suit for each other. I disagree. If you really love someone and desire to marry him/ her, it means that you will never get disappointed or regret about your choice. It's pretty difficult huh? That's why, I decide not to marry because I don't want my life to be effected by another. To be single is really good because you can do anything you like and you want without getting permission of your husband or wife.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

fabulous wrote:i don't really like marriage. but i love to live my love one. i dislike having wedding dinner. it costs very high up 10,000. however it is a tradition. :P
Yes. Weddings are very expensive nowadays!!! There are two important things in the event: The Bride's wedding dress and the party for the guests that include good music, a lot of FOOD and etc, ( ...) at the end of all, the couple is already moneyless, lol... well, at least in Venezuela is like that!!!! Without taking into account that you wear the dress only once :?
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

It's not for me. To my thinking, marriage is a difficult thing....I think I will be a single in the future.......... :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

noone is perfect . we should chose the suitable partner. and also we have to give alot of respect , love , caring ... etc to make our partnar fall in love with us . so now we can live a sweet life . but people who wait A lover before they live together and share good and bad things . i think it's impossible .
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

Oriani wrote:
fabulous wrote:i don't really like marriage. but i love to live my love one. i dislike having wedding dinner. it costs very high up 10,000. however it is a tradition. :P
Yes. Weddings are very expensive nowadays!!! There are two important things in the event: The Bride's wedding dress and the party for the guests that include good music, a lot of FOOD and etc, ( ...) at the end of all, the couple is already moneyless, lol... well, at least in Venezuela is like that!!!! Without taking into account that you wear the dress only once :?

don't worry about money . it's ur day . whatever it cost it doesn't matter .
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

The love you intended for your lover is more important than the money you have to pay for a wedding, is it right???
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Oriani wrote:
Absolutely! The dress looks like a queen's one for the crowning... airy underskirts, litres of champagne, and this queer tradition to be celebrating for 2 or 3 days, when the justmarried are already blue-lipped (because of kissing in public to substaniate the reason for the guests to swig off a glass ot two) and black-eyed and tired... I want my wedding to be small and cosy and just for my close ones
(((Edu)))
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by (((Edu))) »

Marryment is more than love. Love is wonderful but nobody lives just in love. Before to get marry with someone, think in a person who you really like to talk, to walk together and to do seemed things.

I'm married. It's very important to me have a family and to build a true home. But pay attention, young people "that's tough to keep a relationship".
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

(((Edu))) wrote:Marryment is more than love. Love is wonderful but nobody lives just in love. Before to get marry with someone, think in a person who you really like to talk, to walk together and to do seemed things.

I'm married. It's very important to me have a family and to build a true home. But pay attention, young people "that's tough to keep a relationship".
Great, Edu! How long have you been married? I'm asking as you sound like you've spent not less than ten years in marriage!
Probably you mess up "love" with "passion", as enjoying time together as you say walking and talking is a part of love as I see it.

I'm sure everyone needs to get married sooner or later, just remember about a glass of water from your family on one's deathbed but no one is thirsty though :lol:
komar

Post by komar »

oh...... I'm 24....this topic is just for me!!! bc the marriage is hottest theme for me.... this April I'm going to marry!!!!! time has come :) so many people around me say I'm still young for being married...even my relatives my friends my colleagues...I didn't find any support.... but.... I don't care...
LAUGH, AND THE WORLD LAUGHS WITH YOU; WEEP, AND YOU WEEP ALONE
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

komar wrote:oh...... I'm 24....this topic is just for me!!! bc the marriage is hottest theme for me.... this April I'm going to marry!!!!! time has come :) so many people around me say I'm still young for being married...even my relatives my friends my colleagues...I didn't find any support.... but.... I don't care...
Good for you.
Congrats! And welcome to EC!
We're all friends, right?
BenM

Post by BenM »

sure why not :) but where is she :cry: :!: >> kidin'
I feel like I gotta get married after I secure job, have enough money , And find the girl of my dreams. I don't know but I feel it's gonna be a while after I graduate and before I get married. Not an easy business in here
southrnpride

Post by southrnpride »

I would hope that I could be married and maybe have at least one child by the time I'm in my late twenties, early thirties, but who knows!

I just don't want to rush things. Jumping headlong into a marriage without a thought is foolish.
ahmedxzxz

Post by ahmedxzxz »

from my point of view,marriage is the second half of your life...and everyone should have his other half..either he is a man or a woman....so find your other half and marry soon....
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

BenM wrote:sure why not :) but where is she :cry: :!: >> kidin'
I feel like I gotta get married after I secure job, have enough money , And find the girl of my dreams. I don't know but I feel it's gonna be a while after I graduate and before I get married. Not an easy business in here
I'm wondering, why do you guys always have to work out a fortune before you lead a girl to the altar. I've always thought that working hard both of the spouses, earning money for hiring a flat, than buying a detached house - all these make you closer, I mean gaining your wealth together, getting experienced. at the end of life you will say that you walked it all through hand in hand, through thick and thin :wink:
Happysheep

Post by Happysheep »

This post is so funny.
Recently i was consdering this problem, although i am just nearly 20 years old .
but i met a boy ,i think i am falling love with him deeply.
But when i saw my own sister preparing for her marrige, i found it is difficult to have an "full house",it needs some important conditions.
The statistics show that the young people in China ,espicially in some developed city, the expense of that is between 30.000 to 70.000 RMB.
hehe ,that is the fact....