A married with Arabic women

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Miss. Ladybird
Gold Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:50 pm
Location: Middle East
Contact:

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:11 pm

Dixie wrote:Miss. Ladybird, will you marry me? :mrgreen:


Call me Thalia, honey :mrgreen: :lol:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby Dixie » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:48 am

Miss. Ladybird wrote:Call me Thalia, honey :mrgreen: :lol:


:mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen:

You know, at first I wrote Thalia, but then I thought maybe you didn't like me writing your real name on the forums so I edited the message... :oops:

User avatar
AzizA
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:42 pm
Status: English Learner
Contact:

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby AzizA » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:00 pm

aicha wrote:Would like to married with Arabic women?

EVERYONE HAS HIS/HER OWN PERSONALITY...WESTERN PEOPLE HAVE A VERY BAD IDEA ABOUT US (ARBIAN WOMEN AND MEN)
2 years later, I'll became a teacher of English;I'll get quite joy whenever I'll use my English^^

User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby Annaa » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:39 am

AzizA wrote:
aicha wrote:Would like to married with Arabic women?

EVERYONE HAS HIS/HER OWN PERSONALITY...WESTERN PEOPLE HAVE A VERY BAD IDEA ABOUT US (ARBIAN WOMEN AND MEN)



I am muslim like Arabic people but we aren`t like them.E.g women`s here doesn`t wear in that way,we wear like western people and the women`s have the same rights with men .But they like that way of wearing and it`s their life :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

User avatar
AzizA
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:42 pm
Status: English Learner
Contact:

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby AzizA » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:06 pm

look Anna,every1 is free to choose the way he wears his/her clothes ,but s/he should choose the appropriate place and time!
2 years later, I'll became a teacher of English;I'll get quite joy whenever I'll use my English^^

User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby Annaa » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:24 am

AzizA wrote:look Anna,every1 is free to choose the way he wears his/her clothes ,but s/he should choose the appropriate place and time!

Yeah of course,but I really don`t like a thing that happens in muslim countires --->women wear veil :arrow: Muslim women ..Why should their wear veils and why they don`t have the same rights with men ?????
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

User avatar
AzizA
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:42 pm
Status: English Learner
Contact:

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby AzizA » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:18 pm

u still have a very wrong idea about islam!!
in addition,in my noble religion women aren't asked for hiding their faces (like the picture)!!
2 years later, I'll became a teacher of English;I'll get quite joy whenever I'll use my English^^

User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby Annaa » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:43 pm

AzizA wrote:u still have a very wrong idea about islam!!
in addition,in my noble religion women aren't asked for hiding their faces (like the picture)!!



Yeah,but in this way also :arrow: Click here
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

sweets
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Other
Location: some where behind the sea
Contact:

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby sweets » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:59 am

could anyone explain what's going on here ?????????????????????? :~: :~:

[color=#800040]what's the mattter about arabian women[/color]?


cheeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار

User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: DK

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby angeleyez » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:22 am

what is about wearing in that way?? hm.. its up to one self about what to wear... and maybe they like to wear scarf .. and they do it.. u dont like to wear scarf? u dont do it.. simple!!
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !

User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby Annaa » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:22 am

angeleyez wrote:what is about wearing in that way?? hm.. its up to one self about what to wear... and maybe they like to wear scarf .. and they do it.. u dont like to wear scarf? u dont do it.. simple!!


In my country we are muslims but almost nobody wear veil,cuz we don`t like them :mrgreen: .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

sweets
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Other
Location: some where behind the sea
Contact:

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby sweets » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:12 pm

hi
well in my place we wear scarf and some of them wear veil and some do not wear any scarf it's a matter of beleive not any more
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار

User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: DK

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby angeleyez » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:01 pm

Annaa wrote:
angeleyez wrote:what is about wearing in that way?? hm.. its up to one self about what to wear... and maybe they like to wear scarf .. and they do it.. u dont like to wear scarf? u dont do it.. simple!!


In my country we are muslims but almost nobody wear veil,cuz we don`t like them :mrgreen: .


here in Dk, I know some albanians/kosovo women who wear scarfs and veils.. so its not all albanian/kosovo people dont likes scarf or veils.. Right? like i said before its up to oneself... :-D
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !

User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby Annaa » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 pm

angeleyez wrote:
Annaa wrote:
angeleyez wrote:what is about wearing in that way?? hm.. its up to one self about what to wear... and maybe they like to wear scarf .. and they do it.. u dont like to wear scarf? u dont do it.. simple!!


In my country we are muslims but almost nobody wear veil,cuz we don`t like them :mrgreen: .


here in Dk, I know some albanians/kosovo women who wear scarfs and veils.. so its not all albanian/kosovo people dont likes scarf or veils.. Right? like i said before its up to oneself... :-D



In Kosova..I can say that only hmm maybe 5 % of women wear it.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

User avatar
kimo
Silver Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:22 pm
Location: Any Place my Country

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby kimo » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 pm

A common misconception is that Muslim women are the only ones who cover their hair. It may be true that Islam is the only religion in which most women follow its directives to cover the hair, but it is not the only religion to have such directives.
it is! Simply open the Bible to the First Epistle to the Corinthians, chapter 11. Read verses 3-10.

And you can take a look at the nuns…….so even the Bible and the Torah (Jewish book) ask their people to wear scarf...

I have met many friends from many religions …….lots of them take just what they want from their religions and this not the right way ….

wishes
B 4 ME

User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: DK

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby angeleyez » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 am

kimo wrote:A common misconception is that Muslim women are the only ones who cover their hair. It may be true that Islam is the only religion in which most women follow its directives to cover the hair, but it is not the only religion to have such directives.
it is! Simply open the Bible to the First Epistle to the Corinthians, chapter 11. Read verses 3-10.

And you can take a look at the nuns…….so even the Bible and the Torah (Jewish book) ask their people to wear scarf...

I have met many friends from many religions …….lots of them take just what they want from their religions and this not the right way ….

wishes


yeah.. you're right.. but i didnt wrote that before here, because i were not sure about it.
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby MissLT » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:37 am

kimo wrote:A common misconception is that Muslim women are the only ones who cover their hair. It may be true that Islam is the only religion in which most women follow its directives to cover the hair, but it is not the only religion to have such directives.
it is! Simply open the Bible to the First Epistle to the Corinthians, chapter 11. Read verses 3-10.

And you can take a look at the nuns…….so even the Bible and the Torah (Jewish book) ask their people to wear scarf...

I have met many friends from many religions …….lots of them take just what they want from their religions and this not the right way ….

wishes

:~: Funny how you said NUNS!

silance
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby silance » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:09 am

not all arab men alike neither al western men ....

and if you haven't met arab do not give GENRAL judgment...

i think we should respect others if we want them to respect us ,,,,

User avatar
Egyptian
Silver Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby Egyptian » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 am

I am Arabian man so I will married with Egyptian woman

I do not imagine myself married with European or Latin women

The Arabian women is more beautiful :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

User avatar
MooNboy
Gold Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:06 am
Location: He's Nomad...

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby MooNboy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Of course I may marry. Because they are very beautiful. A different type of beauty they have. I saw them when I was wandering in Istanbul and I said: "Everything I know about Arabics are all rubbish. Let's create new ideas!"

amor
Silver Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:48 am
Status: English Learner

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby amor » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:55 am

Egyptian wrote:The Arabian women is more beautiful :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:


They really have a distinct beauty.


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests