Job for English's leaner.

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

AzizA

Re: Job for English's leaner.

Postby AzizA » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 pm

Dixie wrote:I've got a degree in English Philology, and now I'm an English teacher. I teach English, but I also learn at the same time. It's difficult to master a language that is not your mother tongue, especially when that language is not official in the place you live and you don't get the chance to practise it every day. That's why I keep learning.

Of course English is not a job, it's a language :D I agree with that saying of yours: "English is not a job, it's only tool for you to get a good job". Nowadays, the more languages you speak, the better, and if one of them is English, great.

but it could be ajob...teaching english is a job isn't it?
2 years later, I'll became a teacher of English;I'll get quite joy whenever I'll use my English^^

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:23 pm

English is not a job because even a child can speak English....but they dont go to work.....

English is a tool for u to get a job >>> Right! U know that nowadays, English is very popular, so all job and all company need people can speak English well and fluently.....And English is also a tool for u to get friends all over the world...... :-D
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children

nat
Gold Member

Postby nat » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:50 pm

English was my major at the university where I learnt.Now I'm a teacher of the English language at primary and middle school and I'm fully satisfired with my job, though the proffession of a teacher is low-paid in our country.

mybikiny
Silver Member

Postby mybikiny » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Thanks for your replies, I really like English and now i have a job like a teacher at primary school (Part-time job, good enough for me) :lol: But i still have mistake in teaching :oops: English is not easily anyway. :mrgreen:

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”