Words have many meanings.

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Remembering.

Post by Krisi »

writerone wrote:I remember when I started to write I wondered what the next word was and there it was. Reading was what made me remember the words I read which then went into my memory. I have read all my life and never took into my thoughts where they come from. I destroyed my way of writing when I use to e-mail without a thought about grammar sentence structure and the rules and regulations of writing, now I do, to a point. That point being reading is a great way to learn about grammar, if one has a serious problem with it.

Has this happened to you? writerone {-:
everytime we learn something new, it's a plus on our side why did it become a minus to you? :roll:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Classism

Post by Krisi »

writerone wrote:krisi,
I now see the difference between yesterdays writing and todays. "I see my age "and I cannot continue with the thought of trying to learn creative writer in todays age. I will back off my anger and ask for a apology. Thank all of you for what you all have tried to do. I feel terrible. I will say good bye in a couple of days. angrywriter. }: :-( :oops:
You're one among those people who makes an issue out of age. Whether you are young or of age, that's not an issue here.
Here are my questions; why do you make your world small? Do you also believe that human beings must stop learning at a certain age? :roll:
You may not answer my questions if you do not wish to but, that's something we have to ponder about, young and old alike. The young ones cannot always look youthful in their entire life but the human mind (or the intellect) continues to learn until the end of one's own life.

Good day!
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Words have many meanings.

Post by Krisi »

writerone wrote:Can I write in my English, I failed grammar in todays English? writerone
sure why not. You are free to write in your own English way.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Words have many meanings.

Post by Krisi »

writerone wrote:Krisi,
Thank you for your patiences. I have always been slow to wit and I have excepted that. I have the subject and predicate down to a science. When I first started to write I wondered where the next word was coming from, now I know, from my memory after I read them. Reading is necessary because the words are drawn to you as you read. (I see and wonder if the words by themselves connect the next word and create a sentence structure).

I spoke of order in writing, now the words, word and sentence structure comes to mind. It is hard for me to structure the words in the sentences because I destroyed my writing when I wrote in e-mail, no creative writing words or spelling even grammar rules. Later Writer One
OK, now I understand why you blame your wrongly written statements to e-mailing. Actually, modification of one's writing when e-mailing will depend on the writer alone. But, it's alright once you start using the ordinary way again you'll recover all those lost or forgotten words. Just keep on reading and writing and don't give up learning. Good luck!
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Grammar help in writing.

Post by Krisi »

writerone wrote:Why was it disapproved? writer one
Sir, if you mean the post under Grammar Help, all members are required to observe the rules.

Guideline link below;
viewtopic.php?f=199&t=28131

Good day!