EnGlIsHlAnD.

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: EnGlIsHlAnD.

Post by Taravat »

Hi Mr Amini.4042

I hope you didn't mind when I called you this way...I guess we humans would call each other this way someday in the future in the robot era. I'm just kidding to break the ice.
So, you want to become a teacher...Great...Teaching is a rewarding and prestigious job. Actually, it's better to say a career. Teaching is more than a job.
I used to be involved in teaching jobs. If you are willing, I can write about my experiences in this regard. Also, I believe you will make a great teacher since you know the most important and basic prerequisite of this career.

Hamidamini wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:41 am I am glad to be here for sharing our experiences, if you have new ideas specific opinion motivating stories about famous people life we will be appreciated to share it here.
Glad to meet you too... You know, I wrote a blog in this forum in which I explained why I'm here. I'm an overthinker. So, writing can help me manage my thoughts and give direction to them. Also, I would like to exchange thoughts and ideas with other members here.
I learned that if I want to gain insight, I should be a true learner and have a prepared mind. How? First, I should empty up my mind with personal assumptions, dogmatism, judgments, and so on. I shouldn't accept every premise quickly. Instead, I should be able to analyze things without personal judgments and more importantly to be able to think efficiently. I noticed that thinking is one of the most difficult jobs. That's possibly why we make an appointment with a consultant right after we run into a problem than we think ourselves. In other words, we pay some other people to think on behalf of us. ha ha ha

Well...I'm rambling...To make the long story short, the best single guide for gaining insight into life is reading and pondering the verses of the Holy Qur'an. Pondering means thinking carefully about the meanings and diving into them. In other words, to immerse yourself in them. Lemme elaborate on it this way. Holy Quran is like a building with lots of locked doors. To enter the building, you should have the key of each room. When you reach one room by the will of Allah, you will be guided to the next door, and next door, and so on and so forth.

I hope you got my idea. By the way, feel free to write here. There is no particular rules for writing here.
Stay fine.
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: EnGlIsHlAnD.

Post by Taravat »

Hi
I'm having terrible days these days. Had to work on afternoon shift and found out a young adult patient died on morning shift to everyone's surprise. Everyone was sorry for this news because there wasnt any ICU bed available at that moment or poor patient was kind of neglected by the doctor.

Later on my working shift, I discovered that a colleague was hospitalized in the ICU. I paid him a visit. He had coarse coughs and trouble breathing.

A youngman in our neighborhood went to a pool but couldnt swim and died.

The death is too close to each of us these days. :-(
Watch out pple.
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Update your lucky list.

Post by Taravat »

Hi EveryBuddy
A thought just occurred to me and I felt like sharing it with you.
Do you have your own definition of being lucky?

My options go this way:
1. If you are happy and content independently, it means you are lucky.
2. If you have one(s) in your life who make(s) you stand tall, learn, progress, and feel good, it means you are lucky.
3. If you have the chance to spread kindness, happiness, benevolence, love, and every positive vibe around you, it means you are lucky.
4. If you have tasted the true joy of worshiping Allah, it means you are lucky.
5. If you are still alive and kicking, it means you are lucky.
6. If you have healthy connections and interactions with people around you, it means you are lucky.
7. If you are reading my blog, it means you are lucky ( :-D ). Just kidding. I'm being narcissist. :oops:
8. If you have all the options above, it means you are the LUCKIEST.

Note: This list could be even longer... Ever thought of your lucky list?!! When was the last time you updated that!
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Bad things NEVER die.

Post by Taravat »

HOWDY

This is just to let my readers know that I'm still alive...But how?? :!: :?:
It's no BIG surprise...BECAUSE bad things NEVER die...Good things I'm not good thing...BECAUSE good things NEVER last. ha ha ha...I'm being silly AGAIN.

Actually, I'm trying to survive these days. It's a pity if I go extinct just like how dinosaurs did. :-(

A picture is worth a thousand words... I'm speechless! :-|
Wish me luck
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Low battery!

Post by Taravat »

Hiii
Working and studying simultaneously under stress of my upcoming BIG exam and direct contact with COVID-19 patients had drained off my energy... My brain kept giving me these errors...Low battery...You're battery is critically low... Your PC is about to die... You PC will explode shortly...etc...etc :roll:
So, Ì took off days to plug in and charge myself... Though, I should make a confession...It's almost two months since I started working in this new workplace and I've been content over all. Working in a governmental hospital is quite easy compared with private organizations. Governmental organizations are employee-friendly indeed. I personally feel at home and am being pampered there. :-)
Anyways, two colleagues in our ward have contracted the disease so far...Some staff left the ward...I'm planning to stay here. Because working under such circumstances is quite different... As Victor Hugo said:"Adversity makes men, prosperity makes monster."
I might write a full-detailed blog on this topic as soon as I possibly can. I have a lot to share.

Anyhow, Im taking some rest these days and its quite refreshing. Though, I look forward to getting back to my job and taking care of COVID patients.

Stay fine, everybody!
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Happy New year

Post by Mohsen »

Hi

Every body

Happy new year
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani