EnGlIsHlAnD.

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: EnGlIsHlAnD.

Post by Mohsen »

SitangCampus wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:59 am I think the three of you, Taravat, Mehdi, and Mohsen, are from the same very country, Iran, because there is no other place in the world known as Persia in the good old days, perhaps you three are relatives to each other or members of the same family living under the same roof, haha, the sitcom is quite fun, at least I like it.

Recently I heard the news that the US has made troubles with your dear land, and Iranian people are brave people in the region fearing nobody, the Islamic revolutionary guards are one of the best armed forces worldwide that can annilate any intruders. Peace is what we want but no war, so let us pray to have a peace time for ever.
Hello Sitcom,
What is going in Vietnam , Is it raining in Hanoi.

I like the scenes of humor. you suppose that we are relative and one family living under the same roof .
Iran defense from his land against any kind of aggression , it is not important who is it ,USA or its relatives like Saudi
You read the news how the Iran shot down the USA RQ-4 drone , the most progressed drone , when it came to Iran sky
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Sino-Iranian Friendship Evergreen

Post by SitangCampus »

OK, my Iranian friends, don't take offense. Chinese people are always behind you when it comes to fighting the US (or other) aggressors.

I learn that now Iranian government has agreed to give free entry visa to Chinese tourists, without putting on any seal on the passport for fear that the said visitor will not be allowed to enter the US next time when he travels there. You know that under the ruling of that crazy Trump even personal computers have to be searched on the airport and social media accounts checked to see whether it contains any bad things against the great nation of the US. The upcoming Oct 1 to 7 will be the national holiday for 1.4 billion Chinese people, so you could expect a lot of them in your country looking around here and there.

But now things become backfired our dear Donald Duck Trump is under impeachment by his staff offering phone call record with Ukrainian president to Democrats. A man who plays with fire will be burnt in the end. When you ask foreign power to investigate the son of a Biden, you should take care that others will investigate your Ivanka the million dollar babe too.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Sino-Iranian Friendship Evergreen

Post by Mohsen »

SitangCampus wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:11 am OK, my Iranian friends, don't take offense. Chinese people are always behind you when it comes to fighting the US (or other) aggressors.

I learn that now Iranian government has agreed to give free entry visa to Chinese tourists, without putting on any seal on the passport for fear that the said visitor will not be allowed to enter the US next time when he travels there. You know that under the ruling of that crazy Trump even personal computers have to be searched on the airport and social media accounts checked to see whether it contains any bad things against the great nation of the US. The upcoming Oct 1 to 7 will be the national holiday for 1.4 billion Chinese people, so you could expect a lot of them in your country looking around here and there.

But now things become backfired our dear Donald Duck Trump is under impeachment by his staff offering phone call record with Ukrainian president to Democrats. A man who plays with fire will be burnt in the end. When you ask foreign power to investigate the son of a Biden, you should take care that others will investigate your Ivanka the million dollar babe too.
hi Tang,
it seems that you study politic at university , specially focus on USA news , you know about Trump's impeachment ,his baby Ivanka and joe Biden..., do you know about Boris Johnson's impeachment, the UK 'prime minster :lol: :lol: :lol:
we have a proverb in Iran which say , when it get fire , wet and dried things fire together ..wet means innocent people and dried means the guiltiest.

that is good for you , you have free entry visa , why you don't come to visit Iran?
In October 1 million Iranian travel to Iraq , it is a religious ceremony , it is called Arbaeen, they join to people of Iraq , walking from the city of Najaf to Karbala , it is about 80 Km , also many people from other countries join to this religious walking , people from America ,Europe , Africa , Asia
About 20 million people take part in Arbaeen walk every year , this is the biggest walking in the world , but it is under censorship of world s' press , so many people in the world don't know about it

Which city do you live in China , I visited Ningbo last year
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

Oh, it is nice to see your reply. Yes, you are right, we don't even have any slight idea of the walking you mentioned. But I believe Iraq and Iran have been warring rivals for so many years and just wonder how they can stay with each other peacefully (Well, perhaps you may tell me Muslims under the sky are friends or brothers, but considering you fought each other like god and demon, sometimes this is a hard question to many of us outsiders.)

A while back I worked in another Muslim country Bangladesh where there was short of bitumen supply that was needed for road construction, so we imported through the local refinery a large quantity of Iranian oil products for our project there, and that was the first direct tie we had with your great country.

A student of graduate level now, I live in Nanning, in the south of China, very far away from Ningbo, which is located in the east. As you know, China is so big that there are many places that I haven't been to. Ningbo is a port city with thriving business, but that is what I hear because I have never been there either, perhaps you can share with me and other forum users your photos or personal experience there
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

[/quote]
Welcome StingCampus...How about this scenario? Taravat, Mehdiii, and Mohsen are a single identity.
I used a fake e-mail to make a fake account and log in here with a fake username. Mysterious, huh? Meanwhile, Mr. Joe already Knows my password too... Now, he can make entries in the place of mine too. We are all a group of rotating cannibals who try to show up in disguise.
I'm just being silly... Don't take me seriously.

Hello dear Taravat ,
I am not among the rotating cannibals group , in fact I don't know what is it? explain it maybe i will be a member.

I don't like Ghormeh sabzi and Nokhodab , my favorite food is Pizza ,don't you like it ?

Today morning my friend took me to cinema , to watch a movie named Rade khoon ( blood trace) , I enjoyed watching it , it was about the time when the Iraq imposed war was finished , a few days after the resolution of peace between Iraq and and Iran was passed in UN , the terrorist group of MKO ( Monafeghin) which had established a big military base in Iraq land ( Ashraf base) with support of USA and Europe, attacked Iran from the west frontier of sar pol zahab , they could captured several cities and village and killed a lot of citizen ,children and fired hospital , but when their forces arrived in the Charzir strait , they were completely routed by Iran military , and thousand of them were killed and captured , they were supposed to arrived in Tehran in one week :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was the summery , but movie had more side adventures
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

SitangCampus wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:18 am Oh, it is nice to see your reply. Yes, you are right, we don't even have any slight idea of the walking you mentioned. But I believe Iraq and Iran have been warring rivals for so many years and just wonder how they can stay with each other peacefully (Well, perhaps you may tell me Muslims under the sky are friends or brothers, but considering you fought each other like god and demon, sometimes this is a hard question to many of us outsiders.)

A while back I worked in another Muslim country Bangladesh where there was short of bitumen supply that was needed for road construction, so we imported through the local refinery a large quantity of Iranian oil products for our project there, and that was the first direct tie we had with your great country.

A student of graduate level now, I live in Nanning, in the south of China, very far away from Ningbo, which is located in the east. As you know, China is so big that there are many places that I haven't been to. Ningbo is a port city with thriving business, but that is what I hear because I have never been there either, perhaps you can share with me and other forum users your photos or personal experience there
Ni ha Sitang
Hope everything goes well for you , about the Arbaeen walking , I explain more later

About relation of Iran -Iraq relation , i send you some points to you , may it help you to find the answer of your question

at the time of Sadam Hussien , the demised president of Iraq ,he attacked Iran and started the war , Sadam Hussien was a despotic president , so many people of Iraq were not agree to fight against Iran , Sadam sent people to frontier by force . also Sadam killed many of Iraqi people , he was crazy , he attacked with chemical weapons to one of Iraq city ( Halabja) killed 5000 people most civilian,10000 people injoured , the chemical weapons which was sold by Germany to Iraq.

If I want to explain why Sadam attacked Iran , it will be a long story , but in a not shell , Sadam was supported by USA and many European government during the war , his mission was to overthrow the IRan Islamic revolution.

Sadam Hussien was not supported by most people of Iraq , so when the war finished and Sadam died , people of Iraq were happy , and Iran and Iraq started their friendly relations, and Iran helped Iraq in many aspects.
Specially when the ISIS attacked Iraq , ISIS captured many areas in Iraq ,so Iran sent his troops to Iraq to fight against ISIS , although ISIS was supported by USA in all military operation , but Iran could defeated ISIS and killed many of them in Iraq , some of them run away , or were taken to Afghanestan by USA to keep them for future war, now the ISIS has not any power in Iraq.

it is enough for now , I have some work to do :-( :-( :-(
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

beautiful city

Post by Mohsen »

Yes , Ningbo is beautiful city , but we had not enough time to visit the city , just a some companies with business talks.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

are you in Jail

Post by Mohsen »

I think Taravat and Mahdi are confined in jail

please send Zorro a note , to take his action
Last edited by Mohsen on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

SitangCampus wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:18 am Oh, it is nice to see your reply. Yes, you are right, we don't even have any slight idea of the walking you mentioned.
I send you more information and pictures about Arbaeen .
Arbaeen is a holy day for Muslim people , particularly Shia sector .
About 10 day before Arbaeen day people gather in one city of Iraq ( Najaf) , then they walk from Najaf to another city of Iraq ( Karbala.
many people from Iran and other countries took part in this ceremony .

Iranian goes to Iraq through several border's entrance . many Iranian goes by bus or plane and some of them by private cars , They park the cars behind the border , and enter the Iraq , then , they get on a bus ,and will go to Najaf

This is the picture of one of the parking behind the border

This is the road between Najaf and Karbala , about 80 Km full of people who are walking

Image[
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mehdiii

Re: are you in Jail

Post by Mehdiii »

Mohsen wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:42 am I think Taravat and Mahdi are confined in jail

No...We arent in jail... Don't spread rumors please. We are busy. That's it.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: are you in Jail

Post by Mohsen »

Mehdiii wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:32 pm
Mohsen wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:42 am I think Taravat and Mahdi are confined in jail

No...We arent in jail... Don't spread rumors please. We are busy. That's it.
Poor Mohsen is always jobless , I like to be busy , sometimes I pour the water in the mortar and hit it by pestle
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

we are as sick as our secrets.

Post by Taravat »

we are as sick as our secrets. What a concept!
Whats your idea about it? Ill discuss my thoughts on this topic soon.
Stay tuned! (;
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: we are as sick as our secrets.

Post by Mohsen »

Taravat wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:07 pm we are as sick as our secrets. What a concept!
Whats your idea about it? Ill discuss my thoughts on this topic soon.
Stay tuned! (;
Hello Taravat , nice to write about your topic
some people can't keep their secrets and the reveal their secrets soon , these people are not normal ,because if they don't speak ,they will be ill with croup. so as they can't keep their secrets and reveal it soon , no body can trust them because of their sickness.

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Hi Mohsen
Welcome back. May Allah accept your pilgrimage.  Write more about it.
 Well... As to the topic '' We are as sick as our secrets.'', you have explained your opinions pretty well. Thank you very much.
I looked at this topic from a different angle. In my humble opinion, the sentence says that keeping secrets might be unhealthy sometimes. What secrets? A good question. I dont mean we reveal our personal information and secrets.
Im talking about wrongdoing and everything makes us feel bad afterwards. Lemme give an example to make it clear. Suppose Im a doctor. I inject a wrong medication to a poor patient and she dies. Nobody is around, and I keep it secret. I made a wrongdoing and kept it secret. Right? The secret will be like a burden which is with me all the time and I carry it around. I'd feel bad even if I got used to that. In other words, the negative feeling will always be with me.
This could be the case in every other situation such as cheating, faking, pretending, etc. Also, people who dont pretend and show their real and genuine personality traits are healthier.
Whats your idea? Do you agree with me?
By the way, I guess some people are talkative because their are lonely. Any idea?
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Taravat wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:33 pm Hi Mohsen
Welcome back. May Allah accept your pilgrimage.  Write more about it.
 Well... As to the topic '' We are as sick as our secrets.'', you have explained your opinions pretty well. Thank you very much.
I looked at this topic from a different angle. In my humble opinion, the sentence says that keeping secrets might be unhealthy sometimes. What secrets? A good question. I dont mean we reveal our personal information and secrets.
Im talking about wrongdoing and everything makes us feel bad afterwards. Lemme give an example to make it clear. Suppose Im a doctor. I inject a wrong medication to a poor patient and she dies. Nobody is around, and I keep it secret. I made a wrongdoing and kept it secret. Right? The secret will be like a burden which is with me all the time and I carry it around. I'd feel bad even if I got used to that. In other words, the negative feeling will always be with me.
This could be the case in every other situation such as cheating, faking, pretending, etc. Also, people who dont pretend and show their real and genuine personality traits are healthier.
Whats your idea? Do you agree with me?
By the way, I guess some people are talkative because their are lonely. Any idea?
thank you dear friend , I visited 6 Imam holy shrine plus Imam Hussein 's brother majesty Abulfazal.
I had a kind of feeling that I was beside the kindness people in the world , and that was my chance to be there once more , during the travel I met many people , every night I slept beside a persons from another city , one night I slept and hug a clergyman from Gorgan , one night a fisherman from Mazandaran , one night a national athlete from Karaj ,one night a young boy from Narmak, one night a teacher from Oromieh, and the nights which I slept beside people of Iraq , an engineer of communication from Najaf , one night in Karbala I was in a Iraqi 's lounge, first we made prayer and we were received with dinner, then a clergy man gave speech in Arabic ,although I didn't understand Arabic ,but I got what he was telling , he was Ayatollah Sistani representative .
In the road of Samera ,we were laughing a lot , because there are many Army stations to check the people . In one station they asked one of my friend to get off the bus, the Araqi soldier said that he is Askari , and we laughed at the soldier and said , no he is Akbari, Askari in Arabic mean military , my friend wore a military pants , and he was asked to change his pants, hereafter we called him Mr. Askari pants.

See you
I will write more about your subject
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Sounds like more of an adventurous journey than a religious pilgrimage to me! You know whats interesting?! Most pilgrims talk about the accommodations, foods, etc when they get back from this holy pilgrimage. I would like to read more about the spiritual aspects of visiting our Imams' holy shrines. Is it equal to the feeling we experience when we visit our Imam Reza ( PBUH)? If not, why?
By the way, this pilgrimage has brought us some bad news too. A staff in my workplace lost her husband. He was on duty there as a police officer. I'm too upset about it. May Allah rest his soul in peace and bestow his peace on his loved ones.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Taravat wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:48 pm Sounds like more of an adventurous journey than a religious pilgrimage to me! You know whats interesting?! Most pilgrims talk about the accommodations, foods, etc when they get back from this holy pilgrimage. I would like to read more about the spiritual aspects of visiting our Imams' holy shrines. Is it equal to the feeling we experience when we visit our Imam Reza ( PBUH)? If not, why?
By the way, this pilgrimage has brought us some bad news too. A staff in my workplace lost her husband. He was on duty there as a police officer. I'm too upset about it. May Allah rest his soul in peace and bestow his peace on his loved ones.
This is similar to fast month of Ramadan , people talk about foods , because the pilgrims walks too much ,they talk about food , that is important how to feed . Arbaeen Walk is more political movement ,not a spiritual , that is like the day of Ghods ,this a biggest demonstration to show the Imam Mahdi supporters , many people don't visit the holy shrines in Arbaeen walk , they just send a hello to Imam from distance when the see the golden dome and come back, it shows the unity of Shia , the motto is the love of Hussein gather us together. also the unity of Iraq and Iran which is very harmful for enemies , they always try to make disagreement between two nations, you saw that at the first days a bus of Iranian pilgrims was attacked by some hireling and some people were killed and some injured.
about the spiritual aspects of visiting our Imams' holy shrines , it depends to insight , wisdom , knowledge of people . when people say prayers how much they are near to Allah. ,it depends to how much they have knowledge and how much they love Allah . visiting the Imam's holy shrine is the same .Many people ask Imam to cover their demands , because we have a narration which say what ever demands you ask for under the Imam Hussein dome , it will be granted .
Sorry for that police man death , God bless him . Some people were killed during the travel to Iraq , I saw a bad car accident near the boarder on the way back to Iran , several people were killed, that is the driver who drive too fast and couldn't control the car. we have this kind of accident during the new year holiday.

Have you ever gone to Iraq ? how was your feeling?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

Note: two hours ago, after I finished the writing the reply and posted it the network had some unknown problems that made my efforts in vain, so I have to write it another time.

Hi, dear Iranian friends, whether you are the same family or an actor in three roles at the same time, I would say nice to meet you again.

Mr. Mohsen, when you tells us that you slept with many fellow travelers, it sounds like you are a king having too many concubines who offer best service to you, and it also reminds me of Chaucer’s “Canterbury Tales”, in which he also slept with many of his fellow pilgrims during their journey, but seen in the modern context, you might have been known as GAY.

On Oct 23, our host team Guangzhou Evergrande played against a Japanese club during their Asian Federation Championship, with an Iranian serving as a referee. But this guy strongly prejudiced against our team and favored much the Japs. He might be beat next time when he comes to China again, it is hard to say.

Chinese media for the first time told us that Iranian women fans are permitted into the stadium for watching football matches. I remember that it was back in 1990 during the Beijing Asian Games Iranian women shooters appeared in the field with black masks covering their faces, looking like professional killers.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

SitangCampus wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:16 pm Note: two hours ago, after I finished the writing the reply and posted it the network had some unknown problems that made my efforts in vain, so I have to write it another time.

Hi, dear Iranian friends, whether you are the same family or an actor in three roles at the same time, I would say nice to meet you again.

Mr. Mohsen, when you tells us that you slept with many fellow travelers, it sounds like you are a king having too many concubines who offer best service to you, and it also reminds me of Chaucer’s “Canterbury Tales”, in which he also slept with many of his fellow pilgrims during their journey, but seen in the modern context, you might have been known as GAY.

On Oct 23, our host team Guangzhou Evergrande played against a Japanese club during their Asian Federation Championship, with an Iranian serving as a referee. But this guy strongly prejudiced against our team and favored much the Japs. He might be beat next time when he comes to China again, it is hard to say.

Chinese media for the first time told us that Iranian women fans are permitted into the stadium for watching football matches. I remember that it was back in 1990 during the Beijing Asian Games Iranian women shooters appeared in the field with black masks covering their faces, looking like professional killers.
Hello Sitang,
first you should wash your mind ,there is a proverb which say Every madman thinks all other men mad. that is why you say I am actor in three roles ,maybe you make several fake names in the campus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what has happened for you when you were sleeping in dormitory beside your friends ,maybe they misused you as a gay , so when you hear that a person slept beside other travelers ,you consider him as a gay , you remember your bitter memories .maybe you are actually a concubine following the Chaucer in real life. :-( :-( :-(

usually when a team is defeated the fans are going to find an excuse for their defeat , it is better to make your team more strong , not to accuse the Iranian referee.

your media have no news ,except that some women entered the stadium in Iran , what a important news
did your media tell you In Nonrthern Ireland, the UK Parliament will soon legalize same-sex marriage and abortion. Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK that does not allow same-sex marriage, and in 2019 human is allowed legally to do an action which animals don't do.

it is better you speak about problems of prisoners in China and how the government suppress the Muslim people in China , what is that your media don't dare to write about it

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Chill out guys. We are here to meet people from different countries, practice English with one another, and learn more about other nations and countries.
These controversial topics are pointless and get you nowhere. We should cherish and respect our differences in terms of beliefs, opinions, backgrounds, and whatnot. Lets enjoy our company here.

Mohsen, thanks for your detailed descriptions. Its a pity I havent crossed the borders of my country yet. One of my dreams is to travel to different spots on the globe.
Sitang, thanks for your reply. Im pleased to meet you too. Id like to learn more about your country. By the way next time you write here or there, save a copy of your written text on your computer. I bet you had it in your mind right after you lost your text.
Meanwhile, Im neither an actress nor I know Mohsen. We are not a single identity. I swear. I met him here and dunno much about him.
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

OK, it is simply spice added to our usual dull life, so don’t take it too seriously.

In sports games, we all know that fair play is necessary, otherwise it might be a gamble game that is controlled by factors outside the field, and that is the violation of sportsmanship. That Iranian guy who was appointed to work as a referee is notoriously unfair toward Chinese teams, either at club or national side level. Even judging from his performance of that very night you could easily tell he did not work properly. When a Chinese player collided with the Japanese goal keeper out of the restricted area and the former was hurt seriously with bleeding by the strong hit from the latter, the referee signaled that it was the Chinese player who fouled. During an attack, the Chinese striker was intercepted and hit on the throat by a Japanese defender, this Iranian referee only stopped the game and gave no yellow card. Then after a few minutes, in a struggle in the box, two Japanese players who failed to get the ball collided with each other and fell on the ground, the Chinese striker near them were judged foul and lost the chance of a goal.

Though China and Iran are in good relationship, Iranian football players are not so friendly as far as I remembered. During an international game (I am not sure whether it was a World Cup qualifier, an Asian Cup or an Asian Game match), an Iranian player, after passing all of the Chinese defenders and knowing nobody could save the goal, stood right before the goal and put the ball right there on the goal line, then kicked with his back heel the ball slowly and slightly into the net. That is a big humiliation to Chinese fans.

With regard to the killing of Muslims, since we do not have any legal access to world renowned resources, we can only follow the voice of our government. But nowadays those international agencies become unreliable any more, the recent case of 39 people found dead in a British truck revealed they were liars too. Those victims were claimed to be Chinese, but now it was revealed that they might be Vietnamese.

The price of pork is on the rise in China, and Muslims do not eat pork as far as I know, even in the crisis of Bosnia, many Muslims there rejected the pork sent to them to save their lives. I respect them in believing their religion, but I also think they might have been wiser because life is the most precious thing in the world, without which human being becomes nothing and useless.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Taravat wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:54 pm Chill out guys. We are here to meet people from different countries, practice English with one another, and learn more about other nations and countries.
These controversial topics are pointless and get you nowhere. We should cherish and respect our differences in terms of beliefs, opinions, backgrounds, and whatnot. Lets enjoy our company here.

Mohsen, thanks for your detailed descriptions. Its a pity I havent crossed the borders of my country yet. One of my dreams is to travel to different spots on the globe.
Sitang, thanks for your reply. Im pleased to meet you too. Id like to learn more about your country. By the way next time you write here or there, save a copy of your written text on your computer. I bet you had it in your mind right after you lost your text.
Meanwhile, Im neither an actress nor I know Mohsen. We are not a single identity. I swear. I met him here and dunno much about him.
Hello dear Friend Taravat,
I hope you take a trip to Iraq to visit holy shrine of Imam Hussein and Imam Ali as soon as possible , In Iraq you don't feel that you are in another country , because we have the same religion , also our cultures are near together , what we read in the books about Kufa ,karbala , we will see there and touch it more
I don't know if you are single or got married , maybe you have children , and you had not opportunity to travel , but you should know that we have always a problem in our life , we should not postpone our program , because of problems,
Do you agree with me?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Hi Mohsen
As to your question about my personal info, I would like to leave your question unanswered. Im certain you are smart enough to guess. Isnt it exciting?
Well... Hopefully or sadly, Im a one-dimentional person. It means I mostly get focused on one task at the moment and can hardly multitask. Though, I do my best to do the jobs as perfect as I possibly can. Ive run into multiple problems due to this perfectionism and lost some opportunities. Im trying to be less strict and perfectionism though. Its not a good strategy in Iran. You know what I mean? Sure you do...We are living in the same country.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Taravat wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:26 am Hi Mohsen
As to your question about my personal info, I would like to leave your question unanswered. Im certain you are smart enough to guess. Isnt it exciting?
Well... Hopefully or sadly, Im a one-dimentional person. It means I mostly get focused on one task at the moment and can hardly multitask. Though, I do my best to do the jobs as perfect as I possibly can. Ive run into multiple problems due to this perfectionism and lost some opportunities. Im trying to be less strict and perfectionism though. Its not a good strategy in Iran. You know what I mean? Sure you do...We are living in the same country.

Dear Friend,

What is exciting , I don’t know what should I guess.
One dimensional is a general word , but generally one dimensional people become isolated , have less friends and boring , I have a friend , he got married two times ,and divorced two times ,because their wives couldn’t tolerate living with him, he limited his world with learning languages , when he came back to home , he was busy with watching movie with original language . How does a woman endure this kind of life?
Also I know a one dimensional woman who just interested in studying science ,education and university , her husband couldn’t continue living with her , although they had a nice children , he got divorced, , he get married with another woman and his nice girl is living with her foster mother.
Being perfectionism is good ,but it is opposite of one dimensional ,as a paradigm of perfectionism we consider Imam Ali . The kindest people with his family ,people and children , work hard in the field , the longest worship , in the war the most brave man ,in science and theology the book of Nahjolbalgheh ,in mysticism Komail prayer.

We are in the same country , but I didn't get you well {-: {-:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Mohsen wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:26 am
Taravat wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:26 am Hi Mohsen

Dear Friend,

What is exciting , I don’t know what should I guess.

One dimensional is a general word , but generally one dimensional people become isolated , have less friends and boring , I have a friend , he got married two times ,and divorced two times ,because their wives couldn’t tolerate living with him, he limited his world with learning languages , when he came back to home , he was busy with watching movie with original language . How does a woman endure this kind of life?

Also I know a one dimensional woman who just interested in studying science ,education and university , her husband couldn’t continue living with her , although they had a nice children , he got divorced, , he get married with another woman and his nice girl is living with her foster mother.

Being perfectionism is good ,but it is opposite of one dimensional ,as a paradigm of perfectionism we consider Imam Ali . The kindest man with his family ,people and children , work hard in the field , the longest worship , in the war the most brave man ,the most witty and clever man, in science and theology the book of Nahjolbalgheh ,in mysticism Komail prayer.

We are in the same country , but I didn't get you well {-: {-:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Perfectionism isnt good. Imam Ali (PBUH) wisely said that moderation is the best. We should keep everything balanced to live a happy and healthy life.
Thanks for your reply.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Taravat wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:22 am Perfectionism isnt good. Imam Ali (PBUH) wisely said that moderation is the best. We should keep everything balanced to live a happy and healthy life.
Thanks for your reply.
I didn't get why Perfectionism is not good , accomplishment is the aim of life.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

Taravat wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:22 am Perfectionism isnt good. Imam Ali (PBUH) wisely said that moderation is the best. We should keep everything balanced to live a happy and healthy life.
Thanks for your reply.
Indeed. The ancient Greeks, who had a hotline to the gods, knew that perfection was dangerous. Only the gods could be perfect. So they never completed a building to perfection so as not to challenge the gods.
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Joe,
Thank you very much for your explanations.
Mohsen, as Mr Joe in his latest blog beautifully wrote, perfectionism has too much hassles that will go in vain. We humans are fallible and make mistakes. Trying to be perfect could be good provided that it were possible. There is no mere perfection in our earthly world. Only God and our prophets are infallible. We should try to be good instead.
Also, there is nothing wrong with accomplishments unless they again put us in hassles. Imam Ali (PBUH) talked us out of dreams. You know why? Because being obsessed with pursing dreams will leave us nowhere and makes life difficult. Only moderation is recommended.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Taravat wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:45 pm Joe,
Thank you very much for your explanations.
Mohsen, as Mr Joe in his latest blog beautifully wrote, perfectionism has too much hassles that will go in vain. We humans are fallible and make mistakes. Trying to be perfect could be good provided that it were possible. There is no mere perfection in our earthly world. Only God and our prophets are infallible. We should try to be good instead.
Also, there is nothing wrong with accomplishments unless they again put us in hassles. Imam Ali (PBUH) talked us out of dreams. You know why? Because being obsessed with pursing dreams will leave us nowhere and makes life difficult. Only moderation is recommended.
Thank you. your explanations convinced me . Moderation is the best , I agree
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Hellooo everybody
I'm back. I've been too busy these days and thats why I havent shown up lately. I confess that I missed this place and writing here. I might tell you later What I've been up to.
Mohsen, I'm happy you found my explanations convincing. How have you been these days? Any news?
Tonight, I want to write about patience and tolerance. I believe patience is one of the most important traits. The most basic benefits that patience brings us are tranquility and comfort. People who are patient are living a happier life, are healthier, and in some cases are even more successful. How do we develop this trait in ourselves? Those who undergo difficult situations and hardly complain learn to be more patient. Those who control their wrath and anger are more resilient and patient. Also, tolerant individuals look mature and wiser and are more likeable.

Hardships in our lives are meant to make us more patient and more stronger. Do you agree?
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Taravat wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:01 pm Hellooo everybody
I'm back. I've been too busy these days and thats why I havent shown up lately. I confess that I missed this place and writing here. I might tell you later What I've been up to.
Mohsen, I'm happy you found my explanations convincing. How have you been these days? Any news?
Tonight, I want to write about patience and tolerance. I believe patience is one of the most important traits. The most basic benefits that patience brings us are tranquility and comfort. People who are patient are living a happier life, are healthier, and in some cases are even more successful. How do we develop this trait in ourselves? Those who undergo difficult situations and hardly complain learn to be more patient. Those who control their wrath and anger are more resilient and patient. Also, tolerant individuals look mature and wiser and are more likeable.

Hardships in our lives are meant to make us more patient and more stronger. Do you agree?
Hello dear
I missed you , I hope you will be busy for ever , because being idle and jobless is the worst thing
I agree with your idea ,hardships ,patience and success come together
In our holy book (Quran) we have a lot of verses about patience .

Therefore have patience, the Promise of Allah is true. Whether We show you something of that We promise them or call you to Us, to Us they shall all return. (40:77)

and poet Hafiz Shirazi says: Patience and success are friends of each other, Success comes as a result of patience.

Patience and perseverance, tolerance and forbearance are common traits of the world’s most successful people. Patience is a very high quality of man.

Finally patience is the key of success .
And should be careful patience against injustice and being oppressed , is the big sin and disaster . God doesn't accept people who are patience in this case ,and this is a trait of inferiority

yours sincerely
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

I have some posts in lets learn together - discussion
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=69638&start=3400
you can read and put your comments
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

join to chatroom

Post by Mohsen »

Hello My friends,

recently I decided to improve my speaking , I have a chatroom in whatsapp , please join me the following link

we can talk and chat online.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DZ9KrFVTuJ19BgL4s0qd43
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Isfahan

Post by Mohsen »

Hi dear friends ,

Have ever been in Isfahan , If you want to travel Iran , you can visit the traditional city of Isfahan
🌷😄🌷
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Isfahan

Post by Mohsen »

Mohsen wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:13 pm Hi dear friends ,

Have ever been in Isfahan , If you want to travel Iran , you can visit the traditional city of Isfahan
🌷😄🌷
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: hereafter I announce that this forum is no more alive , The funeral process in tomorrow in Highgate cemetery.
Your present in ceremony will calm our hearts
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Isfahan

Post by Taravat »

Mohsen wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:58 am :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: hereafter I announce that this forum is no more alive , The funeral process in tomorrow in Highgate cemetery.
Your present in ceremony will calm our hearts
Hi
I'm back for a lil bit. And yes. You are right. This place is like a vacant cemetery in the middle of the night lately and we are ghosts. We are like living corpses who are dead inside. You might wonder what I'm telling and if I've got bad dreams lately.
No...In fact, we are having nightmares in the middle of the day. And these nightmares are all about things we are witnessing around us and in the world.
Terrorism... Dirty politics... Inequality...Injustice... Insecurity... Cruelty...Fear...Rumors...Poverty...Tension...Hopelessness...Coronavirus... you name it.

I'm busy these days...Reading a book titled" The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" to get myself distracted!
And yes... This place is like a cemetery and we are dead inside. }: }: }:
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

I was in the cemetery ,i was there until the midnight and I met the ghost ,shivered I saw a ghost was walking around my my grandpa grave , I wish I was blind , but I saw her , she was from EnglishClub , I knew her :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Hi everybody
Here I am, AGAIN... And hopefully, I'm in a good mood today. You might wonder why.
Well...First and foremost, I read some pieces of news about the number of Coronavirus death tolls which is dropping. It says that the number of cured cases is rising in a higher pace compared with the number of cases being affected. Its good news. Lets hope this creepy pandemic will be eradicated shortly.
And the second reason of my good mood is due to the fact that its Friday. I slept earlier last night and got up later than usual today. It was so relaxing.

Ok...My today's blog is about criticism. I started a challenge a couple of days ago. What was it about?
Well...I asked a friend of mine to criticize me at least once per day and tried to understand how it feels like. This challenge taught me several lessons.
First of all, nobody likes to be criticized because it threatens our ego, self-image, self-confidence, and the desire to be accepted by people we value the most in particular. Let me clarify my idea this way. We all are looking for acceptance in our daily interactions and when we get a negative opinion or criticism we feel too bad afterwards. Also, its really important who criticizes us and how. Mostly, we get hurt even more when a person who matters to us the most or a loved one does this.I believe if we want to criticize somebody we should be careful and try to imply that its for their own interest and doesn't mean we don't accept them anymore. Acceptance is a key component in our interactions and should be preserved when we are criticizing. Once a friend of mine asked why we should criticize at all. I answered because there are some truths in bitter words that can help us do better.

What's your idea? Is there any chance we could criticize without hurting others?
Thanks for reading.
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Hi everybody
It's been almost 1 month since I last posted a blog here. I've been too busy these days. It's March 5th, 2020 today. I had a nightmare last night and didnt sleep well. I got a severe headache. So, I called in sick and stayed at home. I'm fine now that I'm writing this.
These days we are struggling with a pandemic. We've been trying to survive for a couple of days. Apart from this coronavirus itself, most people are stressed in forms of panic attack, obsession, hypochondriac, and so on. I'm here to tell the readers that its not like the world is going to its end. Life goes on. This pandemic has hit us to remind us of our blessings we had and took for granted all these years. These days, we miss breathing fresh air in our lungs with no facial mask, enjoing outdoor walks with no concern, kissing and hugging our loved ones, and so on.
This crisis has made me look at my life from a different angle. Life has its ups and downs and is still beautiful. I try to live this life fully since now.
Thank God for giving me another chance to write here and for EVERYTHING I have in my life.
Stay happy and fine.
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Happy Father's Day. <3

Post by Taravat »

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hi
I'm here. Today was a holiday. What was the occasion?

Well...It's our national Father's Day, and more importantly, the birthday of our first Imam, Ali (PBUH). I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate all fathers in my country. It's unfair to reckon angels are only female. Fathers are earthly angels. We are proud of you.
Also, I would like to beg Allah to rest the fathers who aren't among us in peace.

I'm personally proud of my dad. He taught me and still teaching me a lot. No matter how old we are, we are always lil kids for our parents. They are like a shelter and we find peace and tranquility besides them. Our parents are God-sent gifts that should be respected and valued.

LoVe YoU

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Happy Nowruz 99.

Post by Taravat »

Hi
A thought just popped into my mind right after I logged in to write something here. Sounds like this forum has turned into a reminder of different occasions for me. ha ha ha. To be honest, I'm too busy these days as usual. Or else, I'd love to write more and more here. I love writing.

Well...To make the long story short, I'm here to say "Happy New Year" and more importantly, to remind me and the readers of the importance of making resolutions on the New Year. We've spent terrible days over last year and suffered a lot. Though, I hope we will take lessons from these bitter memories. Unfortunately, we humans are forgetful. One of the important lessons of last year was to be strong. If we want to survive, we should be strong and be able to cope with changes well. I've got lots of plans for the new year and I will write them down as my new year resolutions. I can't write them all here but I want to say that the most important resolution of mine is knowing myself and then empowering myself. In other words, I want to reach self-awareness. Because I've learned that everything starts within us. If we want to make a change in the world, we should start within ourselves.

Have a wonderful new year ahead. Wish you all the best. Wish me luck.
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Hi
I'm back after quite a bit of absence... You may wonder where I've been all these days!!!
Lots of new things have happened to me over the last two months since I last was here... I left my former job and started my new job...What's the job? Nursing... A rewarding job...My first day at work was quite easy...I hope it will go this way for good.
Also, I've been studying hard for a BIG exam which will be due the month after the next as well.
The holy month of Ramadan is coming to its end. Only one day is left...I will miss this holy month...It has been a quite different month of Ramdan for me...
Meanwhile, happy Eid-al-Fitr in advance!

See ya later.
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Still Alive & Kicking.

Post by Taravat »

Hi
This is just to say that I'm still alive and kicking...Kicking what?!!...Ummm...Kicking laziness, hopelessness, purposelessness, meaninglessness, and whatnot... My BIG exam is arriving in almost two weeks...And the closer, the bigger and scarier it seems to me... Okaaay..Gotta dash and catch up with reviewing what I've read and learned so far...Wish me luck...Be back!

Hamidamini

Post by Hamidamini »

Hello Ms. Taravat. I recently join this club and I approximately read all your post. It was said if you want to know a person notice how she or he speak. And according to this I find you a person who has a rich information and a valuable worldsight. I am very happy to find you here and being here is not accidental. I believe I had been guided here to increase my knowledge and wisdom. Thanks a lot.
If you have any group or forum pls add me to them. Thanks a million
Amini
Hamidamini

Post by Hamidamini »

Hamidamini wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 am Hello Ms. Taravat. I've recently join this club and I've approximately red all your post. It has been said if you want to know a person notice how she or he speak. And according to this I find you a person who has a rich information and a valuable worldsight. I am very happy to find you here and being here is not accidental. I believe I had been guided here to increase my knowledge and wisdom. Thanks a lot.
Amini
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

WeLCoMe.

Post by Taravat »

Hamidamini wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 am Hello Ms. Taravat. I recently join this club and I approximately read all your post. It was said if you want to know a person notice how she or he speak. And according to this I find you a person who has a rich information and a valuable worldsight. I am very happy to find you here and being here is not accidental. I believe I had been guided here to increase my knowledge and wisdom. Thanks a lot.
Amini
Hi Mr Amini,
First off, I would like to give you a warm welcome to myEnglishclub and this forum in particular. It's good to have an English teacher with us (I mean me and my silent readers). You're an English teacher, huh? If you don't mind, write more about yourself and let us get to know you more.
Meanwhile, thanks for your kind words and compliments. You know, I want to add something to your words. If you truly want to know a person, look how s/he acts. Some people only preach and don't practice it... I think I'm included in this category too...Though, I'm working on it. There is this saying " Actions speak louder than words." What are your thoughts on this?

Well...You know, I love writing and currently this is the only forum I have. Though, it's not so active these days bcz I'm preparing for a BIG exam which is due on Thursday. After I take this exam, I will be around more.
Wish me luck
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Taravat »

Hi
I was thinking about something...It might sound confusing to you. So I try to write about it as simple as possible.
There are two different perspectives.
1st scenario: we suppose life and living in this earthly world are serious concepts. Then we set some goals and do our best to achieve them. As time goes by, we realize that everything on this world has been kind of a mirage. It means the more we pursued something, the less valuable things became. In a long run, we might even think we have crossed a wrong path so far and it's too late to get back all the way. We took life too seriously while it wasnt this serious.

2nd scenario: When we reckon life is as complex as playing chess for only once. We should be careful with our choices or we will end up being checkmated. Fate is involved in our destiny but our choices play major roles in our destiny.

Which one is your life scenario?! The mirage or the chess game?
Taravat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Don't Take Life Too Seriously

Post by Taravat »

Hola
I received a piece of news today and I wondered if I should be happy or sad...My BIG exam is postponed to another day and nobody still knows when we have to take this exam...Life is TOO silly and unpredictable,isn't it??? To tell the truth, I am not fully prepared for the exam so I'm still neutral about this.

Anyhow, I've taken off days for an entire week, and am taking some rest away from coronavirus patients. I really needed that. These days, I feel heavy on my chest and have slight dyspnea...It feels as if there is a bump in my throat...Also, I can barely stand on my feet for a long time...I wonder if it's a coronavirus, or I'm just worn out. Or else, it could be our protective masks. We are using P100 masks through which we breath and talk with difficulties. Since it changes our voice tone, we should talk louder when we have these masks on to communicate well. I've got slight hoarseness too and it's probably the mask.
Also, I read an article on the virus and how it attacks the vital organs in our body including but not limited to the lungs, heart, kidney, and brain... I've witnessed how young patients quickly pass away and this explains why... So, we all should take precautions more seriously.

Taravat wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:40 pm
Which one is your life scenario?! The mirage or the chess game?
To me, life has been more of a chess game than a mirage or anything. I've taken this life so seriously and done my best not to regret someday in the future. I've taken every step in my life thoughtfully. I tried to be a risk-avoider as much as I possibly could. It doesn't mean I've never taken any risk in my life...Quite the opposite...I'm a risk-taker...Occasionally though. These days, an inner voice tells me this in my ears sometimes..." Life is a mirage...Don't take this life too seriously or you will be a loser.'... These days, I'm trying to listen to this inner voice more often and take more risky moves. Life would be boring without risks. Also, nothing is wrong with appearing silly, stupid, and less serious sometimes...Who really cares?!???! Maybe we shouldn't take people too seriously too... What was the latest stupid thing you've done recently?!??! :idea: :?: :!:

We need such a friend or an inner voice to remind us of the silliness of this world every once in a while...Take good care, everybody!
Hamidamini

Re: WeLCoMe.

Post by Hamidamini »

Hi Ms Taravat. Thank you for your reply. As you told in the pervious posts here is a public place and I can't tell much about my personal life. I am not an English teacher but I learn it to teach it. As you know if you want to learn sth well try to learn how to teach it. Maybe my writing style affected by this opinion and you think I am a teacher.
I am glad to be here for sharing our experiences, if you have new ideas specific opinion motivating stories about famous people life we will be appreciated to share it here.
I've red last post and I've got you preferred not to answer personal questions so I hope success in your big exam without asking about it!!!
Sincerely yours
Hamid rezaei Amini
Amini.*******.com