I Have No Opinion of Such a Teacher

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

I Have No Opinion of Such a Teacher

Post by SitangCampus »

As the Chinese saying goes, if a forest is big enough, there are various birds in there.

SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Birthday of Confucius: Honesty is best policy

Post by SitangCampus »

The teacher refused to take any further study class (the duty of a teacher)during the holiday on the pretext her father died and she had to attend to many things.
But she showed in her social media other scenario, in which she was seen riding a horse and having a lot of fun in Inner Mongolian grassland, that is 3,000 kilometres away from her home.
A dishonest teacher, is hard to be trusted on to teach good students.

Today September 28 is the birthday of Confucius, and he taught his student that one should be honest before becoming a good teacher. His disciple Zengcan once told his son that he would kill a pig to eat the pork if he behaved well at home while the father went to a fair, and later when the father was home, the kid asked where the pork was, Zengcan became hesitant because the pig was the only one thing valuable at home that was preserved for new year,but for the sake of honesty, he and his wife cut the pig, which I think is much greater achievement than General George Washington who cut off his father's cherry tree at his young age.