Do you want to be an English teacher in Vietnam - just need you know English

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

educulum

Do you want to be an English teacher in Vietnam - just need you know English

Post by educulum »

I'm Tan from Vietnam
Our country is very fond of English, now it has become a movement, from children to the elderly studying English
As long as the teaching center has a foreign teacher and English is their native language, we attend
So when you come to Vietnam, you can teach at schools, focusing on teaching English. You only need to speak English, no translations required. You speak and the student imitates. Just simple as that.
And your salary is very attractive, our Vietnamese people are friendly, sociable and hospitable. Special security in our country is very great, no terror, no riot ...
Find out more about us at: EDUculum.com
Don't be shy, I'll be your bridge
Bloger in EDUculum.com
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Do you want to be an English teacher in Vietnam - just need you know English

Post by Mohsen »

educulum wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:42 am I'm Tan from Vietnam
Our country is very fond of English, now it has become a movement, from children to the elderly studying English
As long as the teaching center has a foreign teacher and English is their native language, we attend
So when you come to Vietnam, you can teach at schools, focusing on teaching English. You only need to speak English, no translations required. You speak and the student imitates. Just simple as that.
And your salary is very attractive, our Vietnamese people are friendly, sociable and hospitable. Special security in our country is very great, no terror, no riot ...
Find out more about us at: EDUculum.com
Don't be shy, I'll be your bridge

you say that salary is very attractive, how much is it?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
educulum

Re: Do you want to be an English teacher in Vietnam - just need you know English

Post by educulum »

$ 1500-2000 and more
That salary if you live in Vietnam is redundant
Bloger in EDUculum.com