Relationship around the world

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

saramy

Relationship around the world

Post by saramy »

Re : Relationship around the world
By saramy >> Thursday , October 3 , at 16:54
Current mood :happy
Last week, we had a chance to interact with friends in Malaysia.After the greeting, we talked happily.
They are so lovely and friendly. And then We exchanged information and made friends on social networks.
Every day we talk about day to day matters . Thanks to daily contact with them, my English vocabulary increased significantly. I think that , We should communicate more with friends around the world so that we can not only increase vocabulary but also understand more about the lives of other countries.
I I hope I can make more friends. I feel very interesting about that😄
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Relationship around the world

Post by Mohsen »

saramy wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:12 am Re : Relationship around the world
By saramy >> Thursday , October 3 , at 16:54
Current mood :happy
Last week, we had a chance to interact with friends in Malaysia.After the greeting, we talked happily.
They are so lovely and friendly. And then We exchanged information and made friends on social networks.
Every day we talk about day to day matters . Thanks to daily contact with them, my English vocabulary increased significantly. I think that , We should communicate more with friends around the world so that we can not only increase vocabulary but also understand more about the lives of other countries.
I I hope I can make more friends. I feel very interesting about that😄
Hi Sara ,
I agree with your idea ,I like to improve my English skill , and know about other countries's culture.
Where are you from and what is your English level?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
saramy

Post by saramy »

I am come from vietnam. I’m still student in high shool
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

saramy wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:26 am I am come from vietnam. I’m still student in high shool
Welcome to EnglishClub :mrgreen:
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven