How do you teach (or learn) English?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

taavir

How do you teach (or learn) English?

Post by taavir »

Hi, everybody!

I have some questions for both teachers and students alike, if I may. We have this web application for giving feedback on papers faster (visit https://www.tautapp.co/), and currently, it supports JPG/JPEG/PNG student work, and next week we'll add PDF support as well.

In short, my question is that when you look at the website or log in to the app, do you feel it can be useful for language learning? And what could be improved to make the product more fit to how you teach and/or learn?

Thanks so much!
Alia Shen

Re: How do you teach (or learn) English?

Post by Alia Shen »

I am teaching English in an International school in Beijing. And I have many foreign friends who are also teaching in China. They enter a new stage of their life. Though they might meet some difficulties, teaching in China allows them to have more advancement upwards in their career. I am glad to hear that teaching in China is a nice choice for them.
Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about teaching in China. :-D
Sammi

Post by Sammi »

The guide is brill! So thorough and comprehensive! I also have a friend that teaches in China, it's a fantastic opportunity! You might also find those resources useful!

The app also looks great! I really do think it could be brilliant for language learning, especially in the current climate. It's also really good to have all teaching materials and planning in one place! If you're looking for some ESL resources you could try these:

https://www.twinkl.ie/resource/esl-pre- ... -t-mfl-252

https://www.twinkl.ie/resource/holidays ... -e-2551407

They offer a whole host of language learning and teaching resources to use however is best for you! Plus, loads of it is FREE!
NicolePan

Post by NicolePan »

I am an English major. I think learning English accumulation and input are very important, especially in writing, which best reflects the level of English, input is particularly important.
Education Shapes Future.Teaching in China, help others shapes a better future.
jiangjiang

Post by jiangjiang »

English learning is a process of accumulation. You need to immersse yourself in an Enlish-learning environment. Specifically, you can watch English movies and listen to English songs more often.
Best wishes!
Better job, better application, better world. Explore more for teaching in China
Angel S

Post by Angel S »

I learned English by singing English songs and reading English books, and very important thing is the vocabulary. And teaching English, especially to children, it is important to let them know the reason of learning English, otherwise they will be confused and won't concentrate.
Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about how to teach english in guangzhou
Tina Song

Post by Tina Song »

I am now an English learner and personally, I think learning English takes time, which highlights patience and perseverance. Basically, I will accumulate some new words every day and recite them many times to consolidate my memory. I will also watch some English movies and imitate the words of the characters, which is an effective way to improve my intonation.
Better job, Better Education, Better World. Explore more for teaching in China
Advika

Post by Advika »

Hi Guys,YouTube Vanced
To teach or learn English effectively, immerse yourself in the language. Engage in daily conversations, read books, and watch English content. Utilize language apps, practice grammar and vocabulary, and seek feedback. Join language exchange programs or take classes. Patience and persistence are key.