books for children

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderator: EC

ambpickler

books for children

Post by ambpickler »

Hi! I have a question, how do you choose English books for children? I know that different languages can be taught from childhood, and I'm thinking of suggesting that the school buy books like these https://top-mom.com/best-books-for-toddlers/. I like that they are simple and with pictures, like "first 100 words in English". What do you think of these books? I am sure we can use them for simple studying.
NicolePan

Re: books for children

Post by NicolePan »

Reading some literature works in early year is quite helpful to cultivate the literary accomplishments of children. Therefore, currently, at some internstionsl schools in China, the literature teacher is urgently needed.
Education Shapes Future.Teaching in China, help others shapes a better future.
Natalia Relish

Post by Natalia Relish »

In my opinion, the Brown Bear book is good for learning the English language. This book was written by Bill Martin Jr., and another great book known as The Very Hungry Caterpillar was written by Eric Carle. After reading the book, you will learn about the fundamental food phrases and the days of the week. Also practice vocabulary, grammar, and sentence construction.
Mr Greg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Mr Greg »

There is a difference between a great storybook and reading book for a child.

In most cases, I always suggest Oxford Reading Tree, it is used in the UK education system throughout the early years.

Always go for books that has a systematic progression.