Can you find your house using Windows Live Map?

Everything IT: computers, software, internet

Moderators: Vega, Dixie

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:38 am

I went to Tartu and it's not clear yet :?

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:21 pm

Hardi wrote:Damn this really suck.

here

They have street view function there. It goes so nearby to Lennyes house but still not enough near. They have missed most important street that pass Lennyes house :x Well I'm going though move around nearby there. Maybe I can see lennye somewhere jogging on street. :lol:

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: How cute of you to think I actually jog! I'd give you a thousand bucks if you could find me "jogging".

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:10 pm

I looked also to fatfood restaurants, but you were nowhere found.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:29 pm

Hardi wrote:I looked also to fatfood restaurants, but you were nowhere found.

How many did you find? Weren't you amazed that a little town like that could have so many fast-food restaurants?

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:51 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Hardi wrote:I looked also to fatfood restaurants, but you were nowhere found.

How many did you find? Weren't you amazed that a little town like that could have so many fast-food restaurants?
Yeah there were them a lot. And I every time when saw some fat person from long distance Hopped it's Lennye, but when I did come near, it was not. :cry: I were actually amazed that everyone where not fat there. I saw some kinda thin person too. Though the photos are probably taken on time when there's few people on street.. or/and Californians don't walk much. And street's also were same bad like here. Maybe even worse.. I know now you come to tell it's Bush administration's fault. :lol:

But if that's really your house that Dixie pointed then I still can see a litle it when looking left on cross road from telegraph ave... witch is also a kinda broken street with even some holes.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:38 pm

Dixie wrote:Lennye I just found your house on Google Earth! :lol:

Coordinates:

37°49'46.28"N

122°15'57.12"W

Did you check out the street view on Google Map of this location? If you keep going on Telegraph Ave. to 40th St (stay on 4010 Telegraph Ave. on the map), you would get near my house. The stupid map stops at the traffic light and doesn't wanna go further than couple houses. My house is three houses after that traffic sign, right next to the bridge. What a pity *sigh* :(

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:35 am

Is this place somewhat Familiar to you?

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:48 pm

Yeah, that area is where the traffic light is and oppsite side to my house (there's a bus stop there also. That's why you see all that numbers.). You can see two building apartments and some houses after that? Well, those houses are ours: my cousin's, my cousin's, then mine. :wink:

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:26 pm

That's horrible, I couldn't live so near to any cousin. Actually I wouldn't live so near to anyone.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:36 pm

It's not that bad, actually. We only see each other on the weekends, mostly Saturdays. There are some weekends we won't even see one another since we're hardly home at the same time.

Three houses next to each other can work really good on holidays. I can stay as late as I want, and then I'll just go home to sleep.=, for I normally don't have good sleep in other people's beds.

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:04 pm

Okay for peoples who like party it may really suit well. Since then it's no need to destroy own house.

Actually I wanted to tell, don't post any more since u have 6666 posts. it would be mean to destroy such nice combination.

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:06 am

Living close to your family is really not that bad. My sister bought a flat in the same apartment house with us, my granny lives with her, it's quite useful in case you have to baby-sit with nephew or take pets for a walk... and the party issue too of course :P

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:20 am

Also, when we need to cook something and there are some ingredients missing, we can always run to our relatives' houses to get them. Or when we don't cook but get hungry, we can go there to snatch the food. :twisted:

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:12 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Also, when we need to cook something and there are some ingredients missing, we can always run to our relatives' houses to get them. Or when we don't cook but get hungry, we can go there to snatch the food. :twisted:
I know, I know! The missing ingredient is phone number to order pizza. Or if you're lucky then a cook his/her self. :twisted:

Why are German and England only countries that are clear in google earth? I guess it's all about money, those countries have so much money over to make a clear map and allow google to use it. Same time when rest of world are covered by some left over, unclear pictures.. because If there exist some clear pictures the owner of those want too many pizza as fee for allowing to use them.. That google can't afford it. :evil:

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:38 pm

They should add there a extra egg dropping function. It would be so fun to go to Hawaii to look up where's Lennye and then bomb her with eggs to make her know that I found her. I could even bay 10$ for a egg if the egg would hit her in reality.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:40 pm

Hardi wrote:They should add there a extra egg dropping function. It would be so fun to go to Hawaii to look up where's Lennye and then bomb her with eggs to make her know that I found her. I could even bay 10$ for a egg if the egg would hit her in reality.

:shock: You shoulda told me you wanted to find me in Hawaii. My hotel was only one block away from the restaurant they had a live webcam on. We went to that direction a lot. You coulda seen me on that cam.

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:25 am

Hardi wrote:Why are German and England only countries that are clear in google earth?

well, actually I have found my very house using Google Earth :roll: if you're talking about that

Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Danyet » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:22 pm

FORMER RESIDENCE OF DANYET DEFENDER OF GALAXY

The south end of the shiny building in the middle is where I and the other cowboys lived. The smaller building to the north-east is the cook-house where we ate all our meals. The white building all the way to the east is the barn, where we saddled up our horses every morning. I have seen many a cowboy get bucked off his horse in front of that barn, including myself. All the country north and east for 30 miles is where I rode horseback.

Zoom out and follow the river on the east side, north and you will see our closest neighbors ranch, the IL Ranch. I have ridden all over this country on a horse, up and down the mountains and across the rivers. I have spent months camped out in tents here. This where I lived before I came to English Cub. This was my home.

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:25 pm

danyet wrote:FORMER RESIDENCE OF DANYET DEFENDER OF GALAXY

The south end of the shiny building in the middle is where I and the other cowboys lived. The smaller building to the north-east is the cook-house where we ate all our meals. The white building all the way to the east is the barn, where we saddled up our horses every morning. I have seen many a cowboy get bucked off his horse in front of that barn, including myself. All the country north and east for 30 miles is where I rode horseback.

Zoom out and follow the river on the east side, north and you will see our closest neighbors ranch, the IL Ranch. I have ridden all over this country on a horse, up and down the mountains and across the rivers. I have spent months camped out in tents here. This where I lived before I came to English Cub. This was my home.
So and that's also the place where u did hit your head? Or you were already then like that? D.O.G ? :twisted: :twisted:

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:41 pm

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Also, when we need to cook something and there are some ingredients missing, we can always run to our relatives' houses to get them. Or when we don't cook but get hungry, we can go there to snatch the food. :twisted:
I know, I know! The missing ingredient is phone number to order pizza. Or if you're lucky then a cook his/her self. :twisted:

How did I miss this lovely joke? :lol: You know, I once thought about this idea very seriously. She irritated the hell outta me, so I was thinking to myself if I could eat her alive like those wicked witches in fairy tales. :twisted:

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:43 pm

Tora wrote:
Hardi wrote:Why are German and England only countries that are clear in google earth?

well, actually I have found my very house using Google Earth :roll: if you're talking about that

And you're not sharing....?!?!?! Don't worry, Tora, most of us here are too cool to stalk you. :wink:

Return to “Information Technology”