Moderator: EC

yeyijun

How about Iphone X?

Post by yeyijun »

Iphone X is good produce?
Dorothytbane

Re: How about Iphone X?

Post by Dorothytbane »

The most obvious standout feature of the iPhone X is the OLED screen, which the lucky few who’ve held it say is probably the most stunning smartphone screen they’ve ever seen. The edge-to-edge display is copied from past Android devices, starting more or less with the Xiaomi Mi Mix last year and making its way to global mainstream prominence in the Samsung Galaxy S8 back in April. But the lack of originality hasn’t stopped Apple from manufacturing a beautiful piece of hardware.
yeyijun

Post by yeyijun »

That's sound great!
Thanks your advice .
But I think it so expensive to me.
Ha Ha
webnss

Post by webnss »

I agree guys, I've been underwhelmed with Apple products lately. I'm sorry, but alas, my last MacBook model did not impress me. One of the main issues was the low battery capacity. I expected the MacBook to last longer without recharging, but the battery drains too quickly. This is an inconvenience and limits the mobility of the device. Now I may have to make a decision between replacing the battery and selling the MacBook, and it's a far cry from what I expected from Apple products.
Jemigax

Post by Jemigax »

It was definitely a good phone back then, but not now. :lol:
Ирландец никогда не бывает пьян до тех пор, пока он может держаться за одну травинку, чтобы не упасть с земли.