How to prepare for an English Job Interview

Ideas and advice from EC members on best ways to learn English

Moderator: EC

nomaTHORwhat

How to prepare for an English Job Interview

Post by nomaTHORwhat »

Hi, I am Japanese who move to Singapore not recently with my fiance (he's Singaporean).

So I wanted to settle down and find job here as well. The good news is that several companies have called me for an interview. But the bad news is Im not so confident in an English job interview :-( :-(

Does anyone has any tips on an English job interview? Thank you very much.
nomaTHORwhat

Re: How to prepare for an English Job Interview

Post by nomaTHORwhat »

Hi all, just to update you guys that I had get the job I want in Singapore!

I was pretty nervous several days before my job interviews and was searching on job interview tips. I've found a few useful articles that taught me a few pointers on how to answer common interview questions, especially this article: http://d-englishlink.com/learn-english/ ... questions/ that comes along with a free checklist!

Wanted to share with everyone who is facing difficulties before heading for a job interview. It helps a lot for me! {-: {-:
jiyakhattak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jiyakhattak »

dont know
jiyakhattak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jiyakhattak »

nomaTHORwhat wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:12 am Hi, I am Japanese who move to Singapore not recently with my fiance (he's Singaporean).

So I wanted to settle down and find job here as well. The good news is that several companies have called me for an interview. But the bad news is Im not so confident in an English job interview :-( :-(

Does anyone has any tips on an English job interview? Thank you very much.
i am still a STUDENT
jiyakhattak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jiyakhattak »

nomaTHORwhat wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:57 am Hi all, just to update you guys that I had get the job I want in Singapore!

I was pretty nervous several days before my job interviews and was searching on job interview tips. I've found a few useful articles that taught me a few pointers on how to answer common interview questions, especially this article: http://d-englishlink.com/learn-english/ ... questions/ that comes along with a free checklist!

Wanted to share with everyone who is facing difficulties before heading for a job interview. It helps a lot for me! {-: {-:
{-: