my topic

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

RedStar

my topic

Post by RedStar »

At that moment,a friend of mine phoned me.He was drunk.Tonight,a classmate invited him and others to have a meal.my friend was happy,and drunk a lot of beer.He was very gald to join any kind of parties.And he like eating.Usually he likes others to invite him to dinner.He told me that other classmate also drunk much beer.They drunk 5-6 bottles of beer up averagely each person.One fellow-villager(gril student) of his had poured the boy students of the whole desk pot.
Having listened to what he said.I fall into and ponder.There are many bad customs in society,and they are influencing the campus. I don’t object to have a party or invite friends to dinner.But we should not be too excessively. People always say: do it too excessively is equal to do it not enough.I think that we students should learn the skill frist.
:wink:
I like English.I would like to make friend with everyone,sincerely.
RedRose

agreement

Post by RedRose »

as a physician,I think that driniking a little wine or liquor are both good for health. but anyway,I think that it is ridiculous and unmeaning to drink for the sociality. If you first try to drink as to socialize well, in this respect,you must have to drink alcohol more and more,that way,as time goes by,finally,you will find that you have automatically been an alcoholic for a long time,i.e, you have gotten addicted to drinking, and you have become the bondman of alcohol !sigh! that is terrible!

I think we can socialize well in other ways,such as chat,sports,go shopping with friends.
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Once I got drunk at a friends gathering,I made a such terrible thing that I never imagine it will happen to me before.Guess what?I lost my virgin with my manager who is a married woman.(blushing)
We both drunk too much,it seems like she is more willing to drink than me.She urge me to drink and drink without a little break though I ain't interested in drinking but ,you know,she my manager I have to concede to her.When I was drunk ,she is very "kind" to persist in driving me home,I didn't know it is her complot.She drive me to a luxury hotel instead of my place.Thus ,thing terriblely happened.
To all those like drinking,never drink too much unless you have the power to control the sitution or you will regret for what you have done.
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
RedRose

congratulations!

Post by RedRose »

[quote="Tonyoung"]Once I got drunk at a friends gathering,I made a such terrible thing that I never imagine it will happen to me before.Guess what?I lost my virgin with my manager who is a married woman.(blushing)

Tonyoung,congratulations on your drinking! for you,drinking is beneficial because it made you have sex with your manager :lol:

I guess,after reading your post,plenty of guys will practise drinking more so that they can do the same things to what you had done :lol: you are the most luckiest drunkard in the world.

ok,enjoy your drinking and your manager forever :wink:
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Hi,Red Rose,
Thank you for making such a quick response.
The key issue is that is not what I want.Since what happened is happened,why not take the bright side.Life need to move on ,everything need to go on.
Please don't fooly take my steps for it will bring you a lot... :wink:
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Hi,Red Rose,
The key issue is that is not what I want.Since what happened is happened,why not take the bright side.Life need to move on ,everything need to go on.
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Hi,Red Rose,
RedStar

lucky man

Post by RedStar »

having ur post, i think u are happy in the mind at that moment,right? :wink:
u adverised and encourage a lot of people(especially men) drink a lot.u see,u had a meal with a beauty ,drunk and then go to the luxury hotel with her. it is a great! :wink:
Last edited by RedStar on Fri May 28, 2004 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like English.I would like to make friend with everyone,sincerely.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Tonyoung wrote:.
hi,Tonyoung, yes, I shall not take your steps. I am a woman, I am always cautious on such a issue :lol:

you said that it isn't what you wanted to have dinner and sex with your mananger. But from your post,I found that you were so glad and proud of it :P

however,I think you are very humorous, and I expect more posts from you!

just enjoy what you have gotten. :wink:
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Hi,Redrose,
Thank you for appreciating my post.The reason I made response is for that your fruitful experiences really catch my eyes. :wink: In a way,I adore interacting with ladies who is elder than me. :oops:
I was completly touched by your kindness towards that boy whom want to commit suicide and your encourage facing common customs.(escape from your unpleasant marriage)
Sometimes the shortcoming of human beings is to lack courage to fight for freedom but you are absolutely the unique one.
Yeah,'enjoy what I have done','enjoy what you have done'.
Attitude,however,is everything.
It is gorgeous to meet you her.I am looking forward to hearing from you,furthering contact with you.
:lol: faithfully
Tony