Look back again

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

RedStar

Look back again

Post by RedStar »

Look back again
Yet college life is coming to an end and it is time to take a step towards the future.we begin to voice ourself plans as we consider the path that beckons us most apparent.Neverthless our minds and bodies evolved and matured.In small doses,we have learned, understanded and also have possessed many things. Desires,ambitions ,and abilites begin dominting our minds. We laughed,cried,sucessed,failed…as the years progressed.
Summer is coming.This is a farewell season,because the graduate students will leave mother school and begin new personal traits.In this hot season,everyone leaving school,which he or she have been for 4 years ,feel sad.
At the moment,the doubts,hates ,and other unfriendly motions will be tossed aside and we will understand each other.
college life was a pleasure to experience.The world didn’t revolve,and all stood at a standstill.We have many friends,and dedicate ourself to our friends and value it as if it were gold.friends give us unconditional and undying support when the time comes.We work hard ,and do our best to come true our dreams.We struggled and depended on each other for practically everything.We ever had trouble with each other,but we struggled and strengthened understanding.
By all means,I will brand this period of experience in college on my mind.
I like English.I would like to make friend with everyone,sincerely.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

i was quite infatuated with this story although it seemed vaguely familiar.