To RedRose

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

RedStar

To RedRose

Post by RedStar »

i'm new here.i read ur many posts.i think that they are good(ur english is better than mine at least).At frist,i think u are an American(because rose is their national flower).i read ur post on Feb 22,2004.it is named "fredom and happiness".i was moved.From ur post,i see u don't back off,and u do ur best to come true ur dream.i'm also not a beliver of fate .i can't meet u online for long time.i look forward to seeing ur post.thank you!
I like English.I would like to make friend with everyone,sincerely.
RedRose

thank u

Post by RedRose »

it is a long time since I logged into the forum last time.today I just logged again.You post gladdened me! thank you for your appreciations and compliments!

just checked your profile,knowing that you are from China too.what about you?would you tell more about you to me,please?

thank you again
RedStar

re Redrose

Post by RedStar »

:roll: size=24][/size]i'm a college student,and i from zhejiang .i will be graduated soon.i major accounting.bluntly speaking,i don't like my major.i choose it in order to find job easily .u see, am i poor? i'm here soon,but i find few people come here. and we don't know what we write is good or not, grammer is right or not and what we write is fluent or not. i have read ur other post ,such as 'how to face lascivious person'. it is funny. i didn't open the post 'terrible english email',why? ur more information please?
I like English.I would like to make friend with everyone,sincerely.