hi, tonyoung!

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

hi, tonyoung!

Post by RedRose »

hi, tonyoung,

you are so interesting and humorous that I must have to post a new topic for you. Actually, I added you into my MSN list 2 days ago, just because you are funny and friendly :lol: but you have never logged into MSN till now.

yesterday,I told my officemates about that you had to have sex with your manage after she had invited you to drink and made you drunken. listening to me, my officemates couldn't help but laugh! :P and a guy even screamed:" he is so lucky! ok, Fate is unfair! why did he can be so lucky to have meal and sex with his manager, but why am I so unlucky? there have never been any women treated me with dinner and sex! "

haha! Tonyoung, since I logged into the formus at my first time, I have read a lot of posts, but only your post made me laugh!

where are you from? would you tell me more about you?

ok, just enjoy yourself :)
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

HI,Redrose,
Thank you for asking.
I came from China as you does.I am currently working in a real-estate company as a architect.I don't like it though.I wanna switch my job and further my study. :P
It is really nice to find this place,especailly find you. :wink:
Best wishes.
Tony
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
RedRose

Tony

Post by RedRose »

:D Tony, NiHao

I don't know why I just laugh as soon as I see your name or your postings. I guess that is because you are a humorous and nice guy!

In spit of having lost the precious chastity, you still keep the unclouded and upbeat nature, that is great! :D

ok, if you feel unhappy for the recent job, just switch it without hesitations! in that you may find out a appropriate job for yourself. But I guess, that will drive you far from your manager :P , howover, I think that it is a kind of pity for you :wink: so before deciding to quit the recent job, make sure that you really want to leave.

take care! :wink:
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

Hi,RedRose,
Thank you for your kindness and suggestions.Yeah,it is totally a bad thing to leave the surroundings and colleagues you love.I am ambitious about getting a higher position.I will try to make every effort to achieve my goal.
It reallly doesn't matter to leave away from my manager for I don't like being push around.
From your post,I guess you are optimistic about life you are having.Good for you.But could you please tell me more about you and your life?Is it hard for a divorced lady with a kid to live?just wondering.
Tony
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
RedRose

about me

Post by RedRose »

:D Tony, thank you for your regards.

Why do you think it must be hard for a divorced woman to live together with a kid? ok, I have to say that your thinking is so old and timeworn,and I know you are very young though.

actually, after running away from my hometome, I have been feeling so happy and pleased. meantime, everything have gotten much easier than I imaged before.

GuangDong is such an exciting and magic place. you can achieve your goal easily here as long as you are really capable! and there are simpler social relations in GuangDong than in inland. You don't have to spend as much time and many energies dealing with so-called social relations as you do inland. thus, GuangDong is fair and nice for industrious people. I really love the place!

since I came here,I have never felt difficult to do something, contrarily, then I felt very hard to do everything in my hometown. I was a foolish woman, so I didn't know how to deal with so complicated and profound social relations of my hometown, that resulted in my previous failures. Thank God that I now am in GuangDong! and just as you said, I am a upbeat woman, so I manage not to recall what happened to me in my hometown. and just as you said, we must take the bright side of life more. :lol: