to delete them without hesitation!

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

to delete them without hesitation!

Post by RedRose »

last month, I deleted more than 30 people from my MSN list for diverse sakes, such as 1).some of them had worse english even than me(my english is bad); 2).some of them are perverts, 3)some of them have no much time or interests to talk with me, and so on.

But a few guys deleted by me could still send messages to me, at first, I got very confused and I didn't know why it was so after I deleted them. I am always not good at computer.Later an icelandic kid told me that is because I didn't block them, so them could still do so, just when the icelandic kid was teaching me how to block people, a deleted guy sent me a message:" do you have a digital camera?" I answered:"yes!" he said: "great! would you take the picture of your naked breasts and sent it to me?" :( I asked:"why should I do so for you?" he said: "I just want to know whether you are pretty!" I answered:" yes, I am pretty, but I am learning how to block you, therefore, I have no time to take the pic of my breasts!" he immediately got furious and abused me with very mean words. I said: "ok, that proves you are skillful at English, at least you are proficient at abuse in english, sadly, it is your last time to abuse me, bye!" look back then, he was a pervert, but he was somewhat funny :lol:
_Arale_

I am Arale

Post by _Arale_ »

Hello Redrose ,
I am not a native English .I am from Viet Nam.I think learning English with a native is really good but we ourself_non-native English can help each other impove our English and be friends here .Nice to know you !
Arale :)))
RedRose

Re: I am Arale

Post by RedRose »

Arale wrote:Hello Redrose ,
I am not a native English .I am from Viet Nam.I think learning English with a native is really good but we ourself_non-native English can help each other impove our English and be friends here .Nice to know you !
Arale :)))
Arale, yes, I am glad to know you. Vietnam is nice, and you are nice too, but it is nicer to know you! :lol: ok, I think we can make friends with each other. :)