Friendship !

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

shinichi

Friendship !

Post by shinichi »

A friend is someone we turn on
When our spirit needs a gift
A friend is someone we treasure
For our friendship is a gift

A friend sent me that sweet poem in English chat room .
Friendship is really beautiful .However ,having a true friend is not easy .You may have many many friends but a true friend maybe not .Let's find among the friends around you ,do you have your real friend ?A true friend is one-in-a-million <as the song of Bosson >There is a saying that "A true friend is a person who walks in when the rest of the world walks out ".Having a real friend is hard ,but it is more difficult to keep that friendship forver...A nice song said that "Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on ,everyone needs a friend to rely on when the whole world is gone ..."Where is your true friend ?Where is your shoulder to cry on ?Please don't wait for him but let's go to find him . I am sure he or she is somewhere in the world and looking for you too ! A true friend is the most wonderful gift that God gives you !How to keep that precious gift ,however, God cannot help you !"Be slow in finding a friend ,but slower in leaving him ."
Jacky

Wonderful

Post by Jacky »

Your words is excellent!
So, you have good friends who make believe the words that you have written, right?
How lucky you are!
I don't know the difference between a so-called friend and a true friend? It really upsets me!
The world is wonderful, however, I can always find the dark side which makes very unhappy.
Can you help me how to stop thinking like that but just thinking about the opposited side?
Wait for you!
Jacky
Jacky

Wonderful

Post by Jacky »

Your words is excellent!
So, you have good friends who make believe the words that you have written, right?
How lucky you are!
I don't know the difference between a so-called friend and a true friend? It really upsets me!
The world is wonderful, however, I can always find the dark side which makes very unhappy.
Can you help me how to stop thinking like that but just thinking about the opposited side?
Wait for you!
:cry:
Jacky
_Arale_

hi Jacky

Post by _Arale_ »

Hello Jacky ,

Every things have two sides :good side and bad side . Wherever think of a positive think ,I myself think of its negative side too .Cos life is not pink we are today in heaven but tomorrow may be in hell .The importance is how to control our life to make it not glide everyday.If you think your life is happy it will be happy .I mean we should try to think of the positive side and strive for that .But we are not allowed to forget its nagative side too .If not we can lose the real life .
In friendship ,it does the same .There is a saying that "a friend is more dangerous than an enemy " .Broken -friendships are not rare in daily life . Having a friend is easy ,how to keep it going on it is much more difficult ! Friendship has its own complex that require a lot of wills of each one to overpass .
However ,if a friend leaves you ,there is nothing to be sad .Let's think that it is your friend who must be sad as he/she does not know that they lose a wonderful friend that is YOU !
_Arale_