Finland =mine and Santa Claus´s home country

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Siru

Finland =mine and Santa Claus´s home country

Post by Siru »

Finland located between Sweden and Russian(unfortunately)Finland is bilingual country,main language is finnish and second languge swedish.Finland is very expensive country,everything
cost much;food,accomodation,trains,buses,hotels..But I
had use to it already,like every Finnish :D ,so it´s very
nice to have a journey to the other coyntries,because everywhere is so cheap!! :lol:
And Finland is also so beautiful , we have lots of lakes,
forests and stuff like that.Citizen is only 5million,
so we have lots of space for living,camping,doing
own things etc. :lol:

Check this , here is everythin about my country :D http://virtual.finland.fi/
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

yeah,Siru, I have ever heard of Finland. I believe it is beautiful! I know it is far from China, and I bet that you have golden hair, you are a blond,right?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hey I know a little about Finland, since my parents went there twice and explained lots of things about it. They even went to Lapland to see Santa and got pictures taken with him. They said Finland is marvelous, with aurora borealis and stuff... 8)
daimy

Post by daimy »

Hello ! all :lol:
I don't know much about Finland, but I think It is beautiful Do you tell me more about its' culture, customs....
Thank you

Post by Guest »

RedRose wrote:yeah,Siru, I have ever heard of Finland. I believe it is beautiful! I know it is far from China, and I bet that you have golden hair, you are a blond,right?

Yeah , u were right! :wink:
and my boyfriend is blond aswell :lol: