what should I do?(consultation)(we are here to help you)

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

what should I do?(consultation)(we are here to help you)

Post by Lilian »

this topic is about to talk or consult about ur problem. it could be family, friends, personal, daily life, country and so on..

so we will try to give some solution about ur problem and give some advice if you need that..

so folks, perticipate and open ur mouth ...
English is my second language
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

ok, i am trying to share my problem.

i am having a terrible mood swing. sometimes i am really happy, sometimes i feel blue. so, need some advice on it...
nympho-holic

Post by nympho-holic »

Is it once a month? :lol:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

nympho-holic wrote:Is it once a month? :lol:
umm no its frequently
Davidj

Post by Davidj »

Lilian wrote:ok, i am trying to share my problem.

i am having a terrible mood swing. sometimes i am really happy, sometimes i feel blue. so, need some advice on it...
I had the same.Force yuorself,I mean when you are in a bed mood don't show anybody.It's not good advertise to you.The second;If the cause of it somebody,try to find only positive in his/her charicter.Always ask yourself WHY? And very soon you'll get ride of it.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Sorry to hear that. Don't you know the reason?
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

lilian, it is normal. everyone has his/her happy time or blue time. the crucial issue is how you would deal with your blue time. I think, if you feel upset sometimes, just recollect what made you happy in the past.
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

RedRose wrote:

lilian, it is normal. everyone has his/her happy time or blue time. the crucial issue is how you would deal with your blue time. I think, if you feel upset sometimes, just recollect what made you happy in the past.

i got what u wanted to tell rose. but the main problem is my mood change automatically. like, i am sitting here talking with u , laughing having fun and all on a sudden i am feeling blue. not enjoying the moment.

how to get rid of it?

seems like i am having some kind of depression.
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

Davidj wrote:

I had the same.Force yuorself,I mean when you are in a bed mood don't show anybody.It's not good advertise to you.The second;If the cause of it somebody,try to find only positive in his/her charicter.Always ask yourself WHY? And very soon you'll get ride of it.
no dav, its not about anyone or anything. its just matter of mood.
thats why i am calling it mood swing.
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

Dixie wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Don't you know the reason?
i wish i could.. :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

:(:(:(:(
Aiza

Post by Aiza »

Lilian.I had a depression a few years ago.I didn´t feel sometimes good and sometimes well. I only felt sadness. Deep sadness. I didn´t know why. There was no reason at all. When I last went to the physician she told me that I had a problem with the serotonine or something like that. It was a physic problem. She told me to rest and have some pills and the problem was solved.
If you really feel very bad (really feel very sad) talk about this with the physician. If you think that it is not so serious talk with your friends, family...
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Lilian, it is time that you treated youself with some recreations, such as travel, listening to some music and so on. if you get into a blue mood easily, that means you need a proper adjustment.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Yeah Lilian take a break and call on me sometime! I'll show you my new apartment and the Mediterranean Sea! :D
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

haha...thx guys, ur are so helpful. hmm yah i need some adjustment . coz i am feeling that the people around me and in my life are not very understandable. beside i can sense my own choice, and own point of view. however i am trying to cope with it. trying to ignore all those. but sometime i am just helpless.

alright probably i shouldnt think too much.
khalid

wewe

Post by khalid »

wow great,,
I don't thinking all of you are consultant, next time if I have problem I will write here,hope you also will response also like to lilian..
-khalid-
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: wewe

Post by Lilian »

khalid wrote:wow great,,
I don't thinking all of you are consultant, next time if I have problem I will write here,hope you also will response also like to lilian..
-khalid-
:roll: :roll: :roll:
sure khalid. we are just like a family here. feel free to share ur problem.
Lee

Post by Lee »

HI!
Only Lillian can raise problem here???? :)
Can't i raise problems and get help from you guys?? :wink:

I hope i can......................
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Well, of course you can, Lee!! Please don't hesitate and share your problems with us. I'm sure everyone here will try to help you out. ;)
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

well, i'm moody as well and that is by nature...sometimes i really cannot control it anymore but as long as no one gets affected by that it is fine..because not everyone can put up with that kind of behavior. and if anyone would be affected, just explain it to them afterwards...you understand yourself and you always will but we can never expect others to do the same. and if you'rwe feeling happy or sad, try to find out what factor makes you feel such...if there is nothing in particular since you often feel like that, just get used to it and don't take anything seriously..if you know you are having a bad mood, try to stay away from other people first and be alone..it will allow you to think and relax...
i hope this could help you...
good luck...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

pinas wrote:

well, i'm moody as well and that is by nature...sometimes i really cannot control it anymore but as long as no one gets affected by that it is fine..because not everyone can put up with that kind of behavior. and if anyone would be affected, just explain it to them afterwards...you understand yourself and you always will but we can never expect others to do the same. and if you'rwe feeling happy or sad, try to find out what factor makes you feel such...if there is nothing in particular since you often feel like that, just get used to it and don't take anything seriously..if you know you are having a bad mood, try to stay away from other people first and be alone..it will allow you to think and relax...
good luck...
thz pinas...ur very pretty..:)

yah, i will try to do that....
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

Lilian wrote:
pinas wrote:

good luck...
thz pinas...ur very pretty..:)

yah, i will try to do that....
:) hey thanks
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is