my country

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

anelka

my country

Post by anelka »

Situated in the west of Afica, Cote d'ivoire Is a small francopnon country Of about 16,000,000 persons. this country lived in paece and friendship between peoples 30 years ago. But since 1999, It know a very big trouble with a coup of general "Guéi" . Since this date, he wen t form coup to coup. To day, it is leaving the more difficult trouble of its youth story.
there are too mush countries whish are in the same cases that my country because of the bad leading of ours leaders.
True Fire

Post by True Fire »

Hi, welcome.

If you told us about your country more clearly, we would have known more about you and your country.
Noun by Noun, Verb by Verb: It is details that make writing interesting.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

That topic is quite old
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: my country

Post by pinas »

anelka wrote:Situated in the west of Afica, Cote d'ivoire Is a small francopnon country Of about 16,000,000 persons. this country lived in paece and friendship between peoples 30 years ago. But since 1999, It know a very big trouble with a coup of general "Guéi" . Since this date, he wen t form coup to coup. To day, it is leaving the more difficult trouble of its youth story.
there are too mush countries whish are in the same cases that my country because of the bad leading of ours leaders.
ivory coast!!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

anelka wrote:Situated in the west of Afica, Cote d'ivoire Is a small francopnon country Of about 16,000,000 persons. this country lived in paece and friendship between peoples 30 years ago. But since 1999, It know a very big trouble with a coup of general "Guéi" . Since this date, he wen t form coup to coup. To day, it is leaving the more difficult trouble of its youth story.
sorry for my bad english. but, where are you from?
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

RedRose wrote:
sorry for my bad english. but, where are you from?
it's ivory coast, isn't it?
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Yes
Muriel

Post by Muriel »

Cote d'Ivoire is French for Coast of Ivory or what we call in English Ivory Coast in Africa.

cote = coast
de = of
ivoire = ivory

There's an accent on the o of cote, but I can't find it on my keyboard :oops: